Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill This 4chan Post is Brutal

Subhuman Orangutan

Subhuman Orangutan

5'4 Gigantopithecus

The post says it all.

Breaking news, Pluto is not a planet anymore.

YOU WILL NEVER HAVE THIS.

YOU WILL NEVER BREED!

"Self-improving" is generally gaslighting. There are some exceptions, for instance, Zyzz was tall and fairly gl, but he was so scrawny it hurt his SMV, so getting ripped made him ascend. But if you're short, ugly, a framecel, etc, there isn't much room for any self-improvement that would make a difference.

this post is old as time

"Self-improving" is generally gaslighting. There are some exceptions, for instance, Zyzz was tall and fairly gl, but he was so scrawny it hurt his SMV, so getting ripped made him ascend. But if you're short, ugly, a framecel, etc, there isn't much room for any self-improvement that would make a difference.
Especially if you're a social autist. Roastoids want both 10/10 looks and 10/10 social skills. It's over if you're an assburger/autist.

Last edited:
Especially if you're a social autist. Roastoids want both 10/10 looks and 10/10 personality.
10/10 personality for a foid is a psychopathic sadistic genocidal billionaire dictator.

I've never used reddit. That's the truth, you have to have both.
Not true. If a guy is normie tier and (maybe) slightly below, his personality can get him a betabuxx relationship.

But if you think that a Good looking man needs a 'good personality' to fuck girls then you are either

A. inexperienced in life
B. Bluepilled/redpilled still
Or
C. Haven't been around a Chad in real life

Not true. If a guy is normie tier and (maybe) slightly below, his personality can get him a betabuxx relationship.

But if you think that a Good looking man needs a 'good personality' to fuck girls then you are either

A. inexperienced in life
B. Bluepilled/redpilled still
Or
C. Haven't been around a Chad in real life
Well shit nigger, I'm saying that if you're an autist with no social skills, so of course it doesn't matter if a chad is a piece of shit or heavenly. I guess I should've re-worded it to shitty social skills instead of "personality". My mistake.

If you ever needed to self-improve in the first place, it was already over for you. Chads just go with the flow, and they get whatever they want.
Well shit nigger, I'm saying that if you're an autist with no social skills, so of course it doesn't matter if a chad is a piece of shit or heavenly. I guess I should've re-worded it to shitty social skills instead of "personality". My mistake.
Based banner. Heil Saint McVeigh!

So many double standards | Women Logic | Know Your Meme

I've seen that image like 10 times now.

Giganewfag if you haven't seen this post 1 million times

This post is older than me.

I remember this post, it is quite brutal. For me however society will collapse and all these individuals who view themselves as gods today will find out indeed that gods can die where nobody is invincible.

So they got the looks and the muscle, do you know what they don't have? Brains, they have total shit for brains and when the time comes where survival will be its worse I will pit my brains against their bronze any day of the week, and when they're dead I'll have Stacy their widow polishing my knob for garden freshly planted potatoes. She'll either be doing that or starving to death, my jizz an added source of protein for her.

Last edited:

Old as sin but just as painful as the first time i read it

Shit is still a hard read to this day.