Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy They only treat chad as an "individual"

Ugly_equals_Death

Ugly_equals_Death

Banned
-
Tattoos are the best example if an incel does it no one cares.

A nice car: chad wow nice car, incel teehee i think he compensates

No foid says even your name when they talk about you. Like i saw a nice car today, i saw a good tattoo today. But if chad would do the same they would remember his "individuality". Like i saw this guy his NAME was chad, he drove such a nice car. Incels only get remembert when they go er.

And even then not a single foid gives a shit.

And if your a manlet everthing looks like you compansating your height. (And to be honest you probably do)

Chad can even cut his fingers off girl will say "omg thats so cool i want this guy because his individuality and uniqueness teehee"
Just imagine how stupid he would look as an incel.

He can play any role and get away with it.

It's because they are attracted to them, so everything they do is in a positive light. The same reason they fuck chad murderers, drug dealers, pedophiles, etc. They don't care what type of person you are if you are attractive enough.

It's because they are attracted to them, so everything they do is in a positive light. The same reason they fuck chad murderers, drug dealers, pedophiles, etc. They don't care what type of person you are if you are attractive enough.
Looks = personality

Not a chad, I wouldn't even call this guy a failed normie.... One of the best examples of reverse looksmaxxing I've seen....He's not an incel though...

To be an individual you need to be human and society don't see us human

What the fuck is that thing? Jesus

every attempt to self improve is "compensating" if u're ugly.
this is why Idgaf,if I do something I'll do it for myself.