Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over They know. GAME OVER boys.

AfrikanCel

AfrikanCel

Extremely jaded blackcel
-
My family just confronted me about being a mysogynist. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:I argued otherwise but I don't think they were convinced. They know something is up and said they will actively try to find out.:feelsmega::feelsmega::feelsmega:

They are on to me boys. They know I have been involved in physical confrontations with foids regularly :feelzez::feelzez: and I dislike foids.
:feelsokman:

It is OVER.
:feelsrope::feelsrope:

I feel like my parents are suspicious too

they probably think I'm gonna snap any moment

Run away from home before they remake you to a cucked faggot

Run away from home before they remake you to a cucked faggot
I am too far gone to become a cucked faggot. They know I treat females like shit. They suspect something is wrong and have told me they will find out and investigate

>straight up told my mother that women are savages
>Expect her to defend women
>Doesn't
>Blackpills me about women harder than most people could
Feelsbad not having accepting parents.

what do you mean did you hit a foid?

what do you mean did you hit a foid?
I don't want to say anything that will get me banned. I'm on 70% warning. Unless mods @SergeantIncel @Master give me permission to

I don't want to say anything that will get me banned. I'm on 70% warning. Unless mods @SergeantIncel @Master give me permission to
you can pm me if you want, if not its cool.

My family definitely thinks I hate women.

I've been doing Brazilian jiu jitsu so if a foid comes at me with bull shit I'll triangle choke her, same story with my cuck family or white knights

I've been doing Brazilian jiu jitsu so if a foid comes at me with bull shit I'll triangle choke her, same story with my cuck family or white knights
High IQ as usual Damo. I made a thread on self defense against foids and some mod gave me a warning JFL. Mods are cucked and would gladly get their ass handed to them

High IQ as usual Damo. I made a thread on self defense against foids and some mod gave me a warning JFL. Mods are cucked and would gladly get their ass handed to them
I legit can't wait until a normie white Knight tries fuck with me when I'm out, 5 years dedicated gymceling and now bjj I will pound some cucks skull in

how it went- OP's mysoginy and its confrontation

OP's mom: your a dirty mysiginist lol stop it
OP's dad: yes your mysoginist so quit it, stop sucker-punching 14-50 years old females take a shower clean your room get a haircut personality haha
OP: fuck femoids lmao fucking cunts only want chad i'm not a mysoginist i swear lol
OP's sister: yeah right i will monitory you from now on teehee respect women to get laid teehee looks don't matter teehee

>does BJJ
My man!

>does BJJ
My man!
Ya, its still very new to me as I'm not long doing it but I'll probably keep it up, it feels great knowing that white Knight cucks wouldn't be a threat once I get good at it

My family just confronted me about being a mysogynist. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:I argued otherwise but I don't think they were convinced. They know something is up and said they will actively try to find out.:feelsmega::feelsmega::feelsmega:

They are on to me boys. They know I have been involved in physical confrontations with foids regularly :feelzez::feelzez: and I dislike foids.
:feelsokman:

It is OVER.
:feelsrope::feelsrope:

Is being a misogynist a tenant of the incel faith? I am not trying to be that guy. While I think that the opposite sex does annoying things. They say the same about us but two wrongs don't make a right. I know that is all bluepill, but we need to get over ourselves. The problem lies within and so does part of the solution.

Ya, its still very new to me as I'm not long doing it but I'll probably keep it up, it feels great knowing that white Knight cucks wouldn't be a threat once I get good at it
Are you also a manlet? It's honestly the best martial art for short men. Seeing as it's designed to fight people bigger than you

Are you also a manlet? It's honestly the best martial art for short men. Seeing as it's designed to fight people bigger than you
I'm kinda average height at 5 foot 10 but I'm also very strong from powerlifting the past 5 years

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back