Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

thinking about future generations is cucked

Status
Not open for further replies.
johnnyb

johnnyb

gib me duh pussay b0ss
-
only cucks think about "muh future generations". I only care about myself. I don't give a fuck if I make some hapa spawn and he does himself in. he shouldn't of been so much of a pussy and did what he had to do like his daddy did. everyone is responsible for making it for himself what he has to do in whatever current system is in place. my only responsibility is to live the best life I can live for myself until im dead. im here for a short time on this dump of a planet and im not going to be wasting it thinking about "muh future generations". they can all get fucked.

I only want my harem of noodle sluts, my high powered job due to being superior genetics in a land of 5 foot fucked up looking people. (nothing against you ricecels, if you pay homage to me ill force noodles to fuck you)

anyways, any spawns I have will have to figure shit out for themselves. my dad never told me about any of this shit. he didn't say i was going to be a fucking virgin loser.

I could go on but I think you get the point

i think only about my life, nothing else, i dont give a fuck what will happen when i die

Fuck future generations, fuck also my hapa son, only thing to care is having cute adorable loli waifu

Yeah, people like you are retarded, I get that. Thankfully, you won't get to pass on that low iq.
Thanks, I’ll try to impregnate the ugliest mongrel looking 1/10 fat gook bitches to ensure a 100% beyond over incel spawn. My army of hapa 1/10 spawn thanks you for your motivation to bring them into the world friend

Nobody gives a shit about your delusional copes. Get the money to fly to SEA and actually convince women to fuck you, then start worrying about justifying your race mixing bullshit.

Thanks, I’ll try to impregnate the ugliest mongrel looking 1/10 fat gook bitches to ensure a 100% beyond over incel spawn. My army of hapa 1/10 spawn thanks you for your motivation to bring them into the world friend
Good luck with that. Maybe something good will actually come of it and they'll give you a nice painful death for fucking them over.

All life ends in death. it's futile to worry about others.

Edgy? Maybe. True?.it's undeniable.

You came to that conclusion just because you are a genetic egoist and want a kid with a bribed gook? Then you probably are a tradcuck.

Yep, I don't get the whole fixation with passing on genes. Personally, I couldn't give a fuck about my bloodline. I'm quite happy for it to end with me.

The way it should be. Why the fuck worry about another people's future ?

Nobody gives a shit about your delusional copes. Get the money to fly to SEA and actually convince women to fuck you, then start worrying about justifying your race mixing bullshit.
I smell a nigger

Good luck with that. Maybe something good will actually come of it and they'll give you a nice painful death for fucking them over.
No, they will still worship me

True, I’m the biggest lazy white nigger around now that @Grotesque is banned.
Are you over 30 then? Something is fishy about you, if it’s not that you’re a white hating nigger it’s something else

Are you over 30 then? Something is fishy about you, if it’s not that you’re a white hating nigger it’s something else
No, I’m not. I’m truecel as fuck, multiple members can attest to that. I don’t hate white people, just gooks.

only cucks think about "muh future generations". I only care about myself. I don't give a fuck if I make some hapa spawn and he does himself in. he shouldn't of been so much of a pussy and did what he had to do like his daddy did. everyone is responsible for making it for himself what he has to do in whatever current system is in place. my only responsibility is to live the best life I can live for myself until im dead. im here for a short time on this dump of a planet and im not going to be wasting it thinking about "muh future generations". they can all get fucked.

I only want my harem of noodle sluts, my high powered job due to being superior genetics in a land of 5 foot fucked up looking people. (nothing against you ricecels, if you pay homage to me ill force noodles to fuck you)

anyways, any spawns I have will have to figure shit out for themselves. my dad never told me about any of this shit. he didn't say i was going to be a fucking virgin loser.

I could go on but I think you get the point
Don’t make more hapas

t. Hapa

Same, I don't give a fuck what happens to future generations. I will never have children so I might as well contribute to make everything as bad as possible for people of the future

Well atleast my hapa spawn will have 22 year old seed instead of the standard 45+ yr old seed. That might help some
Tfw my father was about 45 when he had me
Feels bad man

But seriously don’t make more hapas

Same, I don't give a fuck what happens to future generations. I will never have children so I might as well contribute to make everything as bad as possible for people of the future
based and fuckthefuturekidspilled

Well tbh if past generations were not cucked we wouldn't be in this situation

'pass on muh genes boohooo'

Status
Not open for further replies.