Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill This Forum Is Blue Pilled

Y

youthislife

Veteran
If you think normies can get foids without betabuxing and getting cucked by Chad on the side you're bluepilled. Foids are only attracted to Chads and only want Chads. They'll however settle down with a normie for security after spending years getting pumped and dumped by Chad and failing to secure an ltr with him. These foids after years of being pumped and dumped by Chad are an absolute nightmare to deal with and will treat their normie bf/husband terribly. There will be a huge power dynamic in the relationship with the foid of having all the power. Only Chads get treated well by foids.

Water is wet tbh.

Except the title, this forum is the only based place in the internet.

Last edited:
(Incels: 7, Bluepillers: 1)

This is lowkey a cope. Incels are incels. Normies are not like us in anyway shape or form. Of course foids love Chad, but chadlite still gets foids. We get nothing. The blackpill is being a 25yo+ virgin who has never even kissed a girl. The blackpill is having a cellphone with only family contacts. The blackpill is never having had a woman approach you because she wanted to.

Last edited:
I thought this forum was rainbowPilled :feelsclown:

who's even saying this btw

What you’re saying is being posted over and over again. New here?

This is lowkey a cope. Incels are incels. Normies are not like us in anyway shape or form. Of course foids love Chad, but chadlite still gets foids. We get nothing. The blackpill is being a 25yo+ virgin who has never even kissed a girl. The blackpill is having a cellphone with only family contacts. The blackpill is never having had a woman approach you because she wanted to.
Exactly, Chad only/sub8 law is a giga cope. The rule isn't ''be perfect or you're out'', normies (5/10+) still get girls, of course much harder than chadlites and chads but they do. Copers say this because they've accepted they're ugly but can't deal with the reality which is most of us are much worse than that, truly subhumans. Honestly I don't think someone who is a 5/10, unless a severe mentalcel, can be an incel, and if you're a 4-5/10 white you might even be able to score by going for asian girls, preferably seamaxxing. I won't say everyone, but the majority that falls in these categories and say they're incel are either lazy and gave up when they realized how much more effort they had to put compared to Chad or just never tried at all

either lazy and gave up when they realized how much more effort they had to put compared to Chad or just never tried at all
Probably describes a lot of self professed incels tbh. But honestly, i don't blame them. For example, if you went through high school without ANY foid wanting to date or talk to you. If you missed teenage love completely. Something is probably wrong with you anyway. It is prolifically abnormal. There may be a lot of incels but there are way more normies.

No fucking shit, but atleast normies are still getting laid due to their tolerable looks. Meanwhile we are never given a chance

well we have many here talk about the blackpill, post examples of the blackpill,
but who really knows what color pill lurks in their hearts?

The Shadow Knows.....

p.s. many here think that there is a foid out there who is able to have an emotional /sexual attachment to him knowing he is sub 5.

Last edited:
every normie is a cuckold it's no secret :feelzez:

Yes, femoids act out on incels and normies. But normies have a better quality of life than incels anyway.

If you think normies can get foids without betabuxing and getting cucked by Chad on the side you're bluepilled.
I feel like I'm one of the only incels on this forum who strongly agrees with this statement. Other incels have argued with me multiple times for saying this, even though I basically live around normoids 24/7 (I live in a dorm).

I feel like I'm one of the only incels on this forum who strongly agrees with this statement. Other incels have argued with me multiple times for saying this, even though I basically live around normoids 24/7 (I live in a dorm).
You and @Dregster666 both live in the same state and have opposite views on this. Strange.

i strongly agreed too , because i believe men pay for sex with foids based on how much beauty the men have.
the better looking you are , the less you pay.
Even Chadlites pay for sex with their fancy frat parties to get college sluts.
So yeah , everyone is betabuxxing to some extent.

only 8+ chad usually dont pay, and giga chads who are gigolo get paid bi foids.

You and @Dregster666 both live in the same state and have opposite views on this. Strange.
I go to college out of state, but the same rules applied when I lived there too, especially considering I live(d) in an extremely hypergamous area of Texas.

Exactly, Chad only/sub8 law is a giga cope. The rule isn't ''be perfect or you're out'', normies (5/10+) still get girls, of course much harder than chadlites and chads but they do. Copers say this because they've accepted they're ugly but can't deal with the reality which is most of us are much worse than that, truly subhumans. Honestly I don't think someone who is a 5/10, unless a severe mentalcel, can be an incel, and if you're a 4-5/10 white you might even be able to score by going for asian girls, preferably seamaxxing. I won't say everyone, but the majority that falls in these categories and say they're incel are either lazy and gave up when they realized how much more effort they had to put compared to Chad or just never tried at all

Astronomical iq. Fuckers give 0 effort in and cry about being incel and then you have me who tried approaching for all my uni years and all it ever accomplished was made me blackpilled and led me here.

I dont disagree with the idea that normies get cucked by chad.

What I disagree with is thinking normies are as sexless as we are.

The only normies that are sexless are bluepilled incels in denial

low IQ post. WE KNOW. Can you at least attempt a novel way of saying the same thing?

Exactly, Chad only/sub8 law is a giga cope. The rule isn't ''be perfect or you're out'', normies (5/10+) still get girls, of course much harder than chadlites and chads but they do.
Sub 8 law means anyone under 8 gets treated like shit or cucked or simpmaxx. Sub 8 means below 8, it is not possible to have a "normal" relationship.
sub 8 law does NOT mean that they won't get laid.
Even the 80/20 rule does not hold up if you consider 1 sex/yr lol. 80/20 is about how many people have frequent (1/week) sex.

Last edited:
This is coming from someone who looks like a Chadlite.

I look like him. I'm saying if he was average height would he get girls or would he be incel?

Because you're too busy partying and having sex to LARP here, or are you just partying and almost having sex?

Sub 8 means below 8, it is not possible to have a "normal" relationship.
Which is still untrue, it sure is astronomically more difficult but if you're at least normie tier it can be done, only subhumans and ugly men can be incel.

Sub 8 law means anyone under 8 gets treated like shit or cucked or simpmaxx.
Wouldn't say guys 7-8/10 and maybe 6-7/10 get treated like shit, of course they don't get Chad treatment but putting them in the same basket as us subhumans is just not true, it STILL hasn't gotten to this point. This whole sub 8 law is just a cope and exageration, for now at least, thankfully.

This is coming from someone who looks like a Chadlite.

Because you're too busy partying and having sex to LARP here, or are you just partying and almost having sex?

Nah, I'm a kissless handholdless virgin. Sub-Chad ethnic in West=sub-human.

Which is still untrue, it sure is astronomically more difficult but if you're at least normie tier it can be done, only subhumans and ugly men can be incel.
Wouldn't say guys 7-8/10 and maybe 6-7/10 get treated like shit, of course they don't get Chad treatment but putting them in the same basket as us subhumans is just not true, it STILL hasn't gotten to this point. This whole sub 8 law is just a cope and exageration, for now at least, thankfully.
This is cope.

Here's what I would exclude from the normal relationship category:

1.) 7/10 guy going for 5/10 foid without simpmaxxing.
2.) 7/10 guy with 7/10 foid while simpmaxx/cuck.

I sincerely doubt that a 7/10 guy having relationships with even 6/10 foid with no simping exists in 2020. It's :bluepill: to think otherwise.

8/10 is a hard limit to having a reasonable relationship.

The sub 8 law is not about getting laid.

I'm sure some 7/10's are getting laid frequently. Even some rare as fuck cases of 3/10's and 5/10's likely exist. Some people by luck or other circumstances can get into the 20% of people who get sex frequently. However 80% males don't get laid frequently.

I'm not saying a blackpilled 7/10 or the all the 80% relatively sexless males belong here on incels.co.
They should probably go to mgtow forums and pump and dump or something.

onestly I don't think someone who is a 5/10, unless a severe mentalcel, can be an incel,

Bruhh apparently you've never lived in big cities like NYC. I'm not gonna waste your time going on a long rant, i'll just say that if you're average or below, you're completely INVISIBLE to women and seen as worthless. Women (even 2/10 Rosie O'Donnels) have INFINITE dating options while High-Tier Normie men have trouble finding dates in this city.

the majority that falls in these categories and say they're incel are either lazy and gave up when they realized how much more effort they had to put compared to Chad or just never tried at all

I agree to a certain extent. A normie can pull off a foid by geomaxing or dating a low-status/illegal immigrant in the city but I stand by saying normies are INVISIBLE to women and are incels as well.

Anybody who thinks normies regularly get laid non betabuxx or being cucked as an emotional tampon/left-overs needs a life check.
A decent dating life doesn't begin till you are chadlite or HTN with other redeeeming qualities.

Anybody who thinks normies regularly get laid non betabuxx or being cucked as an emotional tampon/left-overs needs a life check.
A decent dating life doesn't begin till you are chadlite or HTN with other redeeeming qualities.

To say a normal looking guy with good height struggle is wrong, he is no Chad, he wont have it easy but he can have ltr and regular sex, as for betabux and cucking even Chad gets cucked by GigaChad and poor Chad is maybe good only for one night stand, its the social construct where women are princesses and men are providers, women cheat but also men cheat, she will cuck him with a Chad, he will cuck her with whatever he finds. Even if no one cheats which is impossible they still dream and fantasize about Chad and Stacy.
Being in relationship is cucked. Its over.