Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This female to male tranny moggs me

Irishcel

Irishcel

Loneliness has followed me my whole life
★★★★★
Lmao this biological foid looks more handsome and masculine than I do :forcedsmile::kys:
357FE2A8 3832 4079 9DD1 0B4BAB461BA8

mogs the whole forum..

Mogs me at looking manly

I'm not sure if this is allowed. I know we don't do the MtF trans here, but what about FtM? Also, maybe chad worship? Dangerous thread.

Tranny getting more pussy than us and doesn't even have a cock. :feelsclown:

I want to bleach my eyes.

What always put me off with lesbians and trannies is that their "version" of masculinity is extremely efficient to lure foids because... well they are foids and they know

just inject t theory?

I'm not sure if this is allowed. I know we don't do the MtF trans here, but what about FtM? Also, maybe chad worship? Dangerous thread.
This is not intended as a Chad or foid worship thread or anything like that. Just laughing at he fucking insanity of this modern world :feelsclown:

I mog her because i'm not a braindead foid

This is not intended as a Chad or foid worship thread or anything like that. Just laughing at he fucking insanity of this modern world :feelsclown:

I know you didn't mean worship, few people "mean" to break rules, it's usually from not understanding the rules.

I don't know if anything could be more suifuel than this. A literal foid is a better looking "man" than any of us. Wtf. No wonder we're seen as genetic garbage. :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:
:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

never fucking began

Careful greycel the last time someone posted tranny shit they got banned.
I don't know if the tranny rule extends to FTM like it does MTF

Because I believe it was put in mostly for MTF posts pewpew.

there's no way....

mogs the whole forum..
I prefer the natural, female version. I'm sorry. But foids like her regularly reject me.

I hope this tranny bullshit phenomenon goes away because it is a fucking cult. They call us a cult. They have a whole set of rituals they perform to destroy their genitalia, deform their faces, and unnaturally change their hormone balance. Yet we are the cult. JFL.

Also I would really like to see the real numbers on people who go through this nonsense and regret it at the end.

Mogs me to hell and back

This has half a million likes, because she looks chad jfl, brutal BlackPill
It's over when you get mogged by a literal cunt

Because they give female trannies T injections and she probably takes other hormones, while we have to drink estrogen piss water and soy and estrogen filled food

even on the left picture mogs me at looking manly