Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Thinking about my chin almost drives me to tears

narcissist

narcissist

Wizard
★★
My chin is fucking disgusting and weak, just thinking about it makes me sad, I know people see me on the street and it's the first thing they see, it's so emmasculating even though I have normal t levels and am gymcelling. :feelsrope:

same, i legit had a breakdown and cried over this pic of me
Rrhar

Chinlets may as well be viewed as penisless in women's eyes.

chin/jaw is a true dealbreaker when it comes to a mans looks. being ugly is like an emotion in and of itself, being technically 'normal' but perceived by others as a subhuman freak is a very unique feeling. i feel like i experience some sort of depersonalization when i look in the mirror or become aware of my looks. :feelsrope:

Thinking about my gyno makes me punch doors.

I hate my chin because I'm so close yet so far. It's Chad shaped yet just too small, barely ends below my teeth.

Being ugly makes me feel like I a in an out-of-body experience... just observing some flesh and bones that other people see, which is utterly disconnected from my personality and yet 100% connected according to femoids

But I have been feeling less of that through looksmaxing