Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

think i fell in love with a girl i saw in a video.

Billowel

Billowel

Ed junior
-
i know which school she goes to,her name and that she is legal in my country.she is 15 and single.she is taller then 70% of guys,cute,has a few manly facial traits,has a light tanned skin and cute as shit.

saw a few other videos she is in and didn't see her with any boys.i imagine there is a 5% chance she is a virgin and 0% chance that she never sucked a dick.

i might unironically be forced by my auntie to travel there to her small island soon.it only gets worse.

at least there are a few other cuties over there

it's so over for me.maybe i will die soon.

You should either approach her immediately or just forget about her

You should either approach her immediately or just forget about her
mate i ain't gonna travel half the world for a 15 year old amazon looking jb.maybe if i had a few million to spare but even then.

Whoa

If you travel all the way to see said foid and she rejects you then what?

I think you should just leave her be tbh
Idk much about you, but it does not appear that u have a chance with her

Why even bother...

Fort get a bout hur

I think you should just leave her be tbh
Idk much about you, but it does not appear that u have a chance with her
i never said i have a chance.back in her country i am a low tier normie at best.the only way would be if i was rich or some shit.things are getting tough where she lives so yeah.

it's so over.

Why even bother...
i feel like the older i get the more crazy i become.

i never said i have a chance.back in her country i am a low tier normie at best.the only way would be if i was rich or some shit.things are getting tough where she lives so yeah.

it's so over.

didn't you rappermaxxing? go statusmaxx thugmaxx and moneymaxx

i know which school she goes to,her name and that she is legal in my country.she is 15 and single.she is taller then 70% of guys,cute,has a few manly facial traits,has a light tanned skin and cute as shit.

saw a few other videos she is in and didn't see her with any boys.i imagine there is a 5% chance she is a virgin and 0% chance that she never sucked a dick.

i might unironically be forced by my auntie to travel there to her small island soon.it only gets worse.

If she ever sucked a dick then she's not a virgin and probably she wouldn't give you a chance (I don't know about your age anyway)

Which country are you talking about btw?

That's interesting.

:soy:

This shit is hella optimistic.
You have better chances of being hit by an asteroid than your dick getting sucked.

it's so over.

That’s the worst, when you fall in love with a dumb bitch that you know you’ll never see let alone talk to

Now you worship some JB that will most probably never acknowledge your existence. Congrats kiddo. Just leave this site and work on yourself theory.

Wait have you even talked to her or?

This is advanced simping

she is 15 and single
15 is the perfect breeding age
though tbh "and single" just means she isn't in a committed relationship. she still fucks guys every week and gets cumshots in her whore mouth at all the parties she goes to

15 is the perfect breeding age
though tbh "and single" just means she isn't in a committed relationship. she still fucks guys every week and gets cumshots in her whore mouth at all the parties she goes to
yeah i know.she lives in a place that only has 4k residents but there are a few tourists in summer so she probably had a taste of white chad.it's over.

OMG I LOVE HER:soy:
WHY did she reject meee:feels::feels::feels:

At least you don't imagine she is that pure girl (jfl) but that's that sounded to me boyo

OMG I LOVE HER:soy:
WHY did she reject meee:feels::feels::feels:

At least you don't imagine she is that pure girl (jfl) but that's that sounded to me boyo
man i haven't been feeling well for the past days.this thread was a mistake and i am not a simp.if the girl is past 14 the chances of her being a virgin is like 0.000000000000000000000000000000000000000001% at best.

man i haven't been feeling well for the past days.this thread was a mistake and i am not a simp.if the girl is past 14 the chances of her being a virgin is like 0.000000000000000000000000000000000000000001% at best.
Feeling well or not has notying to do with that, in fact the non-existence of love is as rational as saying 1+1=2 in usual mathematics.

Yeah, just remember there is like 0% that she is a virgin or that she hasn't sucked cocks yet.

OP is Filipino?

just let go off the hope, you know it will not happen.

show the videos or LARP.