Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious This chad married his 13 year old cousin

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★
"Lewis had been married twice before. His second marriage had caused quite a stir when people realized it had taken place 23 days before his first divorce was final. That stir was nothing compared to the one his third marriage would cause, however. Though he had, again, gotten married before his divorce was final, it also came out that his third wife was also his third cousin — his 13-year-old third cousin. "

Once again the word pedophile doesn't even get a brief mention on the article. This was written by a foid.

The importance of looks gets confirmed again and again. You can't really escape this reality.

https://allthatsinteresting.com/myra-gale-brown-jerry-lee-lewis

Third cousin isn't that bad. It's not even incest anymore at that point. I'm shocked that normies are more offended by the fact that he married his cousin than the fact that she was only 13. That's rare. no pedo hysteria?

I want to marry a 13-year old!!!!!!

:feelsree::feelsree::woke::woke::reeeeee:

Based tbh but the normalfags can't handle it now unlike back then where this type of marriage was acceptable back then.

A true traditional man of culture.

Chad can't do no wrong. IT won't touch this because they are Chad worshipers, they want to prep Chad before he fucks their wife's.

take the cousinpill

This chad took the obachan pill
12080452 409966972542782 1037547353 n

I want to marry a 13-year old!!!!!!

me too. I want one so bad. But I don't have the looks to pull it off where I live.

The British public, fueled by the tabloids branding Lewis as a “cradle robber” and a “baby snatcher,” practically drove him out of the country, vehemently abhorring his relationship.

The British ALL press needs to be burned alive.

Third cousin isn't that bad.
tbh. first cousin marriages are pretty bad and they are common in many islamic countries. 3rd+ is alright tbh

according to this site, you only share 0.78% of DNA with your 3rd cousin.

Which country was that.

I once saw my Stacy cousin naked. she was 3 years old, I was 5.

He sure had great balls of fire!