Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Thinking about faking being a multi millionare

AdoptedSubhuman

AdoptedSubhuman

Banned
-
Im thinking about getting 2 or 3 pictures where it looks like im rich as fuck. I will wear and buy a fancy suit and tie then take one picture outside my dads house(looks expensive and modern) Then i will borrow a sport car from a car rental since my dads own a disgusting old ugly car anyway i will take one picture with the sport car outside my house with the car door open, so they think its mine. Then i will use these photos for tinder and i will write in the bio "Young multi millionare" this will attract tons of girls even hot ones, i will verify my profile aswell and now i can pick and choose which girl i want. I will tell the girls im a "successful finance manager" I will tell them to come to my house and i will plan it so my family is not home during that time so it could be during the days, because im home alone during the days.

Then i pump and dump. Would this work? Im a ricecel so they would actually believe im a "successful finance manager"

you got nothing to lose but your kidneys

you will get jailed

Go to a shopping mall, try on extremely expensive cloths and take pictures.

For that to work you'll need a 8+ face
Even if you fakestatusmaxx foids wont let you touch them, and will only use you for betabuxx while she gets sexual satisfaction from Chad's she's fucking behind your back

Yes! Try it.

I've been recommending this gambit for years.

Nobody listened.

you will get jailed

Different jurisdictions seem to deal with this differently.

You might not get away with saying something like "I'm a movie director, fuck me if you want a part". That's a bit too direct of a fraud.

But inflating your status to the point where they consent to sex... I don't see the issue in most cases. People lie on dates all the time. And finance is easy to lie about because of all the stock volatility. You can lie about your success by adding a few zeros to your portfolio value (suddenly that 100$ profit you made turns into 100000$) or even make it up entirely like claim you got into Tesla when it was trading at 40$ or whatever and pretend you knew all along it would go up cause you're such a smart investor. It's not like she can check your portfolio anyway.

Anyway, consult the law to make sure you're not going too far. (Personally, I think it's easier to just get a hooker than renting sports cars.)

there are quite a lot of guys who got jailed for doing so, but if you're high IQ enough to not get caught it would probably work. Women are very dumb.

For that to work you'll need a 8+ face
Even if you fakestatusmaxx foids wont let you touch them, and will only use you for betabuxx while she gets sexual satisfaction from Chad's she's fucking behind your back

Try it. Sounds interesting.

Thats a good idea

Have you tried it? or heard about anyone done it and it worked?

I've never tried it because I'm not into starfish sex; I either want to be Chad or incel.

But most incels claim to want sex any way they can get it, and so this is exactly the type of thing I've been recommending.

A bit of bulge-frauding in the photos wouldn't hurt either. Just be sure not to overdo it as that can easily become excessive.

I've never tried it because I'm not into starfish sex; I either want to be Chad or incel.

But most incels claim to want sex any way they can get it, and so this is exactly the type of thing I've been recommending.

A bit of bulge-frauding in the photos wouldn't hurt either. Just be sure not to overdo it as that can easily become excessive.
Yeah thanks, I will fraud my height in the pictures and my face a little with filters and stuff.

goldfishing jfl
Im thinking about getting 2 or 3 pictures where it looks like im rich as fuck. I will wear and buy a fancy suit and tie then take one picture outside my dads house(looks expensive and modern) Then i will borrow a sport car from a car rental since my dads own a disgusting old ugly car anyway i will take one picture with the sport car outside my house with the car door open, so they think its mine. Then i will use these photos for tinder and i will write in the bio "Young multi millionare" this will attract tons of girls even hot ones, i will verify my profile aswell and now i can pick and choose which girl i want. I will tell the girls im a "successful finance manager" I will tell them to come to my house and i will plan it so my family is not home during that time so it could be during the days, because im home alone during the days.

Then i pump and dump. Would this work? Im a ricecel so they would actually believe im a "successful finance manager"

i actually wanted to try this on seeking.com OP
tell me if it works
pretend youre a rich sugar baby

Yeah thanks, I will fraud my height in the pictures and my face a little with filters and stuff.

If foids are going to abuse Tinder, we might as well do the same thing.

Report back and let us know how it goes.

Godspeed.

This is gonna be interesting, go for it and good luck.

I'm actually that but still can't get laid. NO ascension for truecels

You will be accused of Rape when the foids understant you arent rich.

most men already do this, especially on suggar daddy sites

yeah sure go ahead. no reason to be honest with holes :feelsokman: