Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over This deformed midget has higher SMV than this whole forum combined

Babica Yaga

Babica Yaga

Untermensch subhuman genetic trash
★★★

View: https://youtu.be/qouy8J2XtQo

She has no arms and barely any legs, yet she's swiping left on Chads on Tinder @0.45? WTF am I witnessing? Funnily even as a deformed midget she has more SMV than any of us here, as evidenced by the 3 attractive men that showed up to meet her@6:53 (one uber Chad). In other videos she's legit approaching tall and handsome dutch guys on the street in a wheelchair and actually gets their numbers most of the times. I mean she's not ugly in the face, but really... are even Chads this fucking desperate these days that they really are willing to settle for someone with no arms and legs? Also funny because I noticed a pattern in terms of the social skills of these 3 guys. The ugliest and shortest out of the 3 has the worst social skills: he speaks very quickly, stumbling over his words in addition to making degenerate remarks and asking dumb questions. Meanwhile the blond tall Chad has the best social skills and is very present, calm and charismatic (dutchcels can attest to this), again supporting the postulate regarding positive reinforcement due to ones looks and increased confidence later in life. In other words, Looks=Confidence & Charisma. Sure an ugly/non attractive man can be confident, funny and charismatic, but his subpar looks are an impediment and not conducive to developing these social skills over time as effectively compared with Chad who has unlimited positive reinforcement on his side during childhood and puberty. What a fucking clown world...

I would fuck her, ngl

Water is wet. Also I'm going to watch it (for myself) :feelsautistic::feelshaha:

@gymletethnicel @RREEEEEEEEE

The swiping part, the audacity :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

The swiping part, the audacity :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
Men really need to get this through their fucking skull: all women think that 95+% of men are beneath them, even crippled midgets like her

how does she swipe with no arms

That gigatruecel factory is having fun while its lookmatch was probably aborted.

:feelsclown:

In other videos she's legit approaching tall and handsome dutch guys on the street in a wheelchair and actually gets their numbers most of the times
It's on video. What else are they supposed to do? If they reject the cripple on video they will look like assholes.

The worst looking guy is like a high tier normie, this is the competition for disabled amputated midgets :feelsclown:

View: https://youtu.be/qouy8J2XtQo

She has no arms and barely any legs, yet she's swiping left on Chads on Tinder @0.45? WTF am I witnessing? Funnily even as a deformed midget she has more SMV than any of us here, as evidenced by the 3 attractive men that showed up to meet her@6:53 (one uber Chad). In other videos she's legit approaching tall and handsome dutch guys on the street in a wheelchair and actually gets their numbers most of the times. I mean she's not ugly in the face, but really... are even Chads this fucking desperate these days that they really are willing to settle for someone with no arms and legs? Also funny because I noticed a pattern in terms of the social skills of these 3 guys. The ugliest and shortest out of the 3 has the worst social skills: he speaks very quickly, stumbling over his words in addition to making degenerate remarks and asking dumb questions. Meanwhile the blond tall Chad has the best social skills and is very present, calm and charismatic (dutchcels can attest to this), again supporting the postulate regarding positive reinforcement due to ones looks and increased confidence later in life. In other words, Looks=Confidence & Charisma. Sure an ugly/non attractive man can be confident, funny and charismatic, but his subpar looks are an impediment and not conducive to developing these social skills over time as effectively compared with Chad who has unlimited positive reinforcement on his side during childhood and puberty. What a fucking clown world...

JFL her chin is quite handy.

Still mogs me.

The worst looking guy is like a high tier normie, this is the competition for disabled amputated midgets :feelsclown:

It's on video. What else are they supposed to do? If they reject the cripple on video they will look like assholes.
no it was hidden camera in one the videos i watched

Cope that foid is you rn @SillyTruecel
Reject the foid and be a based example.
>INCELDOM DISCUSSION.

LEARN TO READ IDIOT.
btw
reported for low effort

Holy fuck this is so insane.
This needs to be pinned and every member who uses this site needs to see this video first
FUCK THIS WORLD IS CRAZY

Of course you would. You have no other options therefore nature dictates you date down.

Enjoy your deformed children though
I wouldnt give a fuck about my children, as long as I get sex

Wasn't any more low effort than your shit.
Foid trait reporting like a fag and especially foid trait for reporting when I hurt your poor feelings.
Foids can't stand being compared to lesser foids.

What does inceldom discussion have fuck all to do with me I didn't make the thread you foidIQ nigger.
keep barking dog.

And they say we are the one going for girls above our league. Jfl at this clown world

Oh no, trust me I believe you. The face is like 99% of it.

The other half is you being a piece of human trash
Cope, chad can be nazist and still can get foids

Cope if women do not care about children then they do not care if a dude doesn't care about children.
You make a fair point. I guess you're right. I forgot that all humans are pieces of garbage, my mistake

I mean... that freak foid with two heads literally gives head to guys and is getting more action than 95% of men so it's no surprise.

Holy fuck this is so insane.
This needs to be pinned and every member who uses this site needs to see this video first
FUCK THIS WORLD IS CRAZY
They definitely need move this to must read. Its actually ludicrous that this is our reality. A literal fucking cripple foid in every sense of the word feels entitled to 6'0+ tall handsome men and she gets them.

They definitely need move this to must read. Its actually ludicrous that this is our reality. A literal fucking cripple foid in every sense of the word feels entitled to 6'0+ tall handsome men and she gets them.
she just furiously swipes left
women have basic sexual value, even the deformed ones