Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious They wanna end incels

CursedCel

CursedCel

sine
★★★★
More and more videos of humiliating incels,more and more 'documantaries' presenting us as the worst criminals will come to light.Pretty soon random ugly guys will be getting attacked on the street and it will be considered normal and ok.They wanna end the incels,cause they know they are the last uncucked humans in the world and the real threat to this feminism joke.
REMEMBER THOUGH
FIRST THEY IGNORE YOU,THEN THEY LAUGH AT YOU,THEN THEY FIGHT YOU,THEN YOU WIN. :feelshmm:

They will only create more with that. Low IQ normies never learn.

They wanna end the incels,cause they know they are the last uncucked humans in the world and the real threat to this feminism joke.
Literally no one else is standing up to them, not even muslims anymore or mgtow cucks. It's up to us now.

Literally no one else is standing up to them, not even muslims anymore or mgtow cucks. It's up to us now.
muslims are becoming more close to the west every minute we speak.

Of course they do. They hate having to hear the truth, makes it harder to virtue signal

More and more videos of humiliating incels,more and more 'documantaries' presenting us as the worst criminals will come to light.Pretty soon random ugly guys will be getting attacked on the street and it will be considered normal and ok.They wanna end the incels,cause they know they are the last uncucked humans in the world and the real threat to this feminism joke.
REMEMBER THOUGH
FIRST THEY IGNORE YOU,THEN THEY LAUGH AT YOU,THEN THEY FIGHT YOU,THEN YOU WIN. :feelshmm:
We will end in concentration camps. The incel holocaust will happen in the next 5 to 20 years.

We're not going anywhere.

You can't fight incels by using the system which creates them.

I think we now in the middle of the laughting phase and soon we will be in fightinf phase.

Manletcel will lead us in the incel rebellion

REMEMBER THOUGH
All jocks must die.
Pack up your tools just in case some random bastards start picking on you.

We will end in concentration camps. The incel holocaust will happen in the next 5 to 20 years.
But i don't want to end up in a concentration Camp just because foids don't desire me.

They wanna end the incels,cause they know they are the last uncucked humans in the world and the real threat to this feminism joke.
Imagine living in a world where last sane people who don't accept cultural marxism are ugly virgins mocked on internet.

giphy.gif
hqdefault.jpg
giphy.gif

I’m still here wondering how can people be denying our stats???

Just convert to islam boys. Its time we join the winning side and our last hope.

There is a much easier way to end us than genocide.

Just have sex with us. Then we won’t be incels.

Ugly people cause disgust in others and because of the failo effect people will think that it's because they are creepy weirdos. Even though ugly people don't get laid because they're genetic trash, people will think that they must be terrible people and attack them because of the oogey boogey incels.

They know it's a huge, festering problem. This wouldn't happen if they felt secure. The ruling class can feel themselves circling the drain, that's why they're pushing so hard against incels, natseeeeees, and other thought criminals. The death rattle of a dying elite.

It's not over, it's just beginning.

If we get to this point, I will have nothing to lose, I wonder if they know what it means to fight a man with nothing to lose?

i am not seeing that though.
th world is as shitty as it ever was...

One the contrary, I,m seeing more and more people waking up to the hypocrisy of the world.

in my various groups of friend, a lot guys ar enot getting action and are aknowledging low key black pill concepts.

The beta revolution will happen way befre the incel rebellion if any of those happen.