Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Third wheeling with friend and gf

• Thread starter Deleted member 1783
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1783

Self-banned
-
Never go out on any sort of social appointment with a friend with a gf, the conversation will be entirely extremely boring third wheeling and you’ll just end up mentally destroyed after the fact.

Last edited:
That sucks hard tbh. And its not sucking your cock, thats another problem.

I can vouch for this. It's hell. You are a complete waste of space while the couple coddle each other in your untouched presence. Wanted to blow my brains out everytime. Never again. Spare yourselves the giga suifuel fellow cels. Better incel than cuck.

its
fuel

I can’t understand how you ended up in this situation

You have to watch your tongue. It's different when you are alone with a friend, you can talk shit as you want. But with women you have to be very careful with your words to not offend them, especially since you're ugly and low value.

Ive been trapped as the 3rd wheel, never again!

I can vouch for this. It's hell. You are a complete waste of space while the couple coddle each other in your untouched presence. Wanted to blow my brains out everytime. Never again. Spare yourselves the giga suifuel fellow cels. Better incel than cuck.
exactly

dont have any friends to begin with

I don't have friends

Yeah i can't have sex haver friends. Too much suicide fuel

You have to watch your tongue. It's different when you are alone with a friend, you can talk shit as you want. But with women you have to be very careful with your words to not offend them, especially since you're ugly and low value.
Yes dont want to lose our mating opportunity hurr durr fuck this world we are all a bunch of fucking apes pretending otherwise

Challenge the other man to a duel and beat him into a stain on the ground with your bare hands. His gf will be so fucking wet and horny for you after that. I'm not even kidding. Women love violent, dominant men.

It's the fucking worst. Never again.

Guys who haven't done this yet -- FOR THE LOVE OF GOD DON'T.

I recommend not doing this, its essentially cuckholdry.

Yes dont want to lose our mating opportunity hurr durr fuck this world we are all a bunch of fucking apes pretending otherwise

She spoils the vibe. You can bet that whatever it is you and your friend like that brings you two together she has probably latched onto superficially.

You'd have to be some sort of masochist to do that honestly or just plain stupid

That's the fucking worst. They can't take mockery or a joke even remotely from us yet if someone who wasn't incel said it she'd teehee. Fuck that dumb cunt's feelings, she's lucky I don't cuss her out.
Challenge the other man to a duel and beat him into a stain on the ground with your bare hands. His gf will be so fucking wet and horny for you after that. I'm not even kidding. Women love violent, dominant men.
Should unironically do this ngl.

Last edited:
Going anywhere with couples is always a mistake, literally just asking to become part of a tricycle.
but sometimes you don’t realize you’re going to be third wheeled until surprise, your friend also invites his gf without telling you