Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Things are so cucked this site offers a lot more than just inceldom talk

AntiPain

AntiPain

just put custom title theory
-
I'm being 100% serious. Things are so fucked right now that almost every popular website with a user base is cucked.
You don't even have to be an incel to enjoy this site, just not a cuck. On every other site bluepillers flood you with bluepill, soytalk and disgusting lingo that I just can't stand.

It is not a coincidence that bluepilled cucks are also obnoxious in general. fuck.

What bothers me the most about other sites is censorship and the fact that using scientific data or evolutionary psychology is somehow seen as evil, dishonest or whatever else they say.

Anything that is uncomfortable can't be true unless it fits their narrative (muh 25% of women in college are raped)

What bothers me the most about other sites is censorship and the fact that using scientific data or evolutionary psychology is somehow seen as evil, dishonest or whatever else they say.
Agree about the censorship, boy do cucks love do delete and be on a power trip.
Pieces of filth. Unless you fit in their tiny little box of standards you get deleted off the internet.

Agree about the censorship, boy do cucks love do delete and be on a power trip.
Pieces of filth. Unless you fit in their tiny little box of standards you get deleted off the internet.
They will ban you off of everywhere and force you into anonymity (because otherwise they'll doxx you ruin whatever is left of your life).

Result? You go create your own space and engage in anonymous discussions.

Then they say look at them! They are confined in hateful extreme places and they are anonymous! What a bunch of weirdos and freaks! ... they conveniently leave out the fact that they were the ones who forced us into exile.

It's similar to how bullies beat you and mock you every day. Then one day you take a bat or some object and smash their face in and EVERYONE suddenly takes the moral highground and tells you how much of monster you are (happened to me).

I hate hypocrites.

I'm afraid they'll try to shutdown the remaining chains.

Weird way to type “cucks, foids, normies, chads, bluepillers, feminists, and queers”, but I get it.
I hate hypocrites more than anything. I don't fucking care about a cuck doing his own thing so long as he isn't too faced about it or trying to take the moral high ground. I mean I think he's pathetic and I judge him but it doesn't piss me off nearly as much.

Same thing for everything else. I've known chads who realize they're lucky and who are fairly good persons. I don't mind them.

Chads who legit think it's their personality or hobbies or whatever and who judge the fuck out off a balding 5ft5 manlet piss me off.

Anything that is uncomfortable can't be true unless it fits their narrative (muh 25% of women in college are raped)

Wasn't it AOC that publicly deplored the fact that people are more concerned about being factually accurate than morally right ?

Wasn't it AOC that publicly deplored the fact that people are more concerned about being factually accurate than morally right ?
Yes she did. Even the CNN interviewer called her out on this. Even he couldn't believe it.

God I fucking hate AOC. I don’t even give a fuck about if she really said that or not, imma just follow her logic and not fact check it. She’s just a fucking ape-brain foid. Fuck.

Extremely high IQ. If you try to say anything about women's degeneracy and the oppression of men in society, cucks will jump up and scream: HAHAHA INCEL ITS ALL ABOUT YOUR PERSONALITY BRO YOURE INCEL INCEL INCEL HAHAHAHA IM SO SMART AND YOU ARE DUMB INCEL LMAO ROFL

Yikes, sweaty! Let's unpack this.

Extremely high IQ. If you try to say anything about women's degeneracy and the oppression of men in society, cucks will jump up and scream: HAHAHA INCEL ITS ALL ABOUT YOUR PERSONALITY BRO YOURE INCEL INCEL INCEL HAHAHAHA IM SO SMART AND YOU ARE DUMB INCEL LMAO ROFL

Same thing for everything else. I've known chads who realize they're lucky and who are fairly good persons. I don't mind them.

Chads who legit think it's their personality or hobbies or whatever and who judge the fuck out off a balding 5ft5 manlet piss me off.

Most chads are pretty based in that regard though, they know its all about face, they know they make foids wet due to certain genetic dispositions of their own, dont see normshits or us as competition, dont bully and just ignore because we´re insignificant anyway. Have encountered others as well of course, but any adult chad thats a bully isnt worth his money, cant be true chad if you have to reinforce your superiority by hazing.

On topic: Yeah its gotten really bad, I used to read other sites as well, but lately have found myself to just close them shortly after having begun reading because they are all about doublethink for fucks sake, everything is catered to foids on the internet these days, emotional "facts", no "hatespeech", unconfrontational discussion style, foids can do no wrong in every god damn post, feminism discussed in hobbys that dont have any foids in them.

Gymcell put it here nicely already: Its about bullying, censorship is just another form of it, deny someone his right of participation, shut him and his opinion out. Bullying has become so widespread and accepted when it affects men, it has also infected the internet due to normshits invading.

I'm being 100% serious. Things are so fucked right now that almost every popular website with a user base is cucked.
You don't even have to be an incel to enjoy this site, just not a cuck. On every other site bluepillers flood you with bluepill, soytalk and disgusting lingo that I just can't stand.

It is not a coincidence that bluepilled cucks are also obnoxious in general. fuck.

other than steam and dota / cs:go, it's instant life ban if you don't cuck out and worship women

not just say bad shit about women, i mean actually not agree they're innocent oppressed angels

2020's will be even more cucked