Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Meme this forum right now

• Thread starter Deleted member 14866
  • Start date
Deleted member 14866

Deleted member 14866

prescriber of dogpills
-

Explain this pic, I'm low iq

Aaaah, that's hot... That's hot

all the fakecels are out partying and having sex because it's the weekend so, this forum is pretty empty
How bad is the fakecel infestation here? I came here for less fakecels guess I made a mistake.

all the fakecels are out partying and having sex because it's the weekend so, this forum is pretty empty
Pretty sure everyone is just banned tbh.

Why were they banned, cause they were fakecel?
nah, a lot of them are requested or banned for muh spam

fakecels only get banned if they brag 20 different times

@Getlooksordie
dont forget @BlackpilledAF making a whole new account ( @Blackpilled_Normie )ust to brag and still not getting banned until MORE bragging on his main :feelskek:

also @catfishman23

TFW The fresh prince of bel air ended 23 years ago.

dont forget @BlackpilledAF making a whole new account ( @Blackpilled_Normie )ust to brag and still not getting banned until MORE bragging on his main :feelskek:
He was a fakecel? Wasn't he ethnic?

its definitely in a slump in the best days there was like 6 threads with moments ago responses now theres a response like every 4 minutes

its definitely in a slump in the best days there was like 6 threads with moments ago responses now theres a response like every 4 minutes
For an extra indicator just look at the chat these days. It was never truly crowded, maybe 40 or so members used it with regularity. Now you see no more than 5 in there at a time if there’s even people in the chat to begin with

For an extra indicator just look at the chat these days. It was never truly crowded, maybe 40 or so members used it with regularity. Now you see no more than 5 in there at a time if there’s even people in the chat to begin with
a lot of times i see 0 even

I better post here so no one thinks I am out partying, haha.

Do people really party on the weekends? I've never seen that in real life, I thought it was just something they did on TV. Loud music, dancing, drugs, and hook ups? It seems like another planet.

Do people really party on the weekends? I've never seen that in real life
depends on their age tbh. early 20s normies go to clubs sometimes and stop after 22 or so. mid20s-early 30s usually hang out at bars and pubs. they might go to sports games and whatnot.

but no matter the age group, whenever normies go out its always with their friends
All good users are banned now.
cope im still here

The great incel holocaust of 2019

I wish I could exchange unbanned users for banned ones.

this forum is dying
how did it come to this?
:cryfeels::feelsrope:
Even the users who aren't banned spend more time trannymaxxing on d*scord than posting here. Sad!

Out of 150 online maybe 15 post. Plus some try to have their own “gimmick” and just say the same things.

It’s always the same 10 people that reply to threads now. Almost all the memorable active users are banned now. Also a handful of people here might be too high inhib to post

This forum is over, people are getting banned now because the mods are bored and have nothing better to do than powertrip, I am literally getting warnings with no reason attached to them, it used to be so much better back in the day. It was a bad idea letting neet trust fund male model kids mod this forum tbh

This website is only a few years old tho and it's gone bad? Must of joined at the wrong time.