Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This forum suppresses free speech

W

wincel

Banned
-
It has already become an echo chamber. I am not allowed to post because I did not advocate violence against people the perpetrator didn't even know. I was called a cuck simply for being the voice of reason among a brigade of angry children who have never even tried with women, and yet act as if they are jaded. I've seen another oldcel bashed on here similarly. It is pathetic. I will stand up for what I believe is right. We will see if this post goes through, and if the mods have any honor at all. If you suppress free speech, you are no better than reddit Normies. This forum isn't just about blindly hating and being angry. It's supposed to be a place of discussion and support. But maybe I am wrong. It seems the most vocal and militant have hijacked the ideology here, and it really is just a hate chamber.