Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Thinking sex robots are going to replace real women

chadlandic

chadlandic

blackpilled
★★★★★
Stop coping.

I hate robots. Almost as bad a women.

If they have sentient AI then they'll inevitably replace human relationships.

But will commercially available sentient AI exist within our lifetime? More than likely not (but I would still give it a 20-30 percent chance).

JFL at everyone who is willing to wait 50+ years for sex robots.

why not we are no less robot thean they are ouer brain is elecrit and body made form materias that can be done if you think we cant make robt as real as a woman you are just an idiot

In 10-20 years sexbots will look like this.

Attachments

• ___ghost_in_the_shell____by_sangrde-db4grox.jpg
    ___ghost_in_the_shell____by_sangrde-db4grox.jpg
    325.9 KB · Views: 127
  • ghost-in-shell-movie-2017-scarlett-johansson.jpg
    ghost-in-shell-movie-2017-scarlett-johansson.jpg
    257.8 KB · Views: 107
why not we are no less robot thean they are ouer brain is elecrit and body made form materias that can be done if you think we cant make robt as real as a woman you are just an idiot
lmao yeah keep coping bro

I hate femoids. I'll definitely prefer a robot (in fact anything) over a femoid organism.

with what?
with the idea that sex robots can replace real females one day. Even if you copied everything, you'd still have a copy, you'd always know it's just a machine. It is not validating at all.

with the idea that sex robots can replace real females one day. Even if you copied everything, you'd still have a copy, you'd always know it's just a machine. It is not validating at all.
how would you know? kek rly low iq post

JFL at everyone who is willing to wait 50+ years for sex robots.

Well if we're alive in 50 years and said robots are sentient, they'll be worth the weight.

Its going to be much sooner than 50 years folks
youtu.be/fRj34o4hN4I

Well, video games are already a replacement for real life experience, and pets are already a replacement for children, so...it's only a matter of time before women are replaced with sexbots.

how would you know? kek rly low iq post

Well, video games are already a replacement for real life experience, and pets are already a replacement for children, so...it's only a matter of time before women are replaced with sexbots.

Video games are no match for real life experiences, it will never feel the same as going to a party with people your age, kissing a girl for the first time, going to hiking with your mates, getting drunk and being crazy, young and in love. Video games are as much of a coping as sex robots.

But will commercially available sentient AI exist within our lifetime? More than likely not (but I would still give it a 20-30 percent chance).
Women aren't sentient though, as long as they look realistic and can complete basic household tasks they'll replace women.

Women aren't sentient though, as long as they look realistic and can complete basic household tasks they'll replace women.
Sad my dude

Femoids are less than a piece of plastic/metal in my eyes, so a lifeless sexdoll is actually a decent replacement.
Also wammen are more or less programmed using neurons in their brains that determine their decisions, so willingly not having any sex with you is instinct and programming from stimuli telling her that you're disgusting. Thus earning that reaction from her, with robots they're programmed to replicate unconditional love akin to a wammen.

Robots may attain sentient self awareness if their processor Hertz frequency reaches similar nuclear oscillations of our neuro biology. Already A.I. is self learning. Its unknown territory. I might send off in the post and buy one.

Video games are no match for real life experiences, it will never feel the same as going to a party with people your age, kissing a girl for the first time, going to hiking with your mates, getting drunk and being crazy, young and in love. Video games are as much of a coping as sex robots.
You have a point. I think substitute would've been a more appropriate word. That being said, vidya still have an advantage over real world experiences: They're safer. Also, getting drunk and doing stupid shit is nothing more than degenerate behavior. I think should at least strive to reach true Enlightenment, not just follow in Chad's footsteps with admiration like thots and dudebros do. Try to compete in a less rigged fight. I know I try.

Robots may attain sentient self awareness if their processor Hertz frequency reaches similar nuclear oscillations of our neuro biology. Already A.I. is self learning. Its unknown territory. I might send off in the post and buy one.
Well we dont want a robot that thinks exactly like a regular roastie now...

Sexbots are the cope of those who refuse to take the zoopill.
Once you go zoo there's no way you'd want a plastic doll.

Based op.

The only reason why guys ITT think that a robot can replace a woman is because most guys ITT have barely had any contact with one. "Yeah, sexbots will accurately and wholly replace women whose behavioural nuances and intimate touch I know nothing about".

They're just like the coping MGTOW who think a collapse is coming that will return women to the kitchen.

Women aren't sentient though

Low IQ. Is your mum not sentient? What is she then, a robot? inb4 "my mum is the only sentient woman".

Femoids are less than a piece of plastic/metal in my eyes, so a lifeless sexdoll is actually a decent replacement.

If you really thought that, you'd actually work on getting a sexdoll, even if you had to move out to own one, and wouldn't be posting here on a forum for incels.

You have a point. I think substitute would've been a more appropriate word. That being said, vidya still have an advantage over real world experiences: They're safer. Also, getting drunk and doing stupid shit is nothing more than degenerate behavior. I think should at least strive to reach true Enlightenment, not just follow in Chad's footsteps with admiration like thots and dudebros do. Try to compete in a less rigged fight. I know I try.

This cope again.

"I would hate to be a degenerate Chad having sex before marriage. I'd prefer to be an incel posting on some forum for the rest of my life until the day I die and my soul is in the exact same state as Chads, who got to live a full life". Because, sorry to break it to you, but there is no afterlife.

Do you believe in an afterlife? Please tell me more about the Chad in the sky who saw fit to make you ugly/autistic now but will make you live well after you die.

(PS: I believe in a supreme being, but not that he is hands-on, or cares about our lives as is evidenced by our lives)

This cope again.
"I would hate to be a degenerate Chad having sex before marriage. I'd prefer to be an incel posting on some forum for the rest of my life until the day I die and my soul is in the exact same state as Chads, who got to live a full life". Because, sorry to break it to you, but there is no afterlife.
Do you believe in an afterlife? Please tell me more about the Chad in the sky who saw fit to make you ugly/autistic now but will make you live well after you die.

(PS: I believe in a supreme being, but not that he is hands-on, or cares about our lives as is evidenced by our lives)

What I meant by true Enlightenment was INTELLECTUAL ENLIGHTENMENT, NOT being a Christcuck (The afterlife is bullshit to tie people down). Most of us don't have/missed our chance at a party life and thus we should instead try to go down the contemplative route, reading and maybe even finding our own way in life.

They will but it would take at the very least 100 years, when humanity may not exist in its current state anyway. We would be dead by then.

There is nothing in the laws of physics that say you can't simulate a human male or human female.

How do you know we're not simulations already ?

the feeling of "validation" can also be simulated.

What I meant by true Enlightenment was INTELLECTUAL ENLIGHTENMENT, NOT being a Christcuck (The afterlife is bullshit to tie people down). Most of us don't have/missed our chance at a party life and thus we should instead try to go down the contemplative route, reading and maybe even finding our own way in life.

IOW finding a cope to replace the meaning of life (survival, replication and enjoying it).

Sexbots could definitely be a decent replacement for foids and would lower their SMV. The only issues are how long it will take for good ones to be invented and produced, and if they'll be banned because of feminism.

Robots? No. AI certainly but not likely in our lifetime.

I want my cyborg of a questionable age and I want it now.
:feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

I agree with op tbh. Even if sex robots looked real af, and acted like a real woman, deep down you will know it's not the real thing. It's over

There is a gene that is a switch to create the brain.

If bodies were created in lab with a computer inside then it would attract a lot of normies and chads also.

Maybe those "flesh sexbots" would unbalance the competition to our favour and the Foids will have to lower theirs standards.

I hope one day this happens with no creation of male sexbots.

Foids will surely try to create laws against this.

honestly i don't care at this point. women are just way too much work and thinking. you can do pretty much everything with a robot and it can't say no.

I know 100% sexbots will NEVER replace real foids because even as a zoophile who has an actual genuine attraction for mares I know I'm still unhappy that I have to cope with that so let alone with a sexbot you aren't even really attracted to in the first place.

What's most important thing is that they will possess their beauty most likely forever. Femoids become far more smart with age, but also ugly.

Sentient AI foids would still reject you.

if the pussy feels good then sure

if the pussy feels good then sure

Your hand feels good and you're bored of it. You will also get bored of a robot. You will only truely be happy with a real femoid.

Ugly males will have to cope with robots while Chads get to fuck real prime pussy.

:feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

Chad gets bored of femoids all the fucking time. JFL if you think a deceptive meatbag is the purpose for life. Sex boots will be good enough in 20 years that they'll be able to replace most women. AI is pointless since that robot's function is to give blow jobs and iron shirts, not give back talk.

Increased Human female intelligence = increased deception

Robots will happen but they'll suck. What's going to be great is that full dive full sensation virtual reality shit. Every day would be a new fucking vacation. Fuck it, let's go further, xmen danger room tier shit. Imagine that.

AI Girlfriends are definitely a real scenario that will be in some decent form by 2025-2060 depending on the estimates. The problem is a lot of us will be middle aged or older by that point. I'd hope that i'd have gotten my own life on track before this point, but yeah full dive VR, Robots, etc they're definitely the future of relationships, at least in Marxist areas with shallow women/bad sexual markets.

AI Girlfriends are definitely a real scenario that will be in some decent form by 2025-2060 depending on the estimates. The problem is a lot of us will be middle aged or older by that point. I'd hope that i'd have gotten my own life on track before this point, but yeah full dive VR, Robots, etc they're definitely the future of relationships, at least in Marxist areas with shallow women/bad sexual markets.

And I'll stick to sex with mares. One thing I never mentioned before is that they also show affection. I cuddle and hug her etc.

Only coping brainlets who have no clue about AI think sexbots are viable for the future.

We are centuries away from any kind of sophisticated A.I that can emulate human behaviour and movement.

Only coping brainlets who have no clue about AI think sexbots are viable for the future.

We are centuries away from any kind of sophisticated A.I that can emulate human behaviour and movement.
I don't get how you can look at the current trends in AI development and technology and come to the conclusion that AI that can emulate a human is centuries away. AI that communicate with text alone is estimated to pass the turing test between 2029-2035. Combine this text to speech technological advancements that can mimic human voices, advances in 3D modeling and procedural animations. Human passing AI definitely isn't THAT far off. Unless you specifically mean in the physical world, as in all of the above with a fully functional robot body that can pass off as a human in physical form? Well yeah of course in that specific case it'd take awhile but that's what full dive VR is for. Who needs to wait 70 or 80 years for robots, synths, etc irl when you can just get the same experience with full dive in a few decades in a virtual world?