Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL This dumb letter some whore wrote to a child killer is hilarious

Shigechi

Shigechi

MSTOW for life
★★★★★

Yeah, she's writing the letter to that idiot who killed his wife and children. Her entusiasm and childish way of writing is despicable, you can tell she was wet when she wrote this to a guy who killed his kids in cold blood. How can we let these creatures vote is beyond me.

There's more:

No wonder they abort their children so easily.

View attachment 354726

Yeah, she's writing the letter to that idiot who killed his wife and children. Her entusiasm and childish way of writing is despicable, you can tell she was wet when she wrote this to a guy who killed his kids in cold blood. How can we let these creatures vote is beyond me.

There's more:

View attachment 354727

Of course its some cumskin whore.

Personality matters btw.

Billy beta who never calls in sick, pays his taxes and holds doors open for the elderly gets NOTHING.

:feelsclown:

tfw a woman will never write you a letter with cute smileys because you're a balding manlet but she will write one to a child murderer

humans are just fucking mammals theres nothing more too it we arent anything special we probably look retarded to aliens

God I hate hybristophilic whores. Men who want some virgin young teen to marry and have a family are monsters but that's somehow ok. Clown world.

She even wrote smile faces. These retarded bitches have the brain of a 10 yo.
God I hate hybristophilic whores. Men who want some virgin young teen to marry and have a family are monsters but that's somehow ok. Clown world.

Just kill your wife and kids bro

Who would've thought child murderers have the best personality.

View attachment 354726

There's more:

View attachment 354727

This guy isn't even particularly handsome or even wealthy. All he did was kill his wife and children. The DarkTriadpill is real. The exact traits they are attracted to are traits that will get you locked up in jail forever. Civilization is nothing but a fraud. We are monkeys pretending we are not monkeys. And the only thing that keeps us from confronting this truth is the oppressive air of society.

Last edited:
a child murderer gets more female attention then us :feelsclown:

The darktrihadpill is seriously underrated.

Foids don't mentally mature past 13. That letter looks and reads like it's written by a 13 year old to a boy in her class. Foids do not encounter difficulties of any kind, they are never challenged. After they grow tits their life is all downhill so they never have to mature after that point.

Typical cumskin whore, who knew?
She even wrote smile faces. These retarded bitches have the brain of a 10 yo.
Who would've thought child murderers have the best personality.
a child murderer gets more female attention then us :feelsclown:

Face >>>>>>>>>>> Personality

A short currycel with the best personality in the world gets way less female attention his whole life than this child killer will is getting.

i guess she saw his wonderful personality

View attachment 354726

There's more:

View attachment 354727

traumatized girls choose people with lifelong sentence because the guy in jail cannot possible hurt the girl, he cant go out, so she has full control.

they fall in love with them because they are the only 100% safe crush they can have, they wont come out to hurt them, its just not possible, so its safe to fall in love.

girls like that are completely fucked in the head and going for serial killers is a symptom/manifestation of that fuckedness in their heads

traumatized girls choose people with lifelong sentence because the guy in jail cannot possible hurt the girl, he cant go out, so she has full control.

they fall in love with them because they are the only 100% safe crush they can have, they wont come out to hurt them, its just not possible, so its safe to fall in love.

girls like that are completely fucked in the head and going for serial killers is a symptom/manifestation of that fuckedness in their heads
I dont thinks so, i think girls are psychopaths so they like other psychopaths

I dont thinks so, i think girls are psychopaths so they like other psychopaths
do you know what a psychopath actually is?

i would agree with because of the upbringing of foids and the power they have that they develop narcisissm and illusions of grandeur

but psychopaths? unless you mean something else thats not the medical definition?

i truly believe women can be traumatized and fucked in the head too (of course for women getting help is much easier)

and this behaviour of loving a guy in prison is a symptom of this.

its like falling in love with a prostitute, you know she will never reject you because of money, so its safe to pretend like the prostitue is your girlfriend.

The darktrihadpill is seriously underrated.

True. I think a more legal version of this would be just assaulting people (like meeks did) and having women know about it.

Her parents must be proud of her.

These creatures have rights

Personality theory strikes again. Inceltear

And yet incels are aberrations that society should get rid off.

I actually got into a back and forth with a bitch on YouTube over this case. I pointed out the same thing OP did and she cited Hybristophilia as the reason for it. Essentially, she offloaded the personal responsible of the foid who wants to fuck a child killer and claimed it was mental illness. Now here's the thing: When a man puts his dick in crazy and ends up getting it cut off and shoved down a garbage disposal, no one says it was mental illness. They laugh at his misfortune and say he should have made better choices. Why is it that we have these handy labels for female degeneracy?

Man shut the fuck up

You're own worthless kind enslaved their shitskin brothers/sisters and sold you out to white people

Keep crying for aryan chads you filthy Nigger

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back