Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Thinking about going the next Step

• Thread starter IamJacksBrokenHeart
  • Start date
IamJacksBrokenHeart

IamJacksBrokenHeart

-
Im finally considering buying a realistic sex doll .

I just want to feel like somebody is laying next to me in bed . Even if i gotta lie to myself and its just silicone .

If i doe this , it feels like im crossing a line .
it feels like the last nail in the coffin.
Its over .

That looks nice. I would if I lived alone

Whats the difference between this and masturbating with your hand?

I doubt you would regret, go for it

I want one as well

Whats the difference between this and masturbating with your hand?
Its easier to indulge in mental gymnastics and telling myself that this is a living person laying beside me when it actually has at least the shape of a woman .
Maybe if i take the right drugs , i will actually fully believe that this thing is alive .
Or i will have a really bad trip but we will see .

I think in the next ten years sex bots are going to be way better. Warm skin, better AI and even possible motions including walking. There is a lot of room for improvements with them. As of right now, the only one I could be attracted to would one of those very expensive RealDolls with AI. But even then those are basic compared to whats on the horizon.

I think in the next ten years sex bots are going to be way better. Warm skin, better AI and even possible motions including walking. There is a lot of room for improvements with them. As of right now, the only one I could be attracted to would one of those very expensive RealDolls with AI. But even then those are basic compared to whats on the horizon.
A heating function would really be quite nice .
I dont want to feel like a necrophiliac .

A heating function would really be quite nice .
I dont want to feel like a necrophiliac .

I heard the guys over at realdoll are working on a prototype with heating capabilities. The nice thing is that since none of us actually knows what a real woman is like, as long as the designers approximate the average foid's good traits roughly, it'll be fine. I would love to have one with all the bells and whistles. Its one of the reason's I wage. It'll save long term on prostitutes.

You should watch,
"Sex object"
&
"Lars and the real girl"
&
"Mannequin."

Those low end ones are made from TPE which is porous and can harbor mold and bacteria. Won't last that long. Not worth.