Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL THEY MADE A GERMAN DOCUMENTARY ABOUT US AHAHAHHA

Another user can't handle the dickpill: you don't even need to understand German to see that he finds it unsettling

"Normal length" from 15cm to 19cm. That is a span. He is just coping.

View attachment 305796
incestmaxxing already in the second minute.
View attachment 305797
involuntary young virgins -> voluntary young women

And I'm only at minute two.
This translation is pretty wrong.
First picture says: "It's the meeting place for incels. One of the most extreme parts of the internet. And publicly accessible."
Second picture: "Incels stand for involuntary celibates. involuntary virgins. They never had a relationship,mostly not even a kiss. The reason, in their opinion: They are too ugly and women only sleep with attractive men."

This translation is pretty wrong.
First picture says: "It's the meeting place for incels. One of the most extreme parts of the internet. And publicly accessible."
Second picture: "Incels stand for involuntary celibates. involuntary virgins. They never had a relationship,mostly not even a kiss. The reason, in their opinion: They are too ugly and women only sleep with attractive men."
Ok, it was my mistake. I clicked for the audio transcription translation.
When you first choose the original German subtitles and then translate them, it is really accurate.

BTW, when you read the comment section you see that Germany is like Reddit became a nation.

Sad to see no appearance by Syrian-German St. Hamudi - they could have at least featured one of his German ranting videos.

I hate this type of documentary that is almost like a vlog, it's an internet TV format you see too much of, and rarely is the 'journalistic' process depicted ever really interesting, nor are the makers themselves particularly interesting people.

Also why didn't this Karim just play up the JBW angle at every turn, especially during the physical 'confrontation' - and verbally attack this left liberal wicca foid with nosering and feather in hair on her inherent racism. Mayoskin Germans are always vulnerable for that attack vector.

BTW, when you read the comment section you see that Germany is like Reddit became a nation.
Sorry, I didn't see him correcting himself.

It's a fucking leftist channel, so it's already pretty obvious how they will portray us.
Not only that, but this is also tax-financed. Germans have to pay for leftist propaganda.

Sad to see no appearance by Syrian-German St. Hamudi - they could have at least featured one of his German ranting videos.

I hate this type of documentary that is almost like a vlog, it's an internet TV format you see too much of, and rarely is the 'journalistic' process depicted ever really interesting, nor are the makers themselves particularly interesting people.

Also why didn't this Karim just play up the JBW angle at every turn, especially during the physical 'confrontation' - and verbally attack this left liberal wicca foid with nosering and feather in hair on her inherent racism. Mayoskin Germans are always vulnerable for that attack vector.

Is the guy in the face cloth in the middle the same as the guy at the end who is censored?

Nothing new. They're just pushing narratives about us like mainstream media all around the world does. Color me shocked.

She talks the entire video, they invite the incel and he has only a few minutes of talking. She complains he didn't let her talk more and was being chauvinist :blackpill:

10 seconds in and its a foid with those gross stretched earlobes
Those are a classic marker of "I'm a brainlet that fell for a fad that barely lasted two years"

JFL at the racism bit out of nowhere. "Africa is a shithole" is apparently Stormfront tier to blue-pilled leftists.

Can someone resume their bullshit?

She talks the entire video, they invite the incel and he has only a few minutes of talking. She complains he didn't let her talk more and was being chauvinist :blackpill:

I noticed that too. He literally talked for 20 seconds at the end and she was like "I felt scared, and that he didn't respect me".

Translation: "Get away from me ethnic subhuman, I can't believe I had to talk to a sub 8 man".

I've finally realized why this video is so soy, it's an exact German copy of American Vox videos where they talk for 99% of the video, the other subjects talk for 10 seconds at a time, and where nobody can challenge their view directly and instantly.

the only somewhat based guy in the documentary was the surgeon

There is one thing I really don't understand. Why can't one of the Incels let them swallow the scientific blackpill? They speaked to some of us and none of them could show them the science that support our claims. There are hundreds of studies that are proving that we are right.

Last edited:
Triggerwarnung :soy: :soy:

Also why is a jihadcel on the thumbnail jfl.

Those are a classic marker of "I'm a brainlet that fell for a fad that barely lasted two years"
What a stupid looking cunt
JFL at the racism bit out of nowhere. "Africa is a shithole" is apparently Stormfront tier to blue-pilled leftists.
I hate leftist cucks,they're beyond retarded
It's a fucking leftist channel, so it's already pretty obvious how they will portray us.
JFL

jfl at fearing incels when you have muzzies stabbing and raping your people :feelstastyman:

But keep talkin shit about incels and they might just join the muzzies

The Absolute State of the West.

Us Incelebrities are now at least B list status. If bi some miracle I ascend, I might put my membership on EBAY starting at 25000 USD.

The only good thing in the documentary was the nice looking fan at 1:28.

There is one think I really don't understand. Why can't one of the Incels let them swallow the scientific blackpill? They speaked to some of us and none of them could show them the science that support our claims.

Because it was a surpise attack therefore people did not even have 5 minutes to think about it. Also, regardless of what they say, they might cut out specific moments of it afterwards, so it fits their narrative once again.
I seriously cannot watch the video and I also cannot look at the comments down below.

She has a feather in her hair in multiple scenes, is this some sort of Wicca witch thing?

yeah, it was him. I am the guy they interview on the street. Wanted to meet up with that asshole @MissingThePast. I go there and see a guy standing where i wanted to meet. I go to him, suddenly he goes away and a girl and the dude with the beard come and start talking to me. They keep asking why i wrote that and that and say that i 100% would the retarded shit i wrote.
WHY the fuck is he banned?! We need to know more from him about how the whole thing happened behind the scenes

Lol, after listening to the documentary with auto-translate, what load of crap and waste of time that was. In short it was about how most incels are potential terrorists and how dangerous they are. Anything about incel ideology, incel problems or incel thought was completely neglected and left out.

Inceldom doesn't have an ideology.

Everybody needs to stop saying this shit.

More propaganda, more fearmongering and more catastrophism

Meanwhile true criminals walk freely without nobody caring
So, we predicted all of this. We predicted, that this would be a biased "documentary" against incels.

Was any of this a surprise to anybody here?

Give the foid a parachute and chuck her off a cliff.

I also cannot look at the comments down below.
You should.
Translation: Let everyone simply commit suicide, then the problem will solve itself.
Opera 2020 07 30 19 49 16

Was any of this a surprise to anybody here?

No, not really. It was easily predictable, specially if we take into consideration that this is a German documentary. Germany is making the most cucked stuff when it comes to such topics. So, not really a surpise here. The comment section is also really something else. It is even worse than reddit at this point.

You should.
Translation: Let everyone simply commit suicide, then the problem will solve itself.View attachment 305855

The more empathetic gender by the way.

Inceldom doesn't have an ideology.

Everybody needs to stop saying this shit.

High IQ. For all 250 soy German lurkers: Inceldom is a state, like hot or cold. You either are or aren't. If you can't go out and voluntarily get laid in the next week without paying a hooker, you are incel.

Eat shit and die, bluepillers :feelsokman:

Excellent. A perfect opportunity to spread the drivers license pill to the office of Angela Merkel.
@LastGerman

Excellent. A perfect opportunity to spread the drivers license pill to the office of Angela Merkel.
@LastGerman

It already happened. They talked about it.

Poor utubers, they don't know how to make views.

y-kollektiv is hardcore leftist propaganda. they made already 2 documentaries about Drachenlord, the most famous german Incel, only lies. state sponsered ofc.

Erstickt an euren Lügen ihr GEZ-Schwuchteln