Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This Forum is Becoming like Lookism. Filled with Goodlooking Frauds.

B

Beckham

Banned
-
I think i am one of the only truecels on here. Me and only a few others.

Most people who post pics are just High Tier Normies or Chadlites with Anxiety.

Soon this site will have a Chad Mods and tons of Chadlites complaining about not looking
Like Prime Chico or Prime Dicapario.

I predict in 2 months this site will be filled with females and chads messaging each other whilst the true incels will be banished again like we always are.

The rules are already a joke, sex having Normans are allowed to post about their dates and how they reject women

When this boards opens up for blackpilled females it's the right time to move on.

Yup, the normies either destroyed or took over every incel community, this forum is not going to be an exception.

modus_coperandi said:
When this boards opens up for blackpilled females it's the right time to move on.

well, it may be even before that frankly

Sparky said:
Everyone on this board had incel tier or low/mid normie tier looks at some point in their lives.

Truth is we have no fucking clue what most users look like. Only the ones who spread their pictures. It's completely possible that there's a huge amount of good-looking mentalcels between us who prefer to stay anonymous like @LeagueEuW for example.

this forum is much better than lookism. last time i checked lookism had 2 female members jfl

Meh, I'm a truecel in terms of looks. But the true nutjobs round here are every bit as fucked as I am.

Brb 10 tinder matches a day but I can't message them or leave the house, lol.

CopingGymcel said:
He looks alright, not a truecel.

well we will see the truth soon I guess this weekend when u conduct the experiment...........................whether I am truecel or not...............

Beckham said:
well we will see the truth soon I guess this weekend when u conduct the experiment...........................whether I am truecel or not...............

You're not white, so you won't be able to benefit from that, but I think I'll be able to get you some matches.

I thought this was a forum for dick-riding hot guys. It sure looks like one.

Sparky said:
Everyone on this board had incel tier or low/mid normie tier looks at some point in their lives.

I was once a legit 2/10 PSL when I had chronic acne at 14. Accutane ridded me of it but it still did a lot of mental damage. I’ve still got the pics if anyone wants to see

Zyros used to be an incel tier framecel

Framecel222 is mid normie tier atm with his acne

Knajjd is low normie tier due to his height

It’s not like orb or hlim is posting here.

I would like to see the pics.

A Good Friend said:

CHAD IS GOD! WORSHIP HIM OR DIEEEEEEEEEEE!

jagged0 said:
A Good Friend said:
CHAD IS GOD! WORSHIP HIM OR DIEEEEEEEEEEE!

this goy get's it

it's weird, right?

GeneticFilth said:
I would like to see the pics.

The man is a total BDD nutjob. His only problem is manlet + autism.

I'd bat pounds to pennies he was never less than 5/10 PSL.

In before Brio posts his face and complain for not looking like a mm

Since when did being an Incel turn into a dick measuring contest?

This post is exactly what a troll/fakecel would submit

A Good Friend said:
this goy get's it

it's weird, right?

several things are, sadly, weird here

So why call yourself Beckham and use his pic then?

nausea said:
A Good Friend said:
this goy get's it
it's weird, right?
several things are, sadly, weird here

I just chalked it up to not being familiar with the culture. I thought "hey, I don't get pussy, let's talk about it."

I didn't realize it was about like bone structure and fagbook and buying leather shoes and shit. But, to each his own. I just think you guys would be happier if you accepted your lot in life and stopped trying to fit in.

moles get out REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

A Good Friend said:
I just chalked it up to not being familiar with the culture. I thought "hey, I don't get pussy, let's talk about it."

I didn't realize it was about like bone structure and fagbook and buying leather shoes and shit. But, to each his own. I just think you guys would be happier if you accepted your lot in life and stopped trying to fit in.

yes I get your frustration

I am in the same boat

please feel free to talk with me whenever you want

nausea said:
A Good Friend said:
yes I get your frustration
I am in the same boat
please feel free to talk with me whenever you want

Thanks, appreciate it. I don't want to change the culture of the site, but if you're trying to keep nomies out with this soft chad-love, it's not gonna work. It doesn't look well for the long-term. You guys were way harsher on reddit. It seems like you should be even more off the deep end.

modus_coperandi said:

There is no such thing. Females pretend to agree with men to get their foot in the door. They infiltrate the community and then start making demands for men to change their "hurtful" behavior and accomodate women. Eventually it becomes a bluepilled, cucked wasteland. Just look at the alt-right movement and what happened with all these tradthots on JewTube. Just look at r/ForeverAlone (we are gaining ground there though), just look at /r9k/ and 4chan in general.

A Good Friend said:
FEMALE WORSHIP IS NOT ALLOWED!!!!

e39.png

RRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

A Good Friend said:
Thanks, appreciate it. I don't want to change the culture of the site, but if you're trying to keep nomies out with this soft chad-love, it's not gonna work. It doesn't look well for the long-term. You guys were way harsher on reddit. It seems like you should be even more off the deep end.

I was not on reddit man

A Good Friend said:

You definitely don't sound salty at all hahaha

Harvey_Weinstein_Hero said:
Since when did being an Incel turn into a dick measuring contest?
This post is exactly what a troll/fakecel would submit

Well said. The divisive nature of ego-freaks like OP is deplorable. 

This is just my opinion so don't take it as an official statement or as being representative of administration's stance, but from what I've seen so far, the rules that are in place were due to popular demand and a few posts complaining about various rules aren't significant in number compared to the amount of complaints at least I've gotten about those same rules not being followed. The absence of other rules that people like @nausea keep pushing for by posting "... mods look at this" or "I will get back to you when I save this forum in the other thread" can be attributed to a lack of such popular support, and oftentimes a lack of concrete evidence as to their necessity.

blickpall said:
The absence of other rules that people like @nausea keep pushing for by posting "... mods look at this" or "I will get back to you when I save this forum in the other thread"  can be attributed to a lack of such popular support, and oftentimes a lack of concrete evidence as to their necessity.

Man, now I must sleep, I am exhausted. I will reply tomorrow and I swear to you this thing will end.

Thanks for your understanding , you have a patience that I can only admire.

But tomorrow will be another day.

blickpall said:
A Good Friend said:
You definitely don't sound salty at all hahaha

Nigger, I couldn't get salty if I lived at the bottom of The Dead Sea. The problem is that the blinders are off. I'm blackpilled on blackpillers and I can't handle it. You did me a solid, but I don't even know what to call this pill, it's like a singularity.

I'm SingularityPilled.

Dude, stop crying about yourself, most people said you looked average. I thought you looked good especially if you went Thug Life.

modus_coperandi said:
Sparky said:
Truth is we have no fucking clue what most users look like. Only the ones who spread their pictures. It's completely possible that there's a huge amount of good-looking mentalcels between us who prefer to stay anonymous like @LeagueEuW for example.
Legit, most people who I asked sayed they themselves fall more into the mentalcel category than ugly incel.

A Good Friend said:
Nigger, I couldn't get salty if I lived at the bottom of The Dead Sea. The problem is that the blinders are off. I'm blackpilled on blackpillers and I can't handle it. You did me a solid, but I don't even know what to call this pill, it's like a singularity.

I'm SingularityPilled.

You're welcome brother.

nausea said:
blickpall said:
The absence of other rules that people like @nausea keep pushing for by posting "... mods look at this" or "I will get back to you when I save this forum in the other thread" can be attributed to a lack of such popular support, and oftentimes a lack of concrete evidence as to their necessity.
Man, now I must sleep, I am exhausted. I will reply tomorrow and I swear to you this thing will end.
Thanks for your understanding , you have a patience that I can only admire.
But tomorrow will be another day.

Yes I digested the forumpill.

Framecel is the biggest fraud of them all.