Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

They want me to rope, but I keep telling them "no"

Rope if you want, but at least go ER to become a legendcel

Don't rope. If you rope, the femicunts and beta WK cucks win. They take entertainment from your suffering and would love nothing more than for you to end their life.

Either give them pain directly or go on welfare NEETbuxx to leech off the bastards.

Never rope. Don't let the normies win.

Don't rope. The normans would love it. They practically cream themselves at the sight ugly losers/incels' suicide videos on LiveLeak. They get off on this type of thing. Don't give them the satisfaction.

Wind said:
Don't rope. The normans would love it. They practically cream themselves at the sight ugly losers/incels' suicide videos on LiveLeak. They get off on this type of thing. Don't give them the satisfaction.

Exactly. Just look at the thing with Logan Paul. Sure, a few people were outraged and then the masses bandwaggoned. But people were LOVING that shit.

Rope and cope are the only hopes. I chose cope. 

I don't really classify it as cope though since they are things I enjoy.