Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel This Chad shares a flat with 2 girls. Imagine his life. Meanwhile I rot in lonely misery as a worthless 27 yo virgin, and only know suffering

Wristlet 2

Wristlet 2

"The only thing I could do was even the score."
-
It’s over for Spanish cels

Where's my latina gf?

What’s your reason for being incel? Most guys in Spain are short so it should theoretically be easier to ascend right?

"shares a flat with 2 girls. Imagine his life."

I literally couldn't even if I were to try.

"shares a flat with 2 girls. Imagine his life."

I literally couldn't even if I were to try.
yeah they'd think we're too """""""""creepy""""""""""", also even if they agreed to our life would still be shit

however imagine the life of a good looking guy living with 2 girls in college age. we'll never be even close. but hey, "just betabuxxx bro"
What’s your reason for being incel? Most guys in Spain are short so it should theoretically be easier to ascend right?
my looks obviously lol

like i also have gotten unlucky as fuck in other aspects, but none of that would matter if i was chad so...

avg height in spain is short but its not like im a 6'5" gigachad myself

Post pics of the foids

This not-chad with his two weird wives.

Chad isn't the only one who's getting laid.

Brutal hypergamypill

It’s so unfair. If reincarnation is real then whoever runs it is a massive faggot for spawning us in these bodies. WTF did we even do that was this bad? Just spawn me as a bug or some shit jfl

He's not chad. Don't get fooled by the good angle.
He's chadlite which is good enough to fuck the foids he lives with.

This Chad shares a flat with 2 girls. Imagine his life. Meanwhile I rot in lonely misery as a worthless 27 yo virgin, and only know suffering

I read the title in ER voice.