Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Thinking about the best way to die

• Thread starter Deleted member 28304
  • Start date
Deleted member 28304

Deleted member 28304

Depressed piece of shit with Aspergers
-
I had a dream again. I had sex with the girl I like. It was fantastic, she jacked me off and stuff.
I feel falling into a deeper depression day by day.
Now i think about the „best“ way to die. Maybe something like going to sleep and never wake up again.
But, I am too much of a pussy I would say.
I have all those games I want to finish, I have a business I want to start with my best friend, I don’t want to die before my parents died.
I already don’t care a single shit anymore how I look because I know it won’t get any better no matter how I hare I try.
It’s the beginning of 2021 and I’m a more depressed piece of shit than I was in 2020.
Life is unfair, love is the rarest thing on earth, chads are the dominant species
:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

I am all for suicide and fully support it however I think it will be more beneficial to find some good copes to keep you going. If that doesn't work then I believe taking a cyanide tablet is a quick and painless way of dying.

I am all for suicide and fully support it however I think it will be more beneficial to find some good copes to keep you going. If that doesn't work then I believe taking a cyanide tablet is a quick and painless way of dying.
Cyanide poisoning is actually a fairly painful way to die, but the worst part about it is that you have a relatively high chance of surviving with significant long term negative consequences

Last edited:
Cyanide poisoning is actually a fairly painful way to die, but the worst part about it is that you have a relatively high chance of surviving with significant long term negative consequences
really oh I didn't know that I always assumed it was an instant lullaby pill. What would you suggest then?

really oh I didn't know that I always assumed it was an instant lullaby pill. What would you suggest then?

The most painless suicide method as far as I'm aware is firing a shotgun blast directly into your brain stem, you die instantly.

Last edited:
The most painless suicide method as far as I'm aware is firing a shotgun blast directly into your brain stem, you die instantly.
how would you position it? because I know that if you place it in your mouth at a certain angle you could survive, which would be a horrible and painful existence.

how would you position it? because I know that if you place it in your mouth at a certain angle you could survive, which would be a horrible and painful existence.
You are quite correct, if you aim too far upwards you run the risk of just removing your face, while your brain remains intact. I saw a horrifying video one time of a guy in a hospital with his face gone from a shotgun blast.

Hypoxia (oxygen deprivation) is another method that is completely painless, it just feels like you get very sleepy and then you lose consciousness. The easiest way of achieving it is with pure nitrogen gas canisters feeding into breathing masks. It can be hard to follow through with though since it takes a while and you can very easily bail out of it. Also if the mask comes loose when you fall asleep you will survive.

HeadShot

I work as a paramedic by choice. Incel by birth. From my experience, people who have shot themselves in the face have been by far the most successful. Second best would be to jump off a huge building. And by huge I really mean huge. If you jump off a measly three stories or less, there's a good chance, you're going to survive and end up paralyzed. And that would be way worse than death. Completely ineffective or horrible ways to kill yourself are as follows, pills, jumping in front of cars and buses, slitting your wrists, getting underneath a train. Don't take pills. Same thing, human chemistry is very complicated. Metabolism is complicated, and all that. You don't know if you're actually going to wake up with tons of problems, or not wake up at all. Don't jump in front of cars or buses. The timing is hard, and often you'll survive and end up paralyzed. Don't slit your wrists. Bleeding out to death takes too long, and can be very painful. Don't lie down on a train track. There is a chance, that they see you and slow down just enough for you to be trapped underneath it for a period of time before you die in pain and agony.
My thing about carbon monoxide. If you do the carbon monoxide thing, LEAVE A BIG SIGN INDICATING THE PRESENCE OF CARBON MONOXIDE. You can potentially kill or make the ones who find your body incredibly sick and ill.

With that out of the way, seriously take the time to think about if you really want to kill yourself or not. Super cliche, but life has its ups and downs. If you're killing yourself now because you're in one of life's downs, you automatically stop the chance or possibility for life to get any better. Even though life may not become insanely awesome and better, there's still a chance that your life can become 20% better if you keep living and keep doing your thing everyday. And who knows, maybe that little 20% can be just enough to make the rest of your existence worth it.

I can't even have sex in my dreams

some brutal ways:
drop hanging from an over pass long enough so it yanks off your head
slitting your own throat in public (massive balls required)
fucking a female from an uncontacted tribe and getting bludgeoned to death by male villagers

Just use exit bag, painless and efficient.

Die while listening to your favourite music

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVx1mJDeUjY

i want to slowly go asleep forever listening to this while high as fuck

I like this song, but it reminds me that I will never date my „soulmate“ or „love“
I would need enough money but I don’t want people to see my fucked up face, completely red shirt or jacket and my white arms as I passed away and start to rot in a forest
I always have some copes but i don’t know for how long, maybe I just spend the rest of my life depressed as shit in my bed

Being raptured.

shot to the head

I work as a paramedic by choice. Incel by birth. From my experience, people who have shot themselves in the face have been by far the most successful. Second best would be to jump off a huge building. And by huge I really mean huge. If you jump off a measly three stories or less, there's a good chance, you're going to survive and end up paralyzed. And that would be way worse than death. Completely ineffective or horrible ways to kill yourself are as follows, pills, jumping in front of cars and buses, slitting your wrists, getting underneath a train. Don't take pills. Same thing, human chemistry is very complicated. Metabolism is complicated, and all that. You don't know if you're actually going to wake up with tons of problems, or not wake up at all. Don't jump in front of cars or buses. The timing is hard, and often you'll survive and end up paralyzed. Don't slit your wrists. Bleeding out to death takes too long, and can be very painful. Don't lie down on a train track. There is a chance, that they see you and slow down just enough for you to be trapped underneath it for a period of time before you die in pain and agony.
My thing about carbon monoxide. If you do the carbon monoxide thing, LEAVE A BIG SIGN INDICATING THE PRESENCE OF CARBON MONOXIDE. You can potentially kill or make the ones who find your body incredibly sick and ill.

With that out of the way, seriously take the time to think about if you really want to kill yourself or not. Super cliche, but life has its ups and downs. If you're killing yourself now because you're in one of life's downs, you automatically stop the chance or possibility for life to get any better. Even though life may not become insanely awesome and better, there's still a chance that your life can become 20% better if you keep living and keep doing your thing everyday. And who knows, maybe that little 20% can be just enough to make the rest of your existence worth it.
Thank you.