Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel They want you DEAD

• Thread starter Deleted member 20659
  • Start date
Deleted member 20659

Deleted member 20659

Banned
-
Do not forget this, even for a moment. There are many people out there that would LOVE to see you being sent to concentration camps just for having an account here. The prospects of the police state cracking down on us with extreme violence and disregard for our humanity is viewed in very positive light by them, and they would and in many cases are doing everything in their power to facillitate that. As much as we are considered hateful, the cruelty and bigotry of the people that oppose us is unmatched, in some ways demonic even. Not only that, but every sector of the contemporary liberal globalist system is stacked against us in different ways, we are genuine dissidents. Act accordingly. (I do not endorse violence of any kind)

Last edited:
Nuke gay earth inshallah

unite and fight these motherfuckers to a standstill and if we die well least we had some fun.

I WONT GO DOWN WITHOUT A FIGHT

Thats even lifefuel, to live for their suffering

Thats even lifefuel, to live for their suffering
Tbh even if they manage to genocide us, what will be this plannet without our presence? It will be totally irrelevant, a cosmic joke. In both cases we win

Remember OP and friends the only thing keeping the Jews from going buckwild like they did in the Soviet Union rounding whites up and liquidating us en masse with glee is the United States second amendment and the sheer amount of white gun owners in this country.

So keep your guns and buy more and create hidden buried stockpiles of them and ammunition since you never know when Uncle Hymie will crash the economy and take us into Mad Max world for their final push to carry out total white genocide.

High IQ thread, the end is nye

Imagine half of the word, all of the lite, and your nation's government all seeing you as worthless genetic filth that is forbidden to breed and only useful for wageslaving. When a few of them wake up to the fact that that is what they are, they are understandably very upset about it. Contributing to a society that slow kills you and laughs in your face while you suffer as a virgin peasant is contributing to the people overseeing your genocide.

We were a "terror group" before we ever had a place to spread the blackpill, the government already knew that men with no future and no hope are a danger to society even before Tinder came out. People think I'm entitled and unrealistic when I talk about facial surgery becoming covered by healthcare... that solution costs less than any war America has ever waged and the suffering that will ensue for men if nothing is done will be more suffering for men than any war America has ever waged could cause. When men in their 30's-40's start freaking out en mass, IT will know that I'm right.

Imagine half of the word, all of the lite, and your nation's government all seeing you as worthless genetic filth that is forbidden to breed and only useful for wageslaving. When a few of them wake up to the fact that that is what they are, they are understandably very upset about it. Contributing to a society that slow kills you and laughs in your face while you suffer as a virgin peasant is contributing to the people overseeing your genocide.

We were a "terror group" before we ever had a place to spread the blackpill, the government already knew that men with no future and no hope are a danger to society even before Tinder came out. People think I'm entitled and unrealistic when I talk about facial surgery becoming covered by healthcare... that solution costs less than any war America has ever waged and the suffering that will ensue for men if nothing is done will be more suffering for men than any war America has ever waged could cause. When men in their 30's-40's start freaking out en mass, IT will know that I'm right.
Based avi tbh

Based avi tbh
tbh

I shall not rope then

Its sad anyways, cuz some of these boomers are incles or incels friends
A dead incel boomer is a viral mercy killing...
Maybe if all the boomers die, there will be extra money left over for incels to get surgerymaxxed?

Nigga i want me dead

Should appeal

they cant because they are weak spineless fools who cant do anything close to using strength

Always keep your weapons. They really are the last line of defense against the zogbots and other subhuman servants of Big Nose.

We are nothing lmao nobody cares for us