Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious They want to destroy the West

The analogy I was drawing with Communism is that Jews are not always too smart, they thought that Communism would lead to something good for their group (it did for a short while), but it later mutated into something that was bad for them, I am saying immigration is similar, it may have made white countries more cosmopolitan, an environment where Jews have traditionally felt more comfortable, but in the long run it will be bad for them. Communist Jews are a rare sight these days anyway, most jumped ship to Neoconservatism which is a deceiving name as it is actually Trotskyism.
Most jumped to liberalism and being CEO's. Only ben shapiro jumped to neocon
Are you talking about the National Front? That was mainly in response to coloured immigration from the Commonwealth, the anti-Jewish stuff was a thing amongst the more intellectual members like leader John Tyndall, but normies didn't care. There were some small anti-Jewish riots in London after the Sergeant's Affair, but overall Anglo countries have been very nice to Jews and Jews have prospered in them, despite all the weird activism of Jews
Well jews literally always bring their colored mongrels with them so ofc you won't see anti semitism without being mad at what the jews are doing, but there have been anti semitic groups purely because they're semites.
You have to be naive to believe this, whites are very liberal, the feminist crap started in the 60s before the floodgates were opened in 1965.
Feminist crap started in the 60's
>60's
>civil rights
>before the floodgates were opened
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM Yes, the 60's were a shithole time because of niggers and their shitty civil rights and that combined with and promoting sexual revolution and all that crazier shit. 60's was a time where the floodgates were absolutely open.
I mentioned the Muslim anti-LGBT protests in Birmingham earlier, so my question is where are the native Christians in all this? Don't they know the Bible prohibits homosexuality?
>Where are the christians in this
They've been fighting since fucking forever. Klansmen have been fighting this fight longer than your whoever the fuck has been in America. If you really wanna talk specifically 60's it was very heated at that time period. In the south you couldn't pull all that crazy nonsense.

I wish mudslimes could pick up where the KKK left off, because the KKK has been fighting the jew for 160 years and has not had a break, but yet the let down occured when said mud slimes decided to take up arms against the KKK for the jew. There's hundreds of groups like this.
The gist of your argument is, according to my understanding this

1. Jews push for feminism, LGBT and degeneracy
2. Jews invite immigrants to serve as a voting block for their progressive parties
3. Immigrants don't necessarily adopt degeneracy, but they support it for the country inadvertently by voting left
Most immigrants do adopt the degeneracy. If they don't their kids do. Look at niggers now, they went from hard workers (albeit slaves) to criminal monsters with no soul, history, or hertiage. You think the muzzies won't become like the nigger you're fucking insane and delusional. It's happening right now FFS, look at all the criminal muslim rap gangs there are. day by day the "based islamic migrants" to the EU become niggers. Literally niggers overnight.
I'll agree that leftist parties would not be as successful in the West without immigrants, but they would instead just take their time and turn up the heat slower, degeneracy was being supported by Western youth before immigrants came, see 1960s.
Again, >civil rights
I argue that if Jews had not pushed for immigration, there would be very little anti-Jewish resistance, there would maybe be some small time groups but they wouldn't be mainstream and they would be easily suppressed (Lincoln Rockwell)
To an extent, but if they didn't push for immigration then they couldn't ruin America with their minions. They'd just slowly get pushed out pretty easily. I mean if they start pushing that gay shit they would just get mobbed, so they had to use minorities as a sponge.
On the other hand, I argue that Jews would not be allowed to subvert nonwhite societies without the help of whites, you could not get these various ME nations to recognise Israel and stop trying to destroy them and change their own moral without whites doing their bidding, you said earlier
Yes israel is entirely funded by the jewish west. Again though don't see the point. Through white globalism and colonialism jews were able to prosper, but again had that not happened there would literally be no nonwhite society. It would be a shithole, and you would be in the stone age.
which again confirms that whites wouldn't oppose this aspect of Jewish Power.
So you want white countries to, instead of die for israel in the middle east, die for anti israel? All far right wing western white nationalists are ISOLATIONIST. They do not want to fuck with nigger land palestine, they want to be left alone with the ethnostate and the eradication of jewry from the ethnostate. Right wing politics is almost entirely strictly internal. I would hope arabs can form their own little shit in the middle east as would negros but you saying "Well you like jews because you won't die for mud monkeys in the middle east to fight israel in your ideal world!" doesn't make much sense

Last edited:
Most jumped to liberalism and being CEO's. Only ben shapiro jumped to neocon

Well jews literally always bring their colored mongrels with them so ofc you won't see anti semitism without being mad at what the jews are doing, but there have been anti semitic groups purely because they're semites.

Feminist crap started in the 60's
>60's
>civil rights
>before the floodgates were opened
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM Yes, the 60's were a shithole time because of niggers and their shitty civil rights and that combined with and promoting sexual revolution and all that crazier shit. 60's was a time where the floodgates were absolutely open.

>Where are the christians in this
They've been fighting since fucking forever. Klansmen have been fighting this fight longer than your whoever the fuck has been in America. If you really wanna talk specifically 60's it was very heated at that time period. In the south you couldn't pull all that crazy nonsense.
View attachment 398175View attachment 398176View attachment 398177
I wish mudslimes could pick up where the KKK left off, because the KKK has been fighting the jew for 160 years and has not had a break, but yet the let down occured when said mud slimes decided to take up arms against the KKK for the jew. There's hundreds of groups like this.

Most immigrants do adopt the degeneracy. If they don't their kids do. Look at niggers now, they went from hard workers (albeit slaves) to criminal monsters with no soul, history, or hertiage. You think the muzzies won't become like the nigger you're fucking insane and delusional. It's happening right now FFS, look at all the criminal muslim rap gangs there are. day by day the "based islamic migrants" to the EU become niggers. Literally niggers overnight.

Again, >civil rights

To an extent, but if they didn't push for immigration then they couldn't ruin America with their minions. They'd just slowly get pushed out pretty easily. I mean if they start pushing that gay shit they would just get mobbed, so they had to use minorities as a sponge.

Yes israel is entirely funded by the jewish west. Again though don't see the point. Through white globalism and colonialism jews were able to prosper, but again had that not happened there would literally be no nonwhite society. It would be a shithole, and you would be in the stone age.

So you want white countries to, instead of die for israel in the middle east, die for anti israel? All far right wing western white nationalists are ISOLATIONIST. They do not want to fuck with nigger land palestine, they want to be left alone with the ethnostate and the eradication of jewry from the ethnostate. Right wing politics is almost entirely strictly internal. I would hope arabs can form their own little shit in the middle east as would negros but you saying "Well you like jews because you won't die for mud monkeys in the middle east to fight israel in your ideal world!" doesn't make much sense
We will have to agree to disagree, I do not see how Jews benefit from brown immigrants in the long run, either the immigrants will become hostile to them, the whites will or both. Jews have shown themselves to be dumb before and they are doing it again. Jews want the best for their own group, if that means "leeching" off of white countries then so be it, but whites would not have taken much notice of this after WW2 ended and anti-semitism was thoroughly discredited in the eyes of most (hence why Holocaust denial is a thing, even the far right realises that if the Holocaust did indeed happen, it is very bad for their arguments about Jews controlling the banks, even if the latter is demonstrably true)

We will have to agree to disagree, I do not see how Jews benefit from brown immigrants in the long run, either the immigrants will become hostile to them, the whites will or both.
They are taking a page out of US blacks. Ded srs. Look up how the blacks were put here and its literally the same as muslims, and they're going the same way

>First generation of huge migrant wave are the closest to "conservative" you will get, homelands religion homelands values etc.
>Second generation becomes mutted, starts leaving the status quo
>third generation mostly gone, lacks first generations values because of lack of access to ancestral homeland, and western judaic nonsense.
>fourth generation total consumers, culture has now entirely been erased and is being rewritten by the ((((powerful)))
>fifth generation, niggers.

Literally what will happen and is happening RN. Mark my words. Arabs RN in europe are making rap and doing drugs and crime. Whites will have to deal with it or they will become the new niggers AKA Monkeys who came to the country at some time (???) and are now just staying around doing drugs and crime and voting liberal.
Jews have shown themselves to be dumb before and they are doing it again. Jews want the best for their own group, if that means "leeching" off of white countries then so be it, but whites would not have taken much notice of this after WW2 ended and anti-semitism was thoroughly discredited in the eyes of most (hence why Holocaust denial is a thing, even the far right realises that if the Holocaust did indeed happen, it is very bad for their arguments about Jews controlling the banks, even if the latter is demonstrably true)
The entire reason ww2 happened was because jews were fucking with the west, even before the SUPER fuckening. There'd be more shit like that in the future no doubt.