Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL This Big Bang theory actor is the definition of how i would imagine a cumskin incel to be if i was a normie

• Thread starter Deleted member 26923
  • Start date
Remember he was also in hitch. Will smith hooked him up with a noodle whore if I recall. Btw I used to love that movie, now I see it as blue pilled garbage.

what is cumskin and why do i feel like i have it
:feelshaha:

what is cumskin and why do i feel like i have it
:feelshaha:
"Racist" way to refer to white guys, Just like nigger- blacks, asians- gooks and muslims - sandniggers.

Remember he was also in hitch. Will smith hooked him up with a noodle whore if I recall. Btw I used to love that movie, now I see it as blue pilled garbage.
That movie was funny, that fat cel paul blart ending with the white foid was bluepilled, hooking up the white guy with the noodlewhore was a fair depiction of reality JFL.
oh man im offended now :feelsjuice:
:feelswhat:

Don't worry brocel, i'm racist against everybody.

He's rich and famemaxxed so he'll get laid but likely get cheated on

Which one is the actor as I don't watch gay shit.

I think they are both on the show. She showed up in the later seasons that I didn’t watch much of.

The left one is a foid, i'm talking about the right one.
We are talking about the same celebrities where men are girls and girls are men right?
Bruce Jenner? Desmond is Amazing? The recent Harry Styles bullshit? You expect me to know what is what when it comes to celebrities these days?

We are talking about the same celebrities where men are girls and girls are men right?
Bruce Jenner? Desmond is Amazing? The recent Harry Styles bullshit? You expect me to know what is what when it comes to celebrities these days?
Don't even know what the fuck desmond is JFL, the person on the right is the male actor and the person on the left is the foid.

That's a looksmatch