Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Thinking about Ritalincel....

Ryo_Hazuki

Ryo_Hazuki

Mythic
★★★
Lately I've been curious about Rialincel as he has more posts than any member who isn't banned and is no doubt one of the most popular currently active members, if not THE most popular.

What's his ethnicity? How old is he? What about him makes him incel? Any funny or interesting stories or anecdotes? NEET, student or wageslave? Living situation? What is he like in real life? There's so much I've wondered about him over the past few days.

Perhaps it's ritalincel's seemingly emotionless and selfless posting style, combined with his mysterious nature that makes him beloved by so many on here. Perhaps his loosely defined persona acts as a blank slate with just enough common traits for a wide variety of incels to relate to. Perhaps in a rapidly changing and unpredictable world, we take comfort in the consistent and predictable nature of his posts.

Last edited:
You know you're about to ascend when modcel is curious about you and your life :chad:

Sounds gay tbh

He is a mystery @Ritalincel
CONFESS WHO ARE YOU?!

The reason he is top poster is because he posts soyboy faces on every thread.

damn now that you mention it you're absolutely right. One of the most enigmatic users on the site that never EVER breaks character

@Ritalincel gtfih and elab man

You know you're about to ascend when modcel is curious about you and your life :chad:

Is this the begining of another ritalincel cult?

@Ritalincel is based anti-cuck...thats all i need to know tbh :feelsokman:

Is this the begining of another ritalincel cult?

The RDF made perfect sense now that I think about it.

Every other prominent user either has a known trait that makes him unrelatable to some or is a vocal proponent of a theory that many disagree with. Ritalincel is the only one who could have united that many people without ever even asking for it.

Last edited:
Post counts doesn't mean shit if you put low effort in them or just quote someone's post.That's why I consider the stars and the rankings stupid.

I'm better poster than him :feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm:

active and recognisable without being aggressive or contentious

He’s a mysterious character. I like him though.

yEs brO

tbh ngl based ksgcel yes bro

He’s a mysterious character. I like him though.

yEs brO
I wonder if he walks around with a bunch of cuck pictures with him in real life to communicate with people.

Maybe one day he will tell us...everything about him.

Imagine how devastated incels.is would be if he was outed as a fakecel or LARPer. Even worse if he was outed as an IT poster :feelskek:

Salsas low IQ for disbanding the RDF tbh

Imagine how devastated incels.is would be if he was outed as a fakecel or LARPer. Even worse if he was outed as an IT poster :feelskek:

tbh I bet he's a Chad. Only a fakecel Chad can get such a following on an incel forum.

based Ritalincel.

we're not ready to lay eyes upon his divine nature.
mere mortals like us would be driven insane by his magnificence instantly.

I wonder if he walks around with a bunch of cuck pictures with him in real life to communicate with people.
I want to know how large his cuckfaces folder is :feelskek:

in a sexual way? its ok, brah.

Tfw mods steal your boyfriend

Aaaaand the RDF invaded this thread.

Attachments

• IMG_20181011_165525_743.jpg
    IMG_20181011_165525_743.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 20
literally who?

Watch him be a Chad w mid-functioning autism living in a basement

The hero this forum needs but not the one it deserves

He is an Australian cunt