Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

this forum is dying

torujo

torujo

low iqcel
please dont die, i need an incel support group

150ish users, new post every few min = dying?

What this forum lacks is the dynamic and exchange with norm-culture and its examplified hypocrisy through other subs. It's getting really redundant soon. Also a lot of high quality truecels didn't move here.

How is it dying? Most people aren't on during the night or early morning so it is bound to be inactive. Assuming most incels live in America

There are enough things to be blackpilled about, I can't handle becoming blackpilled about this forum.

Lookism tier shitpost. Ban needed

There are too many noncel Lookism shitposters here.

People are in school, work.... Different time zones... etc. tbh just w8 m8

Yeah that was bound to happen, the majority of the lurkercels that we haved in reddit can`t simply become accostumed to this format.

If we don`t create an new reddit style plataform to recruitcels, we will die, this is an fact.

EU Third-Worlders right now

Unbearable2woman said:
Yeah that was bound to happen, the majority of the lurkercels that we haved in reddit can`t simply become accostumed to this format.

If we don`t create an new reddit style plataform to recruitcels, we will die, this is an fact.

Shut up, nobody likes reddit and nobody likes reddit's style.

Reddit was a bit more organized... Different conversations are thrown in your face with the forum format, on reddit you could easily follow and disregard conversations as you pleased. Here you have to wade to pages and pages of stuff that you couldn't care less about. I don't like that.

Weed said:
Unbearable2woman said:

Well that`s your opinion non-femoid hater.

Unbearable2woman said:
Weed said:
Unbearable2woman said:

"non-femoid hater", rly nigga?
Yes that's my opinion but more people have similar opinion as mine than yours.

Weed said:
Unbearable2woman said:
Weed said:
Unbearable2woman said:

"non-femoid hater", rly nigga?
Yes that's my opinion but more people have similar opinion as mine than yours.

We can have both, as i say, keep this in private, ban all cuckism users so only incels can stay, and set an new r/incels to recruit new people into the blackpill, once they are ready they can come here under invitation.

It was pretty alive till @azavii left

Its over

takurak said:

Its over

what are you talking about? azavii left like a week into this forum, it's gained more traction since then.

retarded_dumbshit said:
what are you talking about? azavii left like a week into this forum, it's gained more traction since then.

Azavii left toward the end of 2017. By that time the site had been running for 1 and a half months ..

retarded_dumbshit said:
takurak said:
Its over
Dude, takurak is going around bumping old threads, check his post history lol.

takurak said:
Azavii left toward the end of 2017. By that time the site had been running for 1 and a half months ..

azavii made his "On why I've been away for over 2 weeks" on the 29th. the forum was created on the 7th. 

now will you please stop shitting up the forum?

retarded_dumbshit said:
azavii made his "On why I've been away for over 2 weeks" on the 29th. the forum was created on the 7th. 

now will you please stop shitting up the forum?
How am I 'shitting up' the forum?

idkwattodowithlife said:
Dude, takurak is going around bumping old threads, check his post history lol.

he's also the alt of an account that was banned some time ago. maybe i should just perm him.

retarded_dumbshit said:
he's also the alt of an account that was banned some time ago. maybe i should just perm him.
Perm maybe pushing it, I'd say a one day ban with 70%-80% warning, and if he acts up again his last straw will result in a perm ban

Unbearable2woman said:
and set an new r/incels to recruit new people into the blackpill

The admins would just ban it.  

Look, we left cuckdit for a reason, and a damn good one at that.  We're not going back.

Edit: I didn't realize how old this post was. Fucking autistic necroposting.