Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This comment makes me want to shoot myself

I

iiiTeMpeR

Banned
-
https://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/4imr0k/why_would_you_fuck_or_not_fuck_justin_bieber/d2zc16x/ 
Question asked "Why would you fuck or not fuck Justin Bieber?" 
Are you kidding me? I would suck that boy's dick like I'm mad at it. I would let him cum in my mouth, pretend to swallow, and then go home, spit it out in a jar, and rub it all over my body before I did a line of coke and fell asleep. 

And they dare ask us personality matters more? fuck off, being attractive is the only way to live a good healthy happy life.

SHARIA NOW!!!!!

JIHAD NOW!!!!!!!

iiiTeMpeR said:
https://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/4imr0k/why_would_you_fuck_or_not_fuck_justin_bieber/d2zc16x/ 

And they dare ask us personality matters more? fuck off, being attractive is the only way to live a good healthy happy life.

I like that, seems like a bad bitch. 

There is some hypocrisy in the way some incels look at femoids.

- If a femoid pretends to be holy, sinless, and perfect, she'll get shit on because she's being a lying bitch. In this case, I would support shitting on the femoid because she indeed is being a deceitful bitch by pretending she's something she is not.

- If a femoid shows her true lusty, bitchy, and slutty nature, she will get shit on by incels. This is where I disagree with the average incel. I give props to any femoid who is self-aware of her nature, and has no problem describing how much of a sloot she is.

How i envision my first blowjob going is : i rest my balls and cock on the girls forehead. I let it slide all over her face before shoving it in her mouth. A line of coke wouldn't be too bad either.

Then a guy is going to wife that "thing" up and have kids with it

This is obviously the result of his amazing personality!!!!!111

Ofcourse she would bieber showered

just be bieber theory.

Tellem--T said:
SHARIA NOW!!!!!

JIHAD NOW!!!!!!!

kek, are you falling into the same meme too?

chudur-budur said:
kek, are you falling into the same meme too?

Imam al mehdi is coming soon ex-Mooslem brozer

Minjaze said:
This is obviously the result of his amazing personality!!!!!111

Of course! That MUST be it

Justin beiber is lifefuel for twinkcels and manlets

Lying whore. She'd scrape it into her cunt and pray every night for a Bieber baby.

BlackpilledAF said:
I like that, seems like a bad bitch. 
A line of coke wouldn't be too bad either.

Degenerate.

_incelinside said:
Justin beiber is lifefuel for twinkcels and manlets

@knajjd 
av1jLAW.jpg

It was probably written by a faggot. Faggots tend to be raunchy on the internet.

That skank should be shot instead.

RREEEEEEEEE said:
It was probably written by a faggot. Faggots tend to be raunchy on the internet.

Kevin would be mad

takurak said:
RREEEEEEEEE said:
Kevin. The gay guy?

Oh, right, Kevin. The guy who thinks it's OK to make thrusting motions towards me whenever I'm bending down to pick something up. Not cool, Kevin. Ever heard of private space?

iiiTeMpeR said:

They only want bieber because he is a high status male, otherwise he would be a chad lite since he is only 5'8.
Status>Looks 99% of the time. Women would pick a high status 5/10 normie over an 8/10 Chad anyday.

Just Be-iber

Get it?