Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL THEY MADE A GERMAN DOCUMENTARY ABOUT US AHAHAHHA

Ich konsumiere keine Deutschen Medien. Schon lange nicht mehr.
Allein die Sprache und Ausdrucksweise in diesen Machwerken ist so degeneriert das es mir bitter hoch kommt.

es ist schier unfassbar was hier abgeht. hier scheint alles extrem steril und kuenstlich zu sein. hinter der gutaussehenden fassade versteckt sich das haesslichste und verlogenste bollwerk das auf diesem planeten verweilt. ja es stimmt, wir haben es wirtschaftlich gesehen nicht so schlecht wie andere... aber wenn es um "wahrhaftige wahrheit" geht.. stehen wir ganz hinten an. ich begegne dieser extremen künstlichkeit schon mein ganzes leben lang. die deutsche medienwelt ist schon sehr lange zu einem witz verkommen. es ist quasi nicht auszuhalten. die leute die solche dokus produzieren sind NPC's erster garde. ein spiegelbild einer gesamten gesellschaft die im begriff ist absolut geisteskrank, degeneriert und verlogen zu werden. lügenbolde und links-liberale rattenwesen die vollkommen & ganz ihren realitätssinn abgelegt haben. die sogenannten "studierenden - hochschulbesuchenden" sind ein gutes beispiel dafuer. mami und papi kaufen ihrer tochter einen brandneuen Volkswagen oder BMW fuer den Abiabschluss.... ich koennte fortfahren... aber bringt nichts.. nur energieverlust.. werde wohlmoeglich ueberwacht von diesen miserablen entitäten die sich daran noch ergötzen..

It looks like that nothing good will happen, that is for sure. Things will become worse and worse at this point. I mean, you can see the comments on that documentary. It is actually worse than reddit at this point.

They actually are not really interested in talking to us. They only pretend to be interested in it. In the end, they are only interested in reactions that fits their biased opinion.
100% true concerning the media and these “journalists“. But many commentator do indeed recognize that we live in a fucked up society.
ban_hammer.jpg

@MissingThePast

They just generalize us as terrorists and woman haters, but they don't even know the meaning of the word "incel".

he passed 9 months in the forum and his conclusion was Inkwels are terorists :o and the blackpill?
they don't even give a fuck about it.
The best thing was that they tried to call the cops, but in fact crimes committed by incels are literally at 0.
i would even say we are currently the most harmless group in the country.
Cops were not interested in these libtard:dab::blackpill:

Last edited:
Germany & Germans should simply keep killing jews and they'll rule the world ez mode

This is my man
What sucks is Germany's loss in WW2 spelled the end for Europe. Still Germany is better off than most places, how does that work out?
Nose magic

Did they talk to you:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:?

No, not at all. They made up a false identity in order to get specific reactions from me. They read some messages at around 10 minutes.

mami und papi kaufen ihrer tochter einen brandneuen Volkswagen oder BMW fuer den Abiabschluss.... ich koennte fortfahren... aber bringt nichts..

Exactly... by the way. He is saying that "dad and mom just buy their daughter a new Volkswagen or BMW as a reward for her graduation."
Imagine, while some teenage female will get some new car and is also able to drive, I cannot even get behind of driving simulation. Why is this happening?

Last edited:
No, not at all. They made up a false identity in order to get specific reactions from me. They read some messages at around 10 minutes.

Exactly... by the way. He is saying that "dad and mom just buy their daughter a new Volkswagen or BMW as a reward for her graduation."
Imagine, while some teenage female will get some new car and is also able to drive, I cannot even get behind of driving simulation. Why is this happening?

Brutal man just ban foids from driving would be the best solution. Or just completely enslaving them is better for everyone.

Kinda weird they would come to an international English board to look for germans, when there is already german dedicated forums/imageboards.

There's not a site like this, dedicated purely to inceldom, for every language or at least I don't know of them. I know there's a couple in my country for older virgins or "forever alones" but they're mostly bluepilled or inactive so I don't really count them.
Of course they could have found "incels" in other forum communities but they're less likely to be violent/racist/blackpilled/attention-seeking and more the blue-pilled, coping kind of male virgin, which is not good since their goal is to portray all incels as evil mysogynistic people.

Last edited: