Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill ThirstTrapPill: Digitised Sexual Frustration has its own terminology

• Thread starter Deleted member 10124
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 10124

Self-banned
-

Faggy I know but it perfectly sums up the phenomena that many incels and incels in denial are experiencing.

That's why I say use Blocksite for known offending sites. You're never going to be with those women or hell have any women. Why torture yourself over it.

Sad. Fucking. Shit.

Links to this.

I have lots of frustration. Not just sexual, but in many things in life

All of this to convey that Inceldom is an internal issue and not an external one. Where we've already described lookism, heightism, ableism etc playing a substantial to significant or sole role in getting sex and romance.

She expressed regret at the change in usage from her original intent of creating an "inclusive community" for people of all genders who were sexually deprived due to social awkwardness, marginalization, or mental illness.
I have lots of frustration. Not just sexual, but in many things in life

Social rejection does that.

cool how all of those clickbaits on sites have an official name

cool how all of those clickbaits on sites have an official name

Yup.
The term "incel" is sometimes used as an insult to label men who are seen as undesirable, but who are not part of the online community.
Research published in 2020 by the Swedish Defence Research Agency (FOI) on the three largest incel forums found they had a total of about 20,000 users, with only about 1,000 who post actively. The FOI found that between 4.6 and 7.3% of the visitors to the forums originated from Sweden, though they caution this may not be accurate given the use of personal VPNs.
The incel subculture includes people who are in sexless marriages (or other sexless relationships) but who wish to be sexually active. Asexual people and those who are voluntarily sexually abstinent are not considered incels.

A reminder of what Simping is. It's orbiting, clinging, cringing niceness and closeness, sycophants etc. Virtue signaling garbage.

Being nice, polite, friendly, not afraid to disagree, supportive, helpful, caring etc is not Simping but human and the basis of humanity.
"In April 2020, Chrissy Teigen posted a video of her wearing a black one-piece swimsuit, and she received a multitude of negative comments that constituted bullying and body shaming (e.g. "Narcissistic much? Cover up, you're not that hot.").[26][27][28]"

People are getting fed up and a nasty backlash will ensure.