Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over They won, it's over

• Thread starter Deleted member 7573
  • Start date
Deleted member 7573

Deleted member 7573

Banned
-
No matter what we do, no matter what truths we show to society, they won, and there is nothing we can do about it, I realized this yesterday. It occurred to me after a event on my work. When I was going to the bathroom a foid of my team was coming back down the hall, I immediately looked away and didn't look at her at all, like a pathetic beta, you wanna know why?

A few months ago I was terrified that I heard one of the foids talking that I was flirting with her for looking at her in a similar situation, they started spreading rumors about me and saying shit about me, they said things like "He does not get along with people on the team", I even made a thread at the time about it.

And now unconsciously I turn my gaze away from a foid so that I do not end up having more trouble and losing my job. I feel humiliated, lowered to a level of filthy creature, who should not look to his "superiors". But I also feel anger, hatred, I want to make they look at me as I tear their eyes out so they will never feel "bad" being looked at by me. How can I live with this? I was practically indoctrinated to be submissive, or else I will lose my job.

FUCK THIS SHIT EARTH KILL THEM ALL THATS THE ONLY WAY TO WIN IN THIS SHIT FUCK.

Stay composed. You will do more damage in the long run by spreading the blackpill and fucking with their lives in subtle, petty ways

I don't like anyone in the eye when passing.

Smug1

I starve these western whores of the attention they crave so much.

I was practically indoctrinated to be submissive, or else I will lose my job.
What we need to change are the cucked feminist job laws, and letting whores be in charge of human resources. Outside of work you don't have to act submissive near sluts.

Ué, é só vc falar que não estava flertando com ninguém pq vc não tem chances com mulher nenhuma e pronto e acabou. E nunca chegue em mina do seu trabalho é claro, isso aí é suicídio.

Mas tbm n precisa ficar abaixando a cabeça pra essas porras não.

What we need to change are the cucked feminist job laws, and letting whores be in charge of human resources. Outside of work you don't have to act submissive near sluts.
You know what is the best thing about that? The chad and chadlites of my team can do all these things and even "friendly" flirt with them, I see they doing this, I bet they never got a complaint about it form the HR

Ué, é só vc falar que não estava flertando com ninguém pq vc não tem chances com mulher nenhuma e pronto e acabou. E nunca chegue em mina do seu trabalho é claro, isso aí é suicídio.

English or gtfo

Elas estavam falando pelas minhas costas e espalhando rumores no time, eles pensaram que eu não estava escutando, eu fiquei tão perplexo que eu não sabia o que fazer, e outra eu sou estagiário lá, que talvez seja efetivado ano que vem, eu preciso muito desse dinheiro

I feel your pain. I was accused of stalking for bs reasons. Even after it was proven bs there are still people who give me a wide berth at work.

English or gtfo
Learn how to use google translator or fuck off.

Elas estavam falando pelas minhas costas e espalhando rumores no time, eles pensaram que eu não estava escutando, eu fiquei tão perplexo que eu não sabia o que fazer, e outra eu sou estagiário lá, que talvez seja efetivado ano que vem, eu preciso muito desse dinheiro

Puta vc é estagiário... é, aí é diferente.

De qualquer forma, eu no seu lugar não abaixaria a cabeça, eu continuaria fazendo tudo normalmente e me comportando normalmente sem dar em cima de mina nenhuma, porém eu tbm fingiria que não ouvi elas falando mal de mim pq se eu fosse contestar eu com ctz seria demitido.

How many anime reactions pics do you have

Capture

BlushShy

A puny number compared to my others. This one's still a work in progress. Not even close to finishing the manga yet. I crop them myself as I read.

BETA UPRISING NOW!

I feel your pain. I was accused of stalking for bs reasons. Even after it was proven bs there are still people who give me a wide berth at work.
This is my fear, even if it's proven that it was all a lie, there are people there that will want me gone forever and make things more difficult to me
Puta vc é estagiário... é, aí é diferente.

De qualquer forma, eu no seu lugar não abaixaria a cabeça, eu continuaria fazendo tudo normalmente e me comportando normalmente sem dar em cima de mina nenhuma, porém eu tbm fingiria que não ouvi elas falando mal de mim pq se eu fosse contestar eu com ctz seria demitido.
Eu estava esse é o pior, o que eu tinha feito foi olhar para ela e sorrir, só isso, tentando ser simpático, minha única explicação é que elas estavam felizes de trabalhar com apenas chad e chadlites, agora elas tem um cara com uma aparência de um incel trabalhando lá e isso deixa elas com nojo de estar no time.

why are you concerned with your co workers opinion of you?

i dont give a shit what normie scum think of me.

Essas vadias no ambiente de trabalho são um baita de um problema mesmo. Não dá pra ignorar elas completamente, nem da pra ser muito "amiguinho" com elas, por que elas vão querer te usar.

Lidar com essas vadias na escola/faculdade/trabalho é que nem andar no fio da navalha, tem que ter cuidado. Embora elas não mereçam vc tem q tratar elas com respeito, tem que ser falso mesmo, fingir respeito.

Falar com calma, baixo. Mostrar sempre autocontrole, caso contrario elas vão falar pra sua chefia ou coordenação de estagio que vc é um Incel violento com perfil de pedofilo strupador de cachorros.
Carai vc é br?
Sim e o pior é não ficar puto com tudo que eu sei que elas falaram pelas minhas costas, tentando jogar o resto do time contra mim, manter a calma quando falo com elas é difícil pra caralho, eu queria estar em uma posição melhor,não um mero estagiário, ai elas não teriam como fazer muito contra mim.

It's because I'm on a interneship there, with great chances of becoming an full employee and I need to have this job, there is no NEET life in my country, if you don't work you will end up in the streets as a beggar. And because this are the people who will decide if I continue working with them or not I need their approval

He’s around normies at his job he could get manipulated or they can try to get him fired.

Carai vc é br?
Sim e o pior é não ficar puto com tudo que eu sei que elas falaram pelas minhas costas, tentando jogar o resto do time contra mim, manter a calma quando falo com elas é difícil pra caralho, eu queria estar em uma posição melhor,não um mero estagiário, ai elas não teriam como fazer muito contra mim.

It's because I'm on a interneship there, with great chances of becoming an full employee and I need to have this job, there is no NEET life in my country, if you don't work you will end up in the streets as a beggar. And because this are the people who will decide if I continue working with them or not I need their approval

you dont need their approval as long as you do your fucking job right, JFL @ thinking you need the approval of coworkers. FYI im not a NEET i work so i know what im talking about.
He’s around normies at his job he could get manipulated or they can try to get him fired.

this is cuck / subservent logic. JFL @ letting npc coworkers decide how you act.

What will they do without your attention... :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Some of us even feel comfortable not being bothered by stares. But for females is like: do I have cancer in my face or something? Why is he not looking?

Sometimes I notice the confusion of what cucks here would call "Stacies" after I completely ignore them.

You have no idea how fragile the foid ego is.