Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This cope is not only still around, it's LIVE

• Thread starter turbocuckcel_7000
  • Start date
turbocuckcel_7000

turbocuckcel_7000

✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️
★★★★★
COPE.PNG

How to instantly destroy these guys, who are "peaking" in their 30s and 40s?
Just ask them to post a pic of the wife or gf.

LIVE boomerism cope.

View: https://twitter.com/RationalMale/status/1279867883762225152

this is one of the funniest copes imo

Women do lose their attractiveness and their ability to get chads, but they will always be able to find a man. The average normie is already in a very low spot with women and it smashes through the floor with age.

it's a cope for the audience

butit's a psyop for sub6 men

Women do lose their attractiveness and their ability to get chads, but they will always be able to find a man. The average normie is already in a very low spot with women and it smashes through the floor with age.
i mean yeah but that's nothing new
the idea is, if you peak at 37, statistically you will date women aged 34 to 40, meaning at best you are "peaking" with women that have been sexually active with other men for 20 years.

So many thinga wrong with this graph I cant mention them all.
The y axis should be split into two. Women SMV is significantly higher you can't scale men with them.

Classify Rollo Tomassi

Peak SMV right here boyos. Redpillers are retarded fucks.

i'm half listening to the copestream and he's saying you should target women 25 to 29

so much for peaking at 35

Youd have a better chance trying to rape a foid than all this redpilled BS.

Youd have a better chance trying to rape a foid than all this redpilled BS.
i don't even understand how these guys propagate their "acquired value" when they are "peaking"

far as I can tell you still need to have close connections to like, all your childhood friends and shit, religious use of facebook/linkedin/etc

who the fuck still has that?

Beyond over for "red"pillers

That would contradict the chart and copers who say men age better though.
Normies can always be in a ""high"" spot, even some of us, if we date women who are about to be too old to have kids and have baby fever (or betabux). But even then almost all of them will find better than normies, leave alone incels. People are fucking desperate, even chads are dating down. This insanity has to stop.

That would contradict the chart and copers who say men age better though.
Normies can always be in a ""high"" spot, even some of us, if we date women who are about to be too old to have kids and have baby fever (or betabux). But even then almost all of them will find better than normies, leave alone incels. People are fucking desperate, even chads are dating down. This insanity has to stop.
ALL these people, bluepillers, redpillers, whatever, have given up on having a normal, successful, happy family.

people who love each other, find each other early and have many children. there's no way around this. that's what it looks like.

redpillers, like bluepillers, cannot reach higher than finding a late mate with lots of baggage, having a very inefficient and rocky marriage that produces somewhere between 0-1 kids, some stupid pet, and little in the way of love.

they know this, but still act like they are reaching for some kind of higher ground with some sort of advanced tactic. why, I don't know.

ALL these people, bluepillers, redpillers, whatever, have given up on having a normal, successful, happy family.

people who love each other, find each other early and have many children. there's no way around this. that's what it looks like.

redpillers, like bluepillers, cannot reach higher than finding a late mate with lots of baggage, having a very inefficient and rocky marriage that produces somewhere between 0-1 kids, some stupid pet, and little in the way of love.

they know this, but still act like they are reaching for some kind of higher ground with some sort of advanced tactic. why, I don't know.
It's called coping.

It feels like shit knowing most if not all of us are already too late since we haven't gotten a young-age- sweetheart.

Maybe this was true in the 1950s. Not anymore jfl. Women infinite SMV. Plenty of 50-60yr old still get laid or find beta husbands

This one 55+ yr old foid with extremely short hair once talked loudly in my gym about a "younger guy" who made her pussy sore

That's a very deceitful cope.

What do you think of this meme, though ?

255378 700b v1

Maybe this was true in the 1950s. Not anymore jfl. Women infinite SMV. Plenty of 50-60yr old still get laid or find beta husbands

This one 55+ yr old foid with extremely short hair once talked loudly in my gym about a "younger guy" who made her pussy sore
man that is vomit fuel ngl, but reality often is these days.

It's called coping.

It feels like shit knowing most if not all of us are already too late since we haven't gotten a young-age- sweetheart.

that's when the coping begins

"you just don't get it, brah... a 34 year old bride, a dog and an autistic child is what I wanted all along..."
What do you think of this meme, though ?

View attachment 285948
big if true

Last edited: