Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This cucktears user

amincel

amincel

Recruit
★★
fucking lol
these are our "enemies"

image.png

Coping gook subhuman. If he got off league of legends and actually went outside he would be posting here from being blackpilled.

i bet half of the site facemogs him.
rice-brother is in denial.

His nose is literally an alien

VhUpOPT.png

DsvgK4u.jpg

torujo said:
He had an account called Sadse_ or something on reddit, and bitched about the incel discord and posted the same shitty memes that he posts on that account.

knajjd said:
he is more egg than human. it's over for him.

his side profile:

amiga3.jpg

What do you think about his side profile? Personally I have never seen such a profile.

11gaijin said:
What do you think about his side profile? Personally I have never seen such a profile.

997872c773338a3667866a75a70cbb40.jpg

Unbearable2woman said:
MFW i have the exact same nose

RIP. Oh well at least if earth gets invaded you might strike lucky with a confused alien.

11gaijin said:

It's like his face just consists of soft tissue, error404 no bones found. You can't even make out a chin nor his zygos

Is this real life?

I'm hoping that he doesn't believe in the self-improvement meme.

slackbum said:
It's like his face just consists of soft tissue, error404 no bones found. You can't even make out a chin nor his zygos

Dude your avatar is awesome, kek

What is his username?

has anyone ever yet to see an actual chad who officially browses and subscribed to r/inceltears

BedTundy said:
has anyone ever yet to see an actual chad who officially browses and subscribed to r/inceltears
They're too busy fucking femoids to care

11gaijin said:
slackbum said:
Dude your avatar is awesome, kek

What is his username?

on reddit its

reddit.com/u/Sadse_

on discord its blakzien man or something dumb like that

I've seen this guy on tinychat. He's autistic as fuck and doesn't understand sarcasm. The discord is plagued with fakecel and volcel attention whores.

amincel said:
on reddit its

reddit.com/u/Sadse_

on discord its blakzien man or something dumb like that

Thnx, went through his post history. Guy is incel, trying to act like a normanfag.

GeneticFilth said:
I've seen this guy on tinychat. He's autistic as fuck and doesn't understand sarcasm. The discord is plagued with fakecel and volcel attention whores.
lol
no one who spends time on discord on incels is fakecel or volcel

amincel said:
lol

Coming from a 16 year old who larps all day on discord

Nothing new. Cucktears users are blue pilled Incels or failed normies at best. Deep down they know we speak truth, so they are obsessed with us trying to pathetically disprove us. They aren't so different from us. It is just that they are white knight betabux cucked orbiters. Just fucking lol at them!

now i honestly just feel bad. none of them are even normie teir. they are simply coping a different way. we are all the same though.

Who would have thought lmao He should start posting here.

It is and always will be down right ugly individual who are obsessed with hating incels. The same thing every fucking time. I have yet to see a normal looking or attractive person crying about incels and harassing incels.

knajjd said:
most people in the discord are confirmed to be virgins

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Wasn't there a bunch of fakecels in voice chat. [/font]

This is exactly what I thought, all those cucktear users are nothing but incels in denial.

womenwillpay4this said:
amincel said:
lol
Coming from a 16 year old who larps all day on discord
I wish I was larping.

Splintercel said:
997872c773338a3667866a75a70cbb40.jpg

RIP. Oh well at least if earth gets invaded you might strike lucky with a confused alien.

HAHAHA oh my God, I was thinking the same thing.