Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Think about all the Chads and Stacy's having sex right now!

Perfect_InCell

Perfect_InCell

Most Perfect Imperfect Being
Just think! There are hundreds of Chad's having super happy fun time while we are browsing this forum all alone. This is an injustice to all of us! While these Chad's get to experience any woman they want and do not even appreciate them we have to sit in the shadows behind screens being forced to live in solitude as if we were hermits. Society has shunned and tormented us for all of our lives because of how we are "inferior" to the Chads and the torment we face on a daily basis is not deserved. I wish the Chads of this twisted world could finally experience what it is like to live in the hell hole we do. Why are we succumb to this? Is it because society has been shaped by the music industry, Hollywood, and the internet. We are not even safe in our own domain! We have people like BasedShaman and all those other YouTubers who are going onto this site just to make a quick buck by reinforcing the belief this world has that we inferior beings and monsters. I say we fight back against this torment, this oppression, this damnation that we have been forced to endure! Gone will be the times where we have to hide and cower in corners and behind closed doors. In will be the times where we are in control, where we are number one, where we have the power.

I say we fight back against this torment, this oppression, this damnation that we have been forced to endure! Gone will be the times where we have to hide and cower in corners and behind closed doors. In will be the times where we are in control, where we are number one, where we have the power.
Cope, beta uprising will never happen

Dude anyone can buy a hooker. I don't really care that much. I just want to not be so ugly.

Think? Man I can here that shit when I walk down the street. It don't piss me off to much though. I'm looks maxing (losing weight) so if I turn out good I too will be pounding pussy and let the streets hear.

Just think! There are hundreds of Chad's having super happy fun time while we are browsing this forum all alone. This is an injustice to all of us! While these Chad's get to experience any woman they want and do not even appreciate them we have to sit in the shadows behind screens being forced to live in solitude as if we were hermits. Society has shunned and tormented us for all of our lives because of how we are "inferior" to the Chads and the torment we face on a daily basis is not deserved. I wish the Chads of this twisted world could finally experience what it is like to live in the hell hole we do. Why are we succumb to this? Is it because society has been shaped by the music industry, Hollywood, and the internet. We are not even safe in our own domain! We have people like BasedShaman and all those other YouTubers who are going onto this site just to make a quick buck by reinforcing the belief this world has that we inferior beings and monsters. I say we fight back against this torment, this oppression, this damnation that we have been forced to endure! Gone will be the times where we have to hide and cower in corners and behind closed doors. In will be the times where we are in control, where we are number one, where we have the power.
You can musclemaxx to compensate for ugly features.Or work or become good at something that can earn you money

I don't want to.

yea id rather not