Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

they really dont know what we have been through

I

Incel801

Banned
-
https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTears/comments/7bp8ah/holy_shit_reposted_with_info_blurred/

They seriously believe we are making it up when we talk about female bullying, like it really doesnt happen!

during my teen years it was a usual occurrence to be out in pubic and have groups of females come up to me and call me ugly to my face and point and laugh other cruel and nasty things. It happened so often that i jut thought it was normal. like something that happened to everyone! this has fucked my self worth up to this day.

those cunts dont understand what we have been through, they just think we are being mean out of the blue cause we feel like being assholes, and nothing else could be further from the truth!

They don't care if you're making it up or not. Women are blameless, holy creatures.

I wonder if zealous catholic women are better than the whore nigger sluts

i don't understand why they fucking care so much in the first place

he's talking about acid attacks, which happen routinely in the middle east lol, big deal. if they're such humanitarians they'd be posting about that shit instead of someone who literally did nothing but say it

such a dumb fucking sub.

the top comment pretty much says: "well I've never seen a girl act mean or bully a guy, that sounds like something a teenager would do"