Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] Thinking of hermitmaxxing

wasted12years

wasted12years

Overlord
★★★★★
There is a cabin for sale 5 miles from civilisation. Cheap but apparently in bad condition with no running water, haven't seen it in person yet. I'm thinking of buying it. The only downside is that it will get even harder for me to ascend, since i don't have a drivers license and the majority of foids wouldn't want to live there because there is no water. I could get a well but it'll be expensive. I could live without water and take water from the nearest lake, but washing clothes would be the only hard thing to do. I'm all for alternative living. In the end i could even have it as a summer palace and live in my parents apartment when they move out. The rich normies who bid on houses might win it in the end unfortunately. If it was in good condition with running water it would go for atleast 120000$ instead of 17000$ and i wouldn't be able to afford it. It's a hard decision but i will have to inspect it at first to see if there isn't any mold. Have to wait for 2 weeks first which sucks. Tomorrow i might go and stalk it from the outside.

not a terrible idea tbh. You could always save up for a well or something if you really needed it later, it would still be less expensive than getting any other house.

not a terrible idea tbh. You could always save up for a well or something if you really needed it later, it would still be less expensive than getting any other house.
If i can buy the cabin for the starting price, i could easily afford a well afterwards but unfortunately people are crazy around here and they bid on pretty much every house for sale.

If i can buy the cabin for the starting price, i could easily afford a well afterwards but unfortunately people are crazy around here and they bid on pretty much every house for sale.
damn that sucks. I'd still go for it though just in case no one else does.

Am curious: Would you have internet in the woods? how would you work there?

Am curious: Would you have internet in the woods? how would you work there?
Yes probably ADSL or mobile internet. I don't need a high speed internet. I will cycle 5 miles everyday to work in the nearest town when i get a job there.

Sounds like a good plan. I would probably do it too if i could afford the house and the money for water, power and internet. Maybe you can even raise the value of the building by improving it.

Sounds like a good plan. I would probably do it too if i could afford the house and the money for water, power and internet. Maybe you can even raise the value of the building by improving it.
Yes for sure with inflation it will go up in value. The land is very sloping so i think people don't want to buy it cause it costs alot to flatten the land. I only have 33000$ and the starting price is 17000$ so i'm hoping no one else will bid over that.

Yes probably ADSL or mobile internet. I don't need a high speed internet. I will cycle 5 miles everyday to work in the nearest town when i get a job there.
is the town nice? id like to live in a cozy town

is the town nice? id like to live in a cozy town
It's a rich people town with alot of families. 11k pop. Very expensive houses and apartments. Not many foreigners yet. Plenty of surrounding woods and fields.

@soymonkcel is also a hermitmaxxer

It's a rich people town with alot of families. 11k pop. Very expensive houses and apartments. Not many foreigners yet. Plenty of surrounding woods and fields.
sounds good if theer are no annoying ethnics

sounds good if theer are no annoying ethnics
All the white families who moved here are somewhat more annoying because they made the house prices sky rocket. I guess it's a white flight town where all white people escaped the ethnics.

Oh yeah I'm doing that atm. I made my own hut in the woods from whatever I found laying around. It's pretty good actually. Probably cost something $100 as I put some shit inside it like USB heaters and there's a windup radio in there..

Seek advice from @Emba , he is an expert on hermitmaxxing.

Oh yeah I'm doing that atm. I made my own hut in the woods from whatever I found laying around. It's pretty good actually. Probably cost something $100 as I put some shit inside it like USB heaters and there's a windup radio in there..
No one has noticed you yet? The land owner?
Ok thanks, maybe i will.

No one has noticed you yet? The land owner?

It just looks like a pile of logs unless you know where the entrance is, though that's pretty well concealed you would have to really be scoping it out to see it. It's near enough invisible. I feel like Radagast the Brown in there.

Don't do it man. When you get old and weak then you'll require help that won't be there...

Ask me how i know
It just looks like a pile of logs unless you know where the entrance is, though that's pretty well concealed you would have to really be scoping it out to see it. It's near enough invisible. I feel like Radagast the Brown in there.
That's pretty cool bro! Do you have a tarp under all yer camo-wood?
There is a cabin for sale 5 miles from civilisation. Cheap but apparently in bad condition with no running water, haven't seen it in person yet. I'm thinking of buying it. The only downside is that it will get even harder for me to ascend, since i don't have a drivers license and the majority of foids wouldn't want to live there because there is no water. I could get a well but it'll be expensive. I could live without water and take water from the nearest lake, but washing clothes would be the only hard thing to do. I'm all for alternative living. In the end i could even have it as a summer palace and live in my parents apartment when they move out. The rich normies who bid on houses might win it in the end unfortunately. If it was in good condition with running water it would go for atleast 120000$ instead of 17000$ and i wouldn't be able to afford it. It's a hard decision but i will have to inspect it at first to see if there isn't any mold. Have to wait for 2 weeks first which sucks. Tomorrow i might go and stalk it from the outside.
You can catch roof rain put in barrels or cistern... If it's legal (or disguised if not)

Yes laundry by hand really sucks.

Last edited:
That's pretty cool bro! Do you have a tarp under all yer camo-wood?

Not really but there is an idol of the Viking god Heimdall guarding the entrance way.

il_570xN.1512428482_541f.jpg

He's the one in the centre. That offer protection from any intrusion as he can hear grass growing from 1000 miles away.

He's got the horn there he will blow into that. Also notice his cock, that's ready for action.

Then you can send some letters :feelsthink:

Don't do it man. When you get old and weak then you'll require help that won't be there...

Ask me how i know
Pentti Linkola lived without running water his whole life. He died last year at age 87 i believe. He was active though, rowing and bird watching. I can really appreciate his lifestyle and most of his ideology. As long as you live healthy you won't become weak.

View: https://youtu.be/OkmeYe3Uh5s

Not really but there is an idol of the Viking god Heimdall guarding the entrance way.

il_570xN.1512428482_541f.jpg

He's the one in the centre. That offer protection from any intrusion as he can hear grass growing from 1000 miles away.

View attachment 363804

He's got the horn there he will blow into that. Also notice his cock, that's ready for action.
Nice rooster! (lol)
Pentti Linkola lived without running water his whole life. He died last year at age 87 i believe. He was active though, rowing and bird watching. I can really appreciate his lifestyle and most of his ideology. As long as you live healthy you won't become weak.

View: https://youtu.be/OkmeYe3Uh5s

Im not as active as i once was. Too cozy makes you/me lazy.. = unhealthy:\

The only downside is that it will get even harder for me to ascend
Just hit on hippies, bro!

...yeah, that's a downside, but we aren't gettin' shit anyway, so is no big deal. But Idk man, after 2 weeks of monkmaxxing/hermitmaxxing I'm having a decent time. I'm getting more and more focused and I enjoy more the little things. Getting in here on Saturdays feels like an event :feelsautistic: