Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Things women NEVER say thread

NEETAndTidy

NEETAndTidy

STRIKE FIRST. STRIKE HARD. NO MERCY. COBRA KAIcel
-
:feelskek::feelskek: if only this was how the world worked. If only personality ACTUALLY mattered

That would be lifefuel ngl.

Dreamy thoughts.

"no Chad! Your personality is so bad I just can't see myself being with you or fucking you"

Even so she still sounds like an uncivilized animal, it's kind of a put off.
Also the "ugly" guy is probably a 6/10 lol.

"cashy i really wanna be with you, you're smart, kind, and a great guy, chad can fuck off, i'll never abandon you"

You're missing the point of this thread. It's the fact a woman would never really say that

I'll do the dishes

You're missing the point of this thread. It's the fact a woman would never really say that
Actually she might say that to a high tier normie. :feelskek:

:feelskek::feelskek: if only this was how the world worked. If only personality ACTUALLY mattered
View attachment 119546

Lol

She's mindfucking him. He isn't actually ugly to her, she wouldn't respond to him if he was.

Her game is to tear him down, demoralize him to the point where he starts to question his own self-worth.

Her endgame is to have complete control over him because she understands that her hole isn't enough to lock down a Chad/Lite

Actually she might say that to a high tier normie. :feelskek:
No woman is willingly fucking men she considers ugly.

Again though. You dont seem to understand the point of the thread

Nah, I'd bet the guy to be a 7/10 minimum. She's trying to tear him down.

What's the point of the thread?

Lol

She's mindfucking him. He isn't actually ugly to her, she wouldn't respond to him if he was.

Her game is to tear him down, demoralize him to the point where he starts to question his own self-worth.

Her endgame is to have complete control over him because she understands that her hole isn't enough to lock down a Chad/Lite
This thread is
things women never say

Not to figure out if this screenshot is legit.

I can gurantee all screenshots like that are fake

They do if it can give them an advantage. I understand the thread perfectly.
Nah, I'd bet the guy to be a 7/10 minimum. She's trying to tear him down.
Isn't that a PUA technique?

They do if it can give them an advantage. I understand the thread perfectly.

Isn't that a PUA technique?
The point of thread is to say things women dont say.

So you clearly dont

"I'll take the nice guy over Chad any day"

The point of thread is to say things women dont say.

So you clearly dont
Overdosing on Asperger's today I see. Btw it should be more like "things women never say to us."

Stacy: look, chad, you're just not attractive to me. Your personality is just horrible and you're alpha, which I don't like. I found a new guy. He is 5'4 and 230 pounds. He is bald. But, his personality is so attractive that my little pussy gets so wet when I see him! What a sweet beta he is. Bye Chad.

Stacy: look, chad, you're just not attractive to me. Your personality is just horrible and you're alpha, which I don't like. I found a new guy. He is 5'4 and 230 pounds. He is bald. But, his personality is so attractive that my little pussy gets so wet when I see him! What a sweet beta he is. Bye Chad.
NGL this legit made me lol

Stacy: Hey, I do understand that feminism and white-knighting is killing our society. We need to get rid of them so that our society can evolve into something more advanced, scientifically-wise especially. Males need to dominate society, especially who we call "incels" as they are high IQ. Most "good looking" man aren't even smarter than them! So in order to make this evolution, I will offer myself (as nature expects it) to this manlet balding guy, since he also has an amazing personality! He is so kind compared to those brutal chads!
What a perfect man! Kind and smart. Looks shouldn't matter anymore.

Last edited:
"i love you just how you are" "ihaveno1 will you be my bf, you are such a cool guy" always dreamed of a foid saying that to me

"JeffGoldblumInTheFly I want you inside me, pounding my insides until my uterus become dry "
:cryfeels:

The best thing would be for a foid to stare at me with that look of attraction on their face

Attachments

• B330E0C6-65A9-4F4C-A84F-F914C49EEBF2.jpeg
    B330E0C6-65A9-4F4C-A84F-F914C49EEBF2.jpeg
    98.6 KB · Views: 99
I'll always love you and be with you forever.

I wish more females were like this

"I'm sorry Chad, but you don't have the right personality for me"

"My friends say you're too short.. you're kinda ugly.. you're a NEET.. you have autism... you have a small dick.

But GODDAMN YOURE IRRESISTABLE"

I literally wouldnt care about being/being called ugly if people would still bang me/date me
Ditto. Actions matter more than words. SJWs must learn it.

"thicc niggers slipping up the banana pussy and licking the cat's ear while singing slimy songs"
i can guarantee no woman has ever said that

There is a 101 percent chance that was staged.

Margin of error: one percent.

You're a kind person and I find that attractive.

I love short guys.

"autistic men ae sexy"