Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Things are nearly maxed out in terms of how bad they are yet nothing has collapsed or changed.

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
Tinder stats show women are only going on dates with 1/3000 men. From their own tinder stats they downloaded via JSON dump from the tinder site. You see grannies with guys in their 20s, landwhales on tinder or any sort of online dating getting chad lite.

At this point, it doesn't matter if hypergamy gets worse. Most men are already fucked. But where's the collapse? Where's the men rioting?

Let's be real, it will never happen. Men are eternally cuck. It's in their DNA to be submissive to women at all times while treating them like queens.

So now what? I guess we hope some religious extremist take over and change all of this, but it seems even they're getting westernized and cucked.

It will get much worse. Once majority of men will be unable to reproduce the west will start to break apart.

I want society to collapse already

I almost don't feel bad for being an incel with these insane statistics.

No, no man. You have to give it 2-3 years. THEN we will see what happens.

How long did it take for your confidence to wear down to zero when you first started hitting a wall with women? For me it was years. I had so much self esteem built up from prior life that I just kept thinking "This is just a setback, if I try XYZ then THAT will work and it will be great ..."

Most men are still in that coping phase. You only reach the blackpill phase once you've tried everything for years, exhausted all your copes, and still have nothing to show for it. That's when the world goes dark.

But there will be no collapse. There will be no riots. We will become the Japanese.

No, no man. You have to give it 2-3 years. THEN we will see what happens.

How long did it take for your confidence to wear down to zero when you first started hitting a wall with women? For me it was years. I had so much self esteem built up from prior life that I just kept thinking "This is just a setback, if I try XYZ then THAT will work and it will be great ..."

Most men are still in that coping phase. You only reach the blackpill phase once you've tried everything for years, exhausted all your copes, and still have nothing to show for it. That's when the world goes dark.

But there will be no collapse. There will be no riots. We will become the Japanese.
I was about to post that “yeah most men are cucks and are coping” because that’s what I see men doing now. They cope with video games and pretend they don’t need woman or keep on the rat race thinking that once they get that degree or job that THEN they will be slaying or something. But things have gotten extremely bad very recently. Most guys that had gfs here and were doing fine aren’t anymore and even 6/10-7/10 men are struggling. I do think enough time has to pass and people will start getting concerned that this sons and brothers aren’t able to bring home a girlfriend. These boomer parents have to start getting concerned at one point.

I don't think you realize just how bad things can get.
But yes I agree, there will be no revolution.

it takes a while to adjust and realize a new scenario .
Humans are creatures of habit .
Wait a couple years and something major will happen .
Til then we have to spread the blackpill .

I don't think you realize just how bad things can get.
But yes I agree, there will be no revolution.

Economically it can get a lot worse, obviously.

But I don't see how it can get much worse in terms of dating / sex.

I was about to post that “yeah most men are cucks and are coping” because that’s what I see men doing now. They cope with video games and pretend they don’t need woman or keep on the rat race thinking that once they get that degree or job that THEN they will be slaying or something. But things have gotten extremely bad very recently. Most guys that had gfs here and were doing fine aren’t anymore and even 6/10-7/10 men are struggling. I do think enough time has to pass and people will start getting concerned that this sons and brothers aren’t able to bring home a girlfriend. These boomer parents have to start getting concerned at one point.

Yeah then we'll get 1000000 articles about how "men aren't pulling their weight in dating" and "men are no longer good partners" and "where have all the good men gone?" and "men need to get off their video games to woo women" and "women are upset because they can't find an acceptable date."

It's always a sickening shit show of lies and honestly that is the part I am least looking forward to seeing.

It's because we still have lots of censorship and estrogen in the water and harmful chemicals in the food and drugs. But there are still men waking up slowly every day.

Yeah then we'll get 1000000 articles about how "men aren't pulling their weight in dating" and "men are no longer good partners" and "where have all the good men gone?" and "men need to get off their video games to woo women" and "women are upset because they can't find an acceptable date."

It's always a sickening shit show of lies and honestly that is the part I am least looking forward to seeing.
Yeah I can’t handle much more of this wild man. I may need to check out. This has to be hell at this point.

Economically it can get a lot worse, obviously.

But I don't see how it can get much worse in terms of dating / sex.
I think the theoretical limit to hypergamy is amount of time gigachad has in a day.
Looking at swiping habits of one foid also isn't that wise, you'd need to see how much of those right swipes overlap with other foid (probably alot)
And finally, I still see average guys with average women. Maybe out of inertia, or they're just plain ignorant.
All I'm saying is you haven't seen anything yet.

Concurrent to trying to blackpill males you meet you should really embrace the fact that you are an incel.

For example myself, I am a proud incel. I do not hide and I do not deflect when asked what is going on with my social life/dating life. I just straight up say I am just not good enough to compete and own it. It is liberating. One week ago the topic of dating came up with my mother and I just said there is no point for average males in 2019 to try and be a jester and pay for useless foid's dinners while there is a single chad that drills 10 different holes on rotation starving out essentially 9 other men. Saying it like that it really gets through their thick blue pill skulls.

Times have changed - different generations have to fight different battles.

These 5% of top guys are just sharing the whole amount of holes and they are greedy, high T, high libido bastards and they won't realize that due to the fact that they are fucking so many women, a lot of other men are going empty handed as it is a zero-sum game. They just enjoy the fact that they are pumping 10 different girls, it makes them feel manly, confident, cocky, arrogant. Who doesn't wanna feel like a million fucking bucks all day every day.

So you should just say you are an incel, tell it to your friends, tell it to your family. Who gives a flying fuck if they would think you are a "LOSER". What do you lose anyway, paying 90$ for the food of some useless whore that is just using you for literally FOOD. Shit, i'd wanna be the loser who skips on that exquisite pleasure indeed.

Until men start to fucking confess their struggles and not be strong and silent about it we won't make a DENT in this clown world situation.

The limit is reached when the state can no longer reliably subsidize single mothers. Who knows how long this will take. I doubt there will be a concerted revolution on behalf of men. Just a continued Brazilification of the world.

Tech will eventually replace females in their natural roles though.

I still see average guys with average women.
They probably met prior to 2019. You still do see this BUT almost all the time it’s a continuing relationship. Friends and guys I knew that had a looksmatched gf no longer have one if they broke up and are completely fucked. 2017-2019 we saw a huge jump in Hypergamy as more and more things get digital and more dating moves to the online.

Last edited:
Concurrent to trying to blackpill males you meet you should really embrace the fact that you are an incel.

For example myself, I am a proud incel. I do not hide and I do not deflect when asked what is going on with my social life/dating life. I just straight up say I am just not good enough to compete and own it. It is liberating. One week ago the topic of dating came up with my mother and I just said there is no point for average males in 2019 to try and be a jester and pay for useless foid's dinners while there is a single chad that drills 10 different holes on rotation starving out essentially 9 other men. Saying it like that it really gets through their thick blue pill skulls.

Until men start to fucking confess their struggles and not be strong and silent about it we won't make a DENT in this clown world situation.

I do the same thing too. If people ask me why I'm not dating, I just say "I've tried. I can't get any matches or replies." (pause awkwardly and wait for them to say something.) Then if I feel like it I'll follow with something like "Women mostly just want guys who look like low tier male models nowadays. If you're not some combo of tall, white, and handsome ie. a Hollywood movie star, they just swipe left or ignore your messages and you have no opportunities."

It's the honest truth and I'm not ashamed of it. I tried my damn best.

They probably met prior to 2019. You still do see this BUT almost all the time it’s a continuing relationship. Friends and guys I knew that had a looksmatched gf no longer have one if they broke up and are completely fucked. 2017-2019 we saw a huge jump in Hypergamy as more and more things get digital and more daring moves to the online.
I still see plenty of millenials with their looksmatch... not gen z though. It's mostly stacey and chad, or chadlite with becky/normie. The normie men I do see with women (usually landwhales) have the totally whipped aura. I give it 5-10 years before it finally sinks into the public's mind.

I still see plenty of millenials with their looksmatch... not gen z though. It's mostly stacey and chad, or chadlite with becky/normie. The normie men I do see with women (usually landwhales) have the totally whipped aura. I give it 5-10 years before it finally sinks into the public's mind.
Man things are getting bad and fast. The parents of this generation will never comprehend how bad it is for their sons. Online dating and social media are the biggest Pandora’s boxes of the century.

i wish i could find that pic of like, 15 year old girls half-naked and wearing bunny ears at some concert, deranged unaware carefree smiles on their faces, with SWAT guys in full combat gear with helmets and assault rifles guarding them

it just about covers it

btw this is a good tag if you want to read more about how cucked christianity is getting, the rabbit hole goes fucking deep http://voxday.blogspot.com/search/label/Christianity

Last edited:
i wish i could find that pic of like, 15 year old girls half-naked and wearing bunny ears at some concert, deranged unaware carefree smiles on their faces, with SWAT guys in full combat gear with helmets and assault rifles guarding them

it just about covers it

btw this is a good tag if you want to read more about how cucked christianity is getting, the rabbit hole goes fucking deep http://voxday.blogspot.com/search/label/Christianity
Goodbyeamericagirlsecurity

These 5% of top guys are just sharing the whole amount of holes and they are greedy, high T, high libido bastards and they won't realize that due to the fact that they are fucking so many women, a lot of other men are going empty handed as it is a zero-sum game. They just enjoy the fact that they are pumping 10 different girls, it makes them feel manly, confident, cocky, arrogant. Who doesn't wanna feel like a million fucking bucks all day every day.

So you should just say you are an incel, tell it to your friends, tell it to your family. Who gives a flying fuck if they would think you are a "LOSER". What do you lose anyway, paying 90$ for the food of some useless whore that is just using you for literally FOOD. Shit, i'd wanna be the loser who skips on that exquisite pleasure indeed.

The problem with that strategy is that it only invokes sympathy if the person with "incel pride" is looks "normal" enough to normies that he looks like he *should* be able to attract someone. 60% of men are overweight and at at least half are under "acceptable" height so whatever the crossover is of men that are short and fat are not going to get any sympathy at all because the observer isn't going to think that guy deserves a foid anyway. A main problem is the blue pill society not allowing the same scrutiny of fat women.
Age x weight

tl;dr
short fat men aren't even "supposed" to get women but short fat women are encouraged to have high standards

I almost don't feel bad for being an incel with these insane statistics.
yeah I have come to peace with it more now that I know most men are fucked. Before I thought i was in the tiny minority

Tinder stats show women are only going on dates with 1/3000 men. From their own tinder stats they downloaded via JSON dump from the tinder site. You see grannies with guys in their 20s, landwhales on tinder or any sort of online dating getting chad lite.

At this point, it doesn't matter if hypergamy gets worse. Most men are already fucked. But where's the collapse? Where's the men rioting?

Let's be real, it will never happen. Men are eternally cuck. It's in their DNA to be submissive to women at all times while treating them like queens.

So now what? I guess we hope some religious extremist take over and change all of this, but it seems even they're getting westernized and cucked.
Doesn’t really matter. Society collapsing is a cope, it’s only a matter of time before the pecking order ordained by nature is reestablished. The black pill is inevitable.

You're right about most men coping, in only a few years they'll realize how fucked they are. But I really don't think we'll end up like the japs they're low inhib as fuck. In America we're already having weekly attacks from angry men, it's only going to get worse.

High iq. I do the same

Because more men need to get blackpilled

It's easy to blame DNA for something that is a human invention. "Cucks" never existed before "civilization" happened. You think men would be cucks if rape was legal? No.
These boomer parents have to start getting concerned at one point.
I got bad news for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back