Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Think I’m getting into that zombie like state some of the other members have described

Mulattocel

Mulattocel

Admiral
★★★
I’m about to turn 22 and beginning to fully realize the situation I’m in is becoming permanent. As a cope I have turned to heavy drinking and I’m talking heavy drinking like 750 ml of vodka or more a day almost every single day. I think the alcohol has helped me reach that state I have heard others describe here.

That zombie like trance were you just can’t feel emotions at the intensity you used to. Just a year ago my emotions were much greater then now. I would see a happy couple out in public and would get filled with rage or sadness or a combination of the two now I can’t even feel anything anymore. I see a couple now and I just think to myself like “yeah nature fucked you over. You’ll never have something that beautiful in your life so just don’t look at them and move on”.

No more rage no more sadness just.....nothing. I actually don’t like this as much as you might think because I think feeling emotional about something so important can be good. It lets you know you haven’t reached a point we’re you are so pathetic and fucked were you have no choice but into a spectators like existence. And really once you get to this point of inceldom were you literally have unwillingly just accepted your fate and your brain has entered full blown cope mode then it truly is unequivocally over.

Have tried going to shower and taking a therapy?

Brutal tbh i'm 21 and my brain is already destroyed

i prescribe 3 cold showers per day and a haircut
Also 2 pills each, per day, of
Haldol (haloperidol) Anafranil (clomipramine) Anafranil (clomipramine) Loxitane (loxapine) Asendin (amoxapine) Luvox (fluvoxamine) Mellaril (thioridazine) Elavil (amitriptyline) Paxil (paroxetine) Moban (molindone) Norpramin (desipramine) Prozac (fluoxetine) Navane (thiothixene) Pamelor (nortriptyline) Zoloft (sertraline) Prolixin (fluphenazine) Sinequan (doxepin) Serentil (mesoridazine) Surmontil (trimipramine) Stelazine (trifluoperazine) Tofranil (imipramine) Ativan (lorazepam) Thorazine (chlorpromazine) Vivactil (protiptyline) BuSpar (buspirone) Trilafon (perphenazine) Centrax (prazepam) SSRIs *Inderal (propranolol) Celexa (citalopram) Klonopin (clonazepam) Abilify (aripiprazole) Lexapro (escitalopram) Lexapro (escitalopram) Clozaril (clozapine) Luvox (fluvoxamine) Librium (chlordiazepoxide) Risperdal (risperidone) Paxil (paroxetine) Serax (oxazepam) Seroquel (quetiapine) Prozac (fluoxetine) Tenormin (atenolol) Zyprexa (olanzapine) Zoloft (sertraline) Tranxene (clorazepate) Valium (diazepam) MAOIs Xanax (alprazolam) Nardil (phenelzine) Parnate (tranylcypromine) Depakene (valproic acid) Depakote Eskalith Desyrel (trazadone) Lithobid (lithium) Effexor (venlafaxine) Lithonate Remeron (mirtazapine) Adderall (amphetamine Lithotabs Serzone (nefazodone) and dextroamphetamine) *Lamictal (lamotrigine) Wellbutrin (bupropion) Cylert (pemoline) *Neurontin (gabapentin) Dexedrine *Tegretol (carbamazepine) (dextroamphetamine) *Topamax (topiramate) Klonopin (clonazepam) Ritalin (methylphenidate) Paxil (paroxetine) (alprazolam) Zoloft (sertraline)

That'll be $4000, now get back to work wagie

Last edited:
we are dead chad is alive

Cope or rope

I'm already a postmaxxing npc bro

I’m about to turn 22 and beginning to fully realize the situation I’m in is becoming permanent. As a cope I have turned to heavy drinking and I’m talking heavy drinking like 750 ml of vodka or more a day almost every single day. I think the alcohol has helped me reach that state I have heard others describe here.

That zombie like trance were you just can’t feel emotions at the intensity you used to. Just a year ago my emotions were much greater then now. I would see a happy couple out in public and would get filled with rage or sadness or a combination of the two now I can’t even feel anything anymore. I see a couple now and I just think to myself like “yeah nature fucked you over. You’ll never have something that beautiful in your life so just don’t look at them and move on”.

No more rage no more sadness just.....nothing. I actually don’t like this as much as you might think because I think feeling emotional about something so important can be good. It lets you know you haven’t reached a point we’re you are so pathetic and fucked were you have no choice but into a spectators like existence. And really once you get to this point of inceldom were you literally have unwillingly just accepted your fate and your brain has entered full blown cope mode then it truly is unequivocally over.

Relatable, turned 22 last year.
Sometimes I have weird Moments were Feeling Returns in my Body and everything seems much more vivid. Thats when I realize just how numb I have become to pain and life in General. I am just done.

Also 2 pills each, per day, of
Haldol (haloperidol) Anafranil (clomipramine) Anafranil (clomipramine) Loxitane (loxapine) Asendin (amoxapine) Luvox (fluvoxamine) Mellaril (thioridazine) Elavil (amitriptyline) Paxil (paroxetine) Moban (molindone) Norpramin (desipramine) Prozac (fluoxetine) Navane (thiothixene) Pamelor (nortriptyline) Zoloft (sertraline) Prolixin (fluphenazine) Sinequan (doxepin) Serentil (mesoridazine) Surmontil (trimipramine) Stelazine (trifluoperazine) Tofranil (imipramine) Ativan (lorazepam) Thorazine (chlorpromazine) Vivactil (protiptyline) BuSpar (buspirone) Trilafon (perphenazine) Centrax (prazepam) SSRIs *Inderal (propranolol) Celexa (citalopram) Klonopin (clonazepam) Abilify (aripiprazole) Lexapro (escitalopram) Lexapro (escitalopram) Clozaril (clozapine) Luvox (fluvoxamine) Librium (chlordiazepoxide) Risperdal (risperidone) Paxil (paroxetine) Serax (oxazepam) Seroquel (quetiapine) Prozac (fluoxetine) Tenormin (atenolol) Zyprexa (olanzapine) Zoloft (sertraline) Tranxene (clorazepate) Valium (diazepam) MAOIs Xanax (alprazolam) Nardil (phenelzine) Parnate (tranylcypromine) Depakene (valproic acid) Depakote Eskalith Desyrel (trazadone) Lithobid (lithium) Effexor (venlafaxine) Lithonate Remeron (mirtazapine) Adderall (amphetamine Lithotabs Serzone (nefazodone) and dextroamphetamine) *Lamictal (lamotrigine) Wellbutrin (bupropion) Cylert (pemoline) *Neurontin (gabapentin) Dexedrine *Tegretol (carbamazepine) (dextroamphetamine) *Topamax (topiramate) Klonopin (clonazepam) Ritalin (methylphenidate) Paxil (paroxetine) (alprazolam) Zoloft (sertraline)

That'll be $4000, now get back to work wagie

That is an attractive text block you have there, strangly pleasing to the eye. Is it the voluptuousness of the parenthesis? The sheer Feeling of authority invoked by the deceptively complex names of the medication? Enlighten me, oh great pharma Rabbi!

Relatable, turned 22 last year.
Sometimes I have weird Moments were Feeling Returns in my Body and everything seems much more vivid. Thats when I realize just how numb I have become to pain and life in General. I am just done.

That is an attractive text block you have there, strangly pleasing to the eye. Is it the voluptuousness of the parenthesis? The sheer Feeling of authority invoked by the deceptively complex names of the medication? Enlighten me, oh great pharma Rabbi!
Dissociative personality disorder from trauma probably

Why are u complaining,just have sex :foidSoy: