Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL this foid is a model but is a 3.5/10 becky.

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-

uploaded yesterday

is this the true evolution of a pua channel

She'd treat the best looking mentalcel here as subhuman if given the chance.

She is like a 5 but definitely not model tier

Becky's probably just 'Harvey Weinsteined' her way to the top, not surprised to be honest, will be discarded soon enough

He mogs me from Helsinki to Adelaide

How is she 3.5? I aint worshipping, but she is beautiful ngl

How is she 3.5? I aint worshipping, but she is beautiful ngl
imagine her with short hair. she'd look like a man. most models would just look like lesbians instead.

6.5/10, fuck all of you copers who think hes looking average or below average (not even a 3D cuck here tbh)

6.5/10, fuck all of you copers who think hes looking average or below average (not even a 3D cuck here tbh)
she looks kind of masculine. her skin is kind of rough and if you look closely, you can see a wrinkle on her forehead. her eyebrows get pretty thick at the ends where the eyebrows meet. her eyebrows aren't too far from each other. i see some cracks on her lips.

no she isn't hot or even above a 5.

It's because of her height, all foid models are 5'8 or more

LOL the guy is more of a model than she is.

People can´t rate for shit or maybe you are just so good looking that you feel she is below your looksmatch so you rate extremely low, in what world is she a 3.5/10? Average looking starts at 5/10 think about that.

People can´t rate for shit or maybe you are just so good looking that you feel she is below your looksmatch so you rate extremely low, in what world is she a 3.5/10? Average looking starts at 5/10 think about that.
she looks kinda like a guy with long hair.
LOL the guy is more of a model than she is.
the interviewer is chad compared to her.

She is above average and young.
Thats all you need

She is above average and young.
Thats all you need
she isn't even close to being a stacy. this dude chatted with another model who was an actual gigastacy

If she was a male she would have roped already

Not model but top cope if you think she's ugly it's just that she looks ethnic so whities, ethnic self haters and normies/women haters will say she is ugly instead of being objective

Not model but top cope if you think she's ugly it's just that she looks ethnic so whities, ethnic self haters and normies/women haters will say she is ugly instead of being objective
i don't know if i call her ugly. but she isn't even close to being attractive.

chubby young ethnic girl

i guess all women are models

You should see the models in curryland. Puke inducing whores they are. As far as this one, id say shes average (6/10, maybe 5 without make up). But any hole whos not a landwhale is an automatic model coz most holes are landwhales. ( more than 50% of women in the US are obese/overweight JFL)

You should see the models in curryland. Puke inducing whores they are. As far as this one, id say shes average (6/10, maybe 5 without make up). But any hole whos not a landwhale is an automatic model coz most holes are landwhales. ( more than 50% of women in the US are obese/overweight JFL)
i still think she's 3.5/10

Her looksmatch is selling crack at McDonalds.

tutorial mode

:feelswhat: she's a muh diversity woke hire. To make the ugly ethnic females feel included.
Looked at her portfolio and all she usually does is take her clothes off.
:feelskek: she can never make big $$$$$ with that ugly ethnic face

Why the fuck is she so giggly at the end ? If it was one of us there, shed be extremely serious. Stupid whore.
:feelswhat: she's a muh diversity woke hire. To make the ugly ethnic females feel included.
Looked at her portfolio and all she usually does is take her clothes off.
:feelskek: she can never make big $$$$$ with that ugly ethnic face

Shes def not ugly. Fuck off.

Nah she’s 6/10. I’m not simping, just stating facts.

she still isn't hot enough to be a model.

Thats true. But SMV wise shes mogs this entire site combined. Shed get more tinder matches in 10 minutes than i would my whole life. Stupid whores have it so easy and yet ask for equality FFS.

That's not a 3.5 are you crazy? She has good facial bones and a decent figure. She's at least a 6, more like a 7.

Here's an actual 3-4/10:

wFq9ZaR.jpg

Here's a 5/10 to compare:

k9lfnQO.jpg

(got these from r/amiugly)

Thats true. But SMV wise shes mogs this entire site combined. Shed get more tinder matches in 10 minutes than i would my whole life. Stupid whores have it so easy and yet ask for equality FFS.
girls always have a high SMV at her age (she's probably early 20s)
That's not a 3.5 are you crazy? She has good facial bones and a decent figure. She's at least a 6, more like a 7.

Here's an actual 3-4/10:

wFq9ZaR.jpg

Here's a 5/10 to compare:

k9lfnQO.jpg

(got these from r/amiugly)
the model has a wrinkle on her forehead. weird teeth, and cracks on her lips. her eyebrows are kinda close to each other. also, the 1st pic is a 3/10 but the 2nd pic you showed is a 3/10 as well.

For a female to be considered attractive she only needs to be non-elderly and have a vagina