Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Thinking about love makes me feel like shit

JohnDoe

JohnDoe

MaskedCel
★★★★
Being youngcel (17) it's hard not to think about girls. I constantly go through self arguments with, you guessed it, myself. About how I want someone to care for me while I know every foid I have met has been a complete and utter asshole. Seeing stuff online proves my point even more, and yet for some reason I long for someone to care for and vise versa. It gets really annoying and these self conflict's just make me feel like absolute crap. I cant wait until these teenage hormones are gone so I dont have to stress over this

It'll get much worse, buddy boyo

Unironically only gets worse from here, sorry. Wait a couple years and you'll be able to enjoy watching those around you get engaged, move in together, have kids etc etc.

Love is for Chad only

Unironically only gets worse from here, sorry. Wait a couple years and you'll be able to enjoy watching those around you get engaged, move in together, have kids etc etc.
Who will I be watching? I'm not friends with any of em kek

It'll get much worse, buddy boyo
brutal. find good copes now. Meditation is very good one for trucels. as it's cheap 100% solitary, and make sure come to accept subhumanity

Same because it's something i'll never experiencie

Just don't kill yourself theory