Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW This forum: I wish I had a teen gf when I was younger | Me:

• Thread starter Deleted member 24529
  • Start date
Savages being savages.

Not me tbh, I think that I have some kind of a choke fetish (not being chokced, but being the one who does it) but I don't feel
like beating or actually hurting

Not me tbh, I think that I have some kind of a choke fetish (not being chokced, but being the one who does it) but I don't feel
like beating or actually hurting
Kinda me too sometimes but I always want to beat up foids that bullied me.

based fantasies. when I was coomercel I had guro fetish. but NoFap has cured this.

nowadays I don't have these thoughts though probably due to Meditation

Yes more open borders, more people like this pls.

la raza intensifies

Savages being savages.
This. You also ever realize how they never fight alone or on the same level? They’re always older or in groups/a flock.

Kinda me too sometimes but I always want to beat up foids that bullied me.
never got bullied by foids other then 1 time in elementary which I consider more of a provocation and it wasn't physical,
I guess that those like in the other videos you sent were much older then you, my mom also used to give me a few slaps (unlike my dad which was more aggressive lol) but stopped and wasn't able to do shit because I became much stronger then her

This. You also ever realize how they never fight alone or on the same level? They’re always older or in groups/a flock.
this, they are either ethnics who literally finished or started puberty at a very young age or just older
those are the same fuckers who bullied me, all of them are legit losers now and this is why I didn't get bullied
since elementary, those niggers stopped growing at age 14 and were manlets afterwards

at least let them have a fair fight, that tall foid's cuck already punched the lights out of the midget before the fight even started lol

this, they are either ethnics who literally finished or started puberty at a very young age or just older
those are the same fuckers who bullied me, all of them are legit losers now and this is why I didn't get bullied
since elementary, those niggers stopped growing at age 14 and were manlets afterwards
It seems like a dispute where the black girl called her big sister or something. Looks like a 10 yr old vs a 16 yr old JFL

Now This does put a smile on my face

Where are the 'cumskin' posters now. Jfl

It seems like a dispute where the black girl called her big sister or something. Looks like a 10 yr old vs a 16 yr old JFL
Do you think average black guy could easily destroy the average white guy

No, because the avg white is like 5 inches taller than the avg black also majority are overweight because they’re poor and eat fatty poor food it’s something crazy like 50% for the men and 75% for the women

I am instantly reminded of that one historical battle where like 80 white young men defeated thousands of black adult african warriors. I already forgot what was it called.

No, because the avg white is like 5 inches taller than the avg black also majority are overweight because they’re poor and eat fatty poor food it’s something crazy like 50% for the men and 75% for the women
True but what about the average nigger in America I think aren't they taller or have more testosterone than average white Americans
I am instantly reminded of that one historical battle where like 80 white young men defeated thousands of black adult african warriors. I already forgot what was it called.
Based

True but what about the average nigger in America I think aren't they taller or have more testosterone than average white Americans
No. Africans have the most T because they’ve been the most untouched and are in Africa. African Americans have been here so they eat the same T destroying chemicals we eat. More so because they consume en made mass produced garbage. Legit look it up like half of them are obese. A lot of niggas in sports and shit is demoralization tactics (if all these black ppl are on my screen then racism is bad and I love multiculturalism)

LMFAO there are like 50+ "bluepillers" lurking ITT and this didn't change for hours now. I'm going to have to change my internet provider soon I guess lolololol.

If you think that girl is black you need better eyes. Either that or rent free. This looks like South America or some shit.

Last edited:
If you think that girl is black you need better eyes. Either that or rent free.
Are you dumb? She is black, mixed black and latin. But I bet this is considered white in americas lol.

Are you dumb? She is black, mixed black and latin. But I bet this is considered white in americas lol.

Are you? Do you have a DNA test? Nothing about that girl says she is "black."

Are you? Do you have a DNA test? Nothing about that girl says she is "black."
>Arms long as fuck
>Brown skin
>Big ass lips
>Manly voice
>Nigger behaviour

>Nothing says "black" about her

She is a typical mix of black and latin, with the former one showing up in her more.

She did not deserve that!

If you think that girl is black you need better eyes. Either that or rent free. This looks like South America or some shit.
No, I’ve seen the story. I’m pretty sure they’re in South Africa. @HidekiTojota can u figure out what they’re saying

No, I’ve seen the story. I’m pretty sure they’re in South Africa. @HidekiTojota can u figure out what they’re saying
They’re speaking Portuguese and from the houses you can 100% say it’s Brazil
@Mainländer Theyre speaking portuguese right?

Isn’t Brazil just whites and blacks anyway close enough

Lmfao. No. That woman has non wooly hair. How blind can you be.

based fantasies. when I was coomercel I had guro fetish. but NoFap has cured this.

nowadays I don't have these thoughts though probably due to Meditation
I should go on nofap tbh

LMFAO this thread still has 40+ "bluepillers" watching it. HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

No you just need to learn what black women typically look like.
What are you talking about I was just saying which language they were speaking

Never said she was black and she looks like a typical mutt to me

ah yes, normal civilized behavior from a civilized "people".

The trans Atlantic slave trade and it's consequences have been a disaster.

ah yes, normal civilized behavior from a civilized "people".

The trans Atlantic slave trade and it's consequences have been a disaster.
proves americans low IQ for not wiping off antique farm tools and now their descendants pay the price