Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel This Forum is full of Whiteknight warriors

SupremeG

SupremeG

Life sucks and I hate everything
-
This goes to the idiots and Fakecels here, who literally blame all kind of men for their alleged Inceldom. You're basically defending femoids as if they were innocent, and you're that kind of guys who would die pretecting a hole from a Chad. So you're not better than Cucks. No, you're not.

It's women who start the war. It's women who reject you and make your life so miserable (Fakecel if you've never been rejected btw). And it's mostly women who founded feminist and leftist partys. No women rights, no war. Those Women do shit for us and affect our Inceldom in every way, they are responsible for their actions too. But you Whiteknights put a gloss on it and blame men for their instincts who have to work hard to survive.

Death to all whiteknights. :feelsree:

Last edited:
People say that females aren't responsible because their hormones make them act in a certain way. That is no excuse: can you just absolve cucks of their responsibility just because of their "natural protective instincts"? No, of course not.

We are a sapient species, and humans should have an obligation that they can use rational thought to overcome primal desires. Those who cannot are no better than animals, and should be culled as such.

People say that females aren't responsible because their hormones make them act in a certain way. That is no excuse: can you just absolve cucks of their responsibility just because of their "natural protective instincts"? No, of course not.
I'm not responsible because of my hormones, teehee.

Whiteknights like him are just downplaying female's actions and should be executed.

Last edited:
This goes to the idiots and Fakecels here, who literally blame all kind of men for their alleged Inceldom. You're basically defending femoids as if they were innocent, and you're that kind of guys who would die pretecting a hole from a Chad. So you're not better than Cucks. No, you're not.

It's women who start the war. It's women who reject you and make your life so miserable (Fakecel if you've never been rejected btw). And it's mostly women who founded feminist and leftist partys. No women rights, no war. Those Women do shit for us and affect our Inceldom in every way, they are responsible for their actions too. But you Whiteknights put a gloss on it and blame men for their instincts who have to work hard to survive.

Or maybe some of us do have some work to do to improve our SMV, and we just don't want to be on a FBI watchlist.

Or maybe some of us do have some work to do to improve our SMV, and we just don't want to be on a FBI watchlist.
No FBI in my country. Btw you have fakecel listed right in your custom title, tallfag.

I'm not responsible because of my hormones, teehee.

Whiteknights like him are just downplaying female's actions and should be executed.
This

What many incels fail to realize is that certain things can be repressed

Foid nature being one of them

Many natural social things can be repressed by humans

No ones saying women are innocent, but I'm not going to pretend that it isn't cucks and chads who enable their shitty behaviour. If men stopped tolerating their crap they'd do that shit a hell of a lot less.

True. In Reich times, woman have always been repressed so there wasn't Cuckery neither. Es wird Zeit für Reich!

No FBI in my country. Btw you have fakecel listed right in your custom title, tallfag.
Because I get called it all the time yet somehow I'm mysteriously still holding a v card.

Tradcuck uprising, huh?

This

Indeed, so many cucked defeatists here "it's just nature can't do anything about that".

Thing is that we still win even with that reasoning because then we can't suppress our urges to rape and murder.

Last edited:
i never seen whiteknights here. i hate foids

We are a sapient species, and humans should have an obligation that they can use rational thought to overcome primal desires. Those who cannot are no better than animals, and should be culled as such.
JFL if you think women are sapient
on the other hand, those opposed to pimp slapping the hell out of these titted wide-hipped uterus-having primates for shitting on the carpet are simps

Last edited:
Women aren't and will never be innocent. Anyone who says that here will be lynched and executed by a Syrian refugee.

A cuck blames only men.
A based man blames only women.
A responsible man blames himself.
A redpilled man blames the jews.
A blackpilled man blames jewish women.

my hatred for women increases exponentially every minute actually.

Indeed, so many cucked defeatists here "it's just nature can't do anything about that".

I hate this attitude. Down with femrodents

The only whiteknigjts I’ve seen were infiltrators

Does getting literally 0 matches on Tinder and Bumble after they crash your visibility score after two weeks count as "rejection"?

Whiteknights, cucks and IT (basically all the something) are at the very bottom. This forum is nowhere near that level of pathetic and that's coming from an incel.

Momcuckoldry is pretty rampant here too.

Great post bro

Cucks enable the tutorial mode women live on

Eva seduced Adam to sin. Bible is very wise book.
Women aren't and will never be innocent. Anyone who says that here will be lynched and executed by a Syrian refugee.

I blame mostly men, but not the men from this generation. I blame the men who sold out our countries to the globalist agenda after WW2. I blame the men sho allowed sexual liberation to take place.

Fuck males that are not incels.
Nazi = Chad worshipper

Cucks support feminism and were the ones who enabled them to vote, the irony of your post is that our worst enemy are the whiteknights who are actually males like it happened to our saint bagelcel.

You are the only whiteknight here who thinks as women as human. If we neutralize the cucks removing rights from foids should be done in a second