Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL THEY MADE A GERMAN DOCUMENTARY ABOUT US AHAHAHHA

some pierced cunt quoting bait posts, and even the bait posts she finds aren't that bad

View attachment 305744

guess she never heard of older women doing sexual tourism in poor tropical regions

Hi guys,
I'm new to the scene and I'm looking for other Incels to meet and change our fate in this fucking western world.

I'm from germany, 40 and looking for other Incels to travel together to a country, where women don't have same rights as man
and where there is a lot of poverty, so that we have a kind of value.
I have already been to Nepal for this purpose, but i guess it's better not to travel alone to countries in poverty.
My preferred destinations would be India, Nepal, Bangladesh, Muslim Countries.
Anyone interested ?

:feelsugh:

As expected of a newly registered account wanting to meet up.

Turns out it was @Phobia, who was banned a while ago lol. I hope no one actually PMed that account when they said they were looking for interviews as it seems they were doxxing people.
View attachment 306012
Kinda weird they would come to an international English board to look for germans, when there is already german dedicated forums/imageboards.

normalfags investigating fringe forum on national television lol

LOL,

someone make an english subbed version please!!
it's subbed with google translate, I took some german and it's pretty accurate

They never print me! So ein Pech!

Turns out it was @Phobia, who was banned a while ago lol. I hope no one actually PMed that account when they said they were looking for interviews as it seems they were doxxing people.

No, in fact I actually asked them in their thread if we could talk here but they did not react. They did not react to any post whatsoever.

yeah, it was him. I am the guy they interview on the street. Wanted to meet up with that asshole @MissingThePast. I go there and see a guy standing where i wanted to meet. I go to him, suddenly he goes away and a girl and the dude with the beard come and start talking to me. They keep asking why i wrote that and that and say that i 100% would the retarded shit i wrote.
Why is weirdguy banned?

The guy in the face cloth is so based. :lul:

"What is the solution for inceldom?`"
"Sexual communism or mass suicide"

"How can we help you?"
"There is no help, it is over for us"
That was indeed very based and to the point. However he should have highlighted WHY it's not possible to help (sexual liberalism, technology and independecy enabling sexual market efficiency and human nature). You can kind of figure though from his proposed solution that the problem is severely structural.

Things are not looking good for us, that is for sure
What do you think happens next regarding the incel situation in Germany?
However he should have highlighted WHY it's not possible to help (sexual liberalism, technology and independecy enabling sexual market efficiency and human nature). You can kind of figure though from his proposed solution that the problem is severely structural.
Tbh, his answers were low iq and only made us look bad as a group. If we get the chance to communicate our goals and motives like in the documentation, Incels with high iq should explain the blackpill in an easily understandable way.
Normies don't grasp the concept of "based" and other Incel-terms. We can't make them changing sides this way. We've got scientific studies that are backing up our argumentation. It's time to use it when the spotlight is on us.

Last edited:
No, in fact I actually asked them in their thread if we could talk here but they did not react. They did not react to any post whatsoever.
I don't get this tbh, why would they refuse to interact with the people they're making a documentary on to get their points of view? are they retarded or something?

What do you think happens next regarding the incel situation in Germany?

It looks like that nothing good will happen, that is for sure. Things will become worse and worse at this point. I mean, you can see the comments on that documentary. It is actually worse than reddit at this point.

I don't get this tbh, why would they refuse to interact with the people they're making a documentary on to get their points of view? are they retarded or something?

They actually are not really interested in talking to us. They only pretend to be interested in it. In the end, they are only interested in reactions that fits their biased opinion.

Germany became a huge shithole after Hitler passed on

i kekd at the documentary, especially when they trying to sign up :lul:

Last edited:
TFW didn't get featured :cryfeels: :cryfeels:

Honest question to you. Do you think that all of this is real? I mean, nothing of this feels real anymore. It is like I am in some weird simulation and somebody or something is influencing the whole situation from behind. Everything feels fake, the people, their expression, their behaviour. It is like everyone is mesmerised.

To be quite honest, it's not hard to feel that way in this day and age.
Even before I knew About lookism or the blackpill I felt similar in regard to historical inaccuracies and the way People think in General.

Full-Spectrum-Dominance would be the correct way of adressing it. Full Control of Society through all social strata.

Again, I can think of a lot of reason tbh.

The most obivous could be that you are one the spectrum and therefore more Aware of their behavior to an extend.
I get this Feeling around People too, like they are larping all the time.
And they are.
Most People are manipulative to a Degree, honesty is dead.

Male virtues are dead. Men now adapt by trying to Play the game by female rules which means that the game favours manipulative Psychos now.

They are mesmerized, they are sleepwalking through life like Zombies.
The next big war will come and many sons will be sent off to die again.
They never learn.
=============

A long time ago someone posted a webm somewhere, it was a video of two foids talking to a third, slowed down.
They looked like aliens.
Observe how women communicate, it is very scary.
They dont have a mind of their own. Look at videos of women talking to other people and slow them down.
They first look at the other persons face and then they mimic it in a weird way.
Like a machine.

=============

It could also be the result of media. There is a lot of hypnotic shit going on, repetetive messages and sounds...
Based and Germanpilled

cut af Avi :feelsokman:

Last edited:
You may join LGBT as well if you watch that degenerate shit.
:feelsree: It's epic fapfuel, and it's 2D, if you like watching dick so much you should join the lgbt

jfl at fearing incels when you have muzzies stabbing and raping your people :feelstastyman:

But keep talkin shit about incels and they might just join the muzzies

coz the video already has existing (not auto generated) German subtitle, so the english translation is done on entire German texts with contexts, instead of being generated real-time (which is when subtitle qualities usually go to shit on youtube)
man, you are to smart too be here :feelsthink:

To be quite honest, it's not hard to feel that way in this day and age.
Even before I knew About lookism or the blackpill I felt similar in regard to historical inaccuracies and the way People think in General.
It happened to me when i was like 6 yo.
I used to think that my body was in another dimension and i am in a simulation or an artificial world from my imagination. I believed that my real parents, friends, etc. are waiting for me to wake up from my slumber.

Last edited:
Kinda weird they would come to an international English board to look for germans, when there is already german dedicated forums/imageboards.
It's clickbait. They don't care if we're victims or predators; they made the vid for $

i tfu on jannies

Notice how they tried to frame the community as right wing extememism and filled with problematic racism, even though they themselves had to say that many users are ethnic.
That's typical of state sponsored (((German media))), they can't go 1 minute without telling the German normie cattle how evil race realism and right wing thought in general is. I am honestly a bit surprised they were not able to mention the 6 gorillion at some point and that the incel phenomenon could very well lead to another holocauster.

i mean that's basic stuff for the media to say though. they've always spouted that crap
Do you really expected that outcome after their open request to find more about Incels here. I suspected this a bit, but had a bit of hopes. When you look at other documentaries by them: this was the worst.

Do you really expected that outcome after their open request to find more about Incels here. I suspected this a bit, but had a bit of hopes. When you look at other documentaries by them: this was the worst.
i couldn't understand a word they said so i have no clue

wasn't the "Inside the secret world of incels" the worst?

I wrote them per email. I really had hopes that they would portray a wider spectrum of Inceldom and were really interested (I even linked to Incel situation in Japan). I suspected a framing with "Fall Halle" and Incel as dangerous subjects.
At least I took a bit of their good conscience about the now told narrative.
i couldn't understand a word they said so i have no clue

wasn't the "Inside the secret world of incels" the worst?
I meant the (probably) worst of Y-Kollektiv documentaries, not of every produced incel-docu.

I wrote them per email. I really had hopes that they would portray a wider spectrum of Inceldom and were really interested (I even linked to Incel situation in Japan). I suspected a framing with "Fall Halle" and Incel as dangerous subjects.
At least I took a bit of their good conscience about the now told narrative.

I meant the (probably) worst of Y-Kollektiv documentaries, not of every produced incel-docu.
the normies kicked us out society.Most of us don't want to be neets.Normie wish we were dead.this documentary didn't faze me.normies gonna be normies

:ha..feels::feelsmega:
To make things worse, they tried to declare the terrorists in Hanau and Halle as Incels. If this declaration find its way into politics, they really gonna start hunting us in Germany.

It's over for krautcels, Germans have lots of experience with this. I wonder if any foid will have sex with an incel to save him from a concentration camp.

It's clickbait. They don't care if we're victims or predators; they made the vid for $
No, there is also an agenda - or at least a bias, which is never to be abandoned.
And it is even more disturbing:

In einer Themenwoche beleuchtet funk, das Contentnetzwerk von ARD und ZDF, seit 27.07.2020 das Thema Extremismus in Deutschland. Zehn funk-Formate beteiligen sich mit ihren Recherchen am Schwerpunkt. Es geht unter anderem um Themen wie Antifa, Holocaustleugner und Reichsbürger. Die Videos des Schwerpunkts sind auf YouTube und funk.net zu finden. Auch der Beitrag zum Thema Incels ist Teil der Themenwoche.
English:
In a theme week, funk, the content network of ARD and ZDF, has been highlighting the topic of extremism in Germany since 27.07.2020. Ten funk formats are participating with their research in the focus. Among other things, they deal with topics such as antifa, Holocaust deniers and Reichsbürgern. The videos of the focus can be found on YouTube and funk.net. The Incels feature is also part of the theme week.

So we were part of a internal ARD/ZDF contest, who finds the best extremist group.
THERE WAS NEVER A CHANCE OF A NEUTRAL VIEW OR EVEN A SPOTLIGHT ON BLACKPILL/DATING REALITIES.

That explains also why this video sucks noticeable against the other from Y-Kollektiv.

I think one of them somehow got in and posted a thread to interview us. I remember that Beer chick.

these trashy journalists left a message on the forum asking people to tell their testimony, however it was known that anything would be distorted and time proved us right. just as I suspected.

kNQWwah.png

that was the message they left, as I knew they would delete it I saved a screenshot, it was left as evidence

jfl at fearing incels when you have muzzies stabbing and raping your people :feelstastyman:

But keep talkin shit about incels and they might just join the muzzies

not sure if he moved in with her but yeah he 'ascended'.With one of the biggest r9k whores.
I saw her posting messages back and forth with Grotesque Subhuman on YouTube about this recently.

Apparently her and the fakecel (Brendio) are getting married.

Their whole situation should be laughable and infuriating for us all since it only further proves the “Chad only” theory.

She was apparently some girl that was supposedly attracted to incels only and yet the moment this fucking Chad that looks almost exactly like actor Kit Harrington (ie the Jon Snow character from HBO’s Game of Thrones) swoops onto the scene he almost immediately snaps her up taking her from us and probably forever at that should their marriage last.

Last edited:
Wow, this thread is only from yesterday, directly pinpointed in the Inceldom Discussion must-read content, have already 10K views and 6 pages, for a so-called "documentary" which is more someone that made a YT vent against Incels in a language that most inhere don't understand. This world will never finish to astonish me, even incels.co .

By the way, I will never watch it, forget it.

tldw I made it there?

Last edited:
There already (after 2 days) have more people seen the video than people have known the term "Incel" in Germany before. Today I can even read the comments without to much anger. Tempban postmaxxer-accounts here and send them to YT. :feelskek: There is no censorship like in Reddit.
Even, when the vid itself is BS, there was never a bigger interest of German normies for incels.

Do I appear in it? if not then not interested

:soy::soy::soy::soy: BLUEPILLERS: 400 :soy::soy::soy::soy:

Hey you dumb fucking krauts,
Hitler did nothing wrong and tried to save your country. He lost the war and now you're getting assraped by niggers lmao.

Hope you get ER'd you dumb fucking faggots :)

This is my man
What sucks is Germany's loss in WW2 spelled the end for Europe. Still Germany is better off than most places, how does that work out?

I saw her posting messages back and forth with Grotesque Subhuman on YouTube about this recently.

Apparently her and the fakecel (Brendio) are getting married.

Their whole situation should be laughable and infuriating for us all since it only further proves the “Chad only” theory.

She was apparently some girl that was supposedly attracted to incels only and yet the moment this fucking Chad that looks almost exactly like actor Kit Harrington (ie the Jon Snow character from HBO’s Game of Thrones) swoops onto the scene he almost immediately snaps her up taking her from us and probably forever at that should their marriage last.
there is rumours of her talking about being going to a late 30s year old guy house and getting creampied by him.Also rumours of her nudes going around.she is a hoe.