Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel They ruined the Yakuza saga and they call you "toxic" if you complain

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
Seriously I'm tired of the gaming community so full of SJWs and soyboys who take everything the developers do up their ass and call you a toxic incel manchild if you complain about it.

So they just took one of my favorite games, the Yakuza saga. This saga is basically a beat em up game with some RPG elements and lots of minigames, but the fights are all in real time. Now they want to make Yakuza 7 a turn based RPG and I fucking hate those, they're slow AF and frustrating, they're completely obsolete. Many people also feel this way. But hey, "gamers" say that you can't complain, that the developers have put a lot of effort and if you don't like it don't buy it :soy: :soy: :soy:

Yeah, that was a retarded decision that will certainly backfire. The gameplay was really basic before, but they could had refined it instead of changing the whole combat to turn based. Dumb as fuck.

I have a good game you can play you should play it hahahahaha

Yeah, that was a retarded decision that will certainly backfire. The gameplay was really basic before, but they could had refined it instead of changing the whole combat to turn based. Dumb as fuck.
I think I'm traumatized with turn based RPG because when I was a kid I had a game like this (Sonic and the dark brotherhood or something like that) and I got stuck in a fight because I was retarded and didn't use my experience points well and I always lost. Since that day I lost interest in all turn based games except Pokemon :feelskek:

Are you going to ignore the censorship? They are re-releasing all the old games but taking out anything that might offend “modern” audiences.

One example is a scene where a character flees a transsexual “woman” who wants to have sex with him. You know, what any heterosexual male would do. (unless you are @NEETAndTidy)

I’m tired of SJW faggots taking over everything. Can’t have anything funny or entertaining anymore without them bitching. I won’t buy any games from Dev’s that cave to these niggerkikes.

Are you going to ignore the censorship? They are re-releasing all the old games but taking out anything that might offend “modern” audiences.

One example is a scene where a character flees a transsexual “woman” who wants to have sex with him. You know, what any heterosexual male would do. (unless you are @NEETAndTidy)

I’m tired of SJW faggots taking over everything. Can’t have anything funny or entertaining anymore without them bitching. I won’t buy any games from Dev’s that cave to these niggerkikes.
LOL really, I wonder how they are going to react when they see that in Yakuza 0 one of the side quests bad guy is a tranny and you have to beat him up in a fight :feelskek:

LOL really, I wonder how they are going to react when they see that in Yakuza 0 one of the side quests bad guy is a tranny and you have to beat him up in a fight :feelskek:

During this interview, Nagoshi talked about how the times have changed now and while the game originally launched in 2009, there have been many advances in the social and moral values of the society. He talked about making some modifications to the game to make it a better fit for the current world.
Yes, because accepting and allowing people to mutilate themselves is advancing society JFL!

There is other stuff cut in the other remastered games that are coming out next year.

Yes, because accepting and allowing people to mutilate themselves is advancing society JFL!

There is other stuff cut in the other remastered games that are coming out next year.
What really gets me on my nerves is that these fuckers really think that gaming community is full of racist, sexist and LGBTQphobic straight white men when it's the fucking opposite. They should all burn alive kek

I played only zero but I never liked it, tedious and outdated; I wonder how the Saga supports itself

Yeah it's probably gonna be trash. Also most gamers(especially console gamers) are cucked.