Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious This forum gets more and more cucked since the documentary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugly_equals_Death

Ugly_equals_Death

Banned
-
Since the incel documentary is out and this whore got beheaded i think users fear the feds or some shit because it seems everyone is shitting his pants. Tbh this place gets more and more cucked per day.

Or maybe i am just imagine it. I dont know it seems the :bluepill: is on the rise...

Those BBC cucks haven't scared me. :cool:

Us getting arrested isn't a bad thing. We'll be in high security prison and tax payers have to pay for it

And really, if majority if men are labeled as potential terrorists, then there definitely is something wrong with the society

Those BBC cucks haven't scared me. :cool:
Me nether but just browse the forum...

"Is it that bad to be a cuck if you ascend?"

"You have to be a manlett formula 1 driver bro skills are more important then looks"

"Take the bearpill teehee"

"This ugly chadlite looks exactly like me"

"Come into my faggot avi fanclub"

And it goes on like this forever. If i offended some of you pussys good that was my intention.

So we should only post things like "i want to kill all women" and then nothing happens because its just edgy attention seeking

Mods becoming even more cucked

why the fuck would fed want anything to do with us? are they really scared of ugly virgins coping? JFL

Since the incel documentary is out and this whore got beheaded i think users fear the feds or some shit because it seems everyone is shitting his pants. Tbh this place gets more and more cucked per day.

I do not get it. People, mos tlikely females, told us to ''just man up'' and so we did. Where is the problem now?

Us getting arrested isn't a bad thing. We'll be in high security prison and tax payers have to pay for it
Your Finnish prison is different from here, I don't want a shower daddy no matter who pays for the meals

i wish fbicels would give me the death penalty tbh

Since the incel documentary is out and this whore got beheaded
you mean "inside the secret world of incels" bbc documentary 2019 and the beheading of bianca devins?

So we should only post things like "i want to kill all women" and then nothing happens because its just edgy attention seeking
Don’t waste your time

At least you dont have to worry about getting raped by Big Black Tyrone Niggers in the shower:feelsmega:

And really, if majority if men are labeled as potential terrorists, then there definitely is something wrong with the society
Society doesn't care about men, they care only about foids, if we happen all to go to jail it will crumble and then we will start another cucked society from that because all fucking cucks are males and want to get over other males to get woman, that's what this society is, everything blamed on the male because males themselves want to undermine competence and foids do whatever the society says they have no strong opinion whatsoever.

-Joined March 2019
If only you knew how bad things really are.

This forum needs to be run exclusively on donations in order to insulate it from social pressures.

Those getting NEETbuxx should tithe a portion of their income in order to keep our forum [Based].

A lot of incel communities got like that

We need to move to a tor address tbh.

Yeah, i can see it too. Since the documentary we have threads of people complaining/caring a bit too much what others think about us and even wanting to restrict speech, like it makes a difference. I guess every community will get cucked by reddit crowd in the end.

Last edited:
Someone should make an onion website for us tbh

Tor doesn't offer complete saftey, but it beats whatever this zoo is.

Or maybe i am just imagine it. I dont know it seems the :bluepill: is on the rise...

You are not wrong at all

Status
Not open for further replies.