Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

this forum is highschool all over again

• Thread starter Deleted member 8499
  • Start date
i dont go outside my home bro

avi halo on this forum matters just as much as looks irl

that's because 95% of this forum are 15 year old white volcels who avidly use discord, right now they're probably orbiting some roastie in a groupchat
Way too accurate

>Wanting friends

pretty cucked tbh

I remember you from discord

you really wanna bother trying to be friendly with online randoms? most people in this world are totally uninteresting and are also horribly annoying to boot. who cares?

Yeah same, outcast among outcasts. It's fucking over.

No worries. I saw you and your no fap streak. You failed... but you will come back from this. I am also doing no fap.

Last edited:
I sit at the cool kids table with all the postmaxxers.

No worries. I saw you and your no fap streak. You failed... but you will come back from this. I am also doing no fap.
I am not doing NoFap, it's a joke.

The users here fall into the same patterns of behavior they accuse normies of. Worshiping posters based off postcount, avi, and overall status. If we all met IRL, there'd be a hierarchy based on looks and size. This is ingrained behavior and is unavoidable.

You will get used to it eventually. But, yeah, it's over for NoPersonalitycels.

We are not much better than life itself.