Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious This forum is the ONLY untapped source of validation for women left

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
Were like the oil fields of the middle east except nobody has claimed us yet. The sheer amount of validation a girl would get from posting here would be insane, it would legit be enough to make her immortal. This is why women must never be allowed to post here. Allowing such thing would cause all-out war and the forum would be reduced to rubble in the process

Women come here to bluepill "personality." They don't want to take the responsibility and accept that they're shallow cunts.

there have already been foids like that really mentally ill girl trying to get in, we must be vigilant. there may even be females among us, who knows

We cannot let a virus in

This. The moment anything with 2 X chromosomes is allowed to post will be the end, and the truecels will leave and form a splinter group.

What about if she send us nudes and fly out to us to fuck us,

there’s a thread about a female w a whopping 163 replies n lots of orbiters in it. i’d say that’s pretty “claimed”. it’s absolutely trivial to fish attention from anywhere you’d like as a female, no membership needed

there’s a thread about a female w a whopping 163 replies n lots of orbiters in it. i’d say that’s pretty “claimed”. it’s absolutely trivial to fish attention from anywhere you’d like as a female, no membership needed
Your femail worship transcends 3D though.

i don't think women would be validated if they came here

true this is why you always gotta see through the bullshit they spout like the ones that make accounts under the guise of wanting to help.